Netflix Originals

They are dropping some fucking awful shows and movies.

I agree, nothing they create can live up to the standard of AMC and HBO instant classics like Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead.

They need to just give up and go back to being just a streaming place for other companies movies and TV shows.

OP is right, but you are wrong.

>paying for media

Everything they created is better than TWD. That's a low fucking bar.

ill netfux u up

Who said I'm paying?

will they still have FEET in their login page?

If you don't pay, then you have practically no say in where the industry goes.

no shits were given

that size 16 niggressfoott

If you like movies and TV shows, then you should care. You have no right to complain about it being taken over by things that you don't like if you don't pay for the things that you want. You're an outsider to the market.

calm down Shlomo

nobody want to pay the digital jew any more

Isn't it the job of industry to convince such people to want to pay?

Does lecturing people who aren't paying about how they really need to pay in order to hold an opinion about the quality of media work as a strategy for attracting paying customers?

Can't they just buy the CW/WB Studios? The WB always had awesome teen oriented shows that struggled in the ratings: Buffy, Angel, Reign, Everwood, Felicity, Popular.

Netflix shows are so gross. Orange is the New Black, Marco Polo, Invincible Kimmy Schmidt. Netflix Originals only appeal to costal liberal elites. The ones who work at NY Magazine.

I don't know what the fuck they need to do, but whatever they are doing now just isn't working.

The fuck did you say about muh Terrace House?

>got
>twd

Impressive bait, three catches already!