Computer create a holographic representation of 21st century businessman Donald Trump...

Computer create a holographic representation of 21st century businessman Donald Trump. Program him with the ability to outsmart Lt. Commander Data. Turn off Holodeck safety protocols. Begin program.

This already happened in The Neutral Zone

>this just in: federation made great again by rogue holo-trump

> BUILD DYSON SPHERE
> MAKE THE ROMULANS PAY FOR IT
> MAKE FEDERATION GREAT AGAIN

>WE NEED A STRONG MALE LEADER TO STAND UP AGAINST THE ROMULANS

> CLINTON LET KHITOMER HAPPEN
> SHE IS UNABLE TO LEAD
> CLINTON IS BACKED BY THE FERENGI OF WALL STREET

Moar

computer why are you so autistic yet you can easily create characters that arent autistic?

fuck you i spit out my eggs reading that.

>16 threads about politics and Trump on Sup Forums right now

Hey reddit!

look user I don't know what you think reddit is but...

Khitomer was a Klingon outpost.

> AND SHE LET IT HAPPEN
> RELEASE THOSE SUBSPACE MESSAGES
> PUT CLINTON ON RURA PENTHE

>21st century businessman
>not 45th President of the United States

you libtards are still in denial arnt you

Aborted. Not enough resources to adequately emulate President Trump's cognitive abilities.

>GUL DUKAT'S DOING A GREAT JOB. SERIOUSLY A GREAT JOB.
>GUL DUKAT HAS A STRONGER INFLUENCE ON HIS OWN PEOPLE THAN JARESH-INYO HAS HERE. HE'S BEEN A STRONG LEADER.
>THE FEDERATION WILL ONLY DEFEND BAJOR AND THE WORMHOLE ALIENS IF THEY'RE PAYING THEIR WAY.

Computer create a holographic representation of 21st century actress G Hannelius. Program her to do anything I say. Turn off Holodeck safety protocols. Begin program.

>So we had to get very, very tough on android and android warfare. It is a huge problem. I have a son—he’s 10 years old. He has holodeck. He is so good with these holodecks. It’s unbelievable. The security aspect of androids is very, very tough. And maybe, it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing. But that’s true throughout our whole federation society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Picard. And certainly androids is one of them.

Computer, create a room with a bed and a dozen of young human girls aged 10 to 12 of every ethnicities. Add some alien girls in the mix, same age. Oh and lube. Lots of lube.

your pedophilia has been reported to captain picard. guards are on the way now.

Jokes on you, 24th century is enlightned and there's no prison anymore.

Bajor

neelix help.

>Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault

Computer, reroute the holodeck's primary power coupling through the phase inducers to create a complete holographic field on every deck. Create multiple holographic Lieutenant Worfs in a full state of rage-lust, with extra genital barbs, one for each person on the Enterprise. Program the Worfs to view any crew member or guest as Wesley Crusher. Disengage safety protocols.

Is threshold the most important episode of voyager?

Tom paris finds a way to go at infinite speed and exist in every single region of space simultaneously. He experiences everythign there is to ever discover in the galaxy. He and janeway then manage to evolve into literally perfect being's far more advanced than there peers.

Nothing else the crew will encounter after this matters.

wut if we're living in a hologram now...

Containment boards don't work. They actually make things worse.

implying all boards except Sup Forums arent containment boards.

>Look, I don't need to do this, believe me
>I could retire to Rigel II and play golf
>I'm doing this for the Federation
>I don't owe the Ferengi anything. They don't own me.

Get used to it. Eight years of seeing his face, hearing his voice, and Making America Great Again. You can always just spend time in the comment section at HuffPo if you want to cry.

>Look, in the holodeck you can just grab them by the pussy, and when you program them they let you do it

that's a lie perpetrated by the joos to make you feel like none of your decisions matter, so you can become more nihilistic and detached, leaving (((them))) to take control while you're a neet who thinks he's in a computer

going at infinite speed isnt possible and if you get right down to it, that entire concept is hokum. You can't reach an unreachable state. the shuttle-pod would've likely fallen apart unless he was using some sort of ridiculously instantaneous set of quantum CPUs that could manage stable singularities. But the episode implies he's just using any old shuttlepod with a warp drive.

They also evolve into legless, supine salamanders. They lack technology or anything else when found, and since they could occupy all points in space when going warp 10, it didn't follow that of all the things to do it would be to continue to evolve into some large salamander thing then fuck have children.

It seems they actually evolved into something lesser (regress would be the better term) and even if they said at the end of the episode that it was a feasible means of getting home, out of universe it's like theoretical stuff not even built on anything. It's just we went fast by using dilithium crystals to reach an unattainable speed that we chose the outcome of doing such for the sake of a breaking our constructed fake speed rating (friendly reminder that dilithium crystals don't actually exist).

Just pointing this out for your autists who constantly talk about this episode. episode still sucks i know..

>implying Sup Forums is an anime site
there are more boards dedicated to other interests than anime on this site
observe and you will see that's true

>that's a lie perpetrated by the joos to make you feel like none of your decisions matter, so you can become more nihilistic and detached, leaving (((them))) to take control while you're a neet who thinks he's in a computer
that's what sam said

>"if you don't want to talk about trump and the essay Jay dubyas in every thread on every board you must be a LIBKEK!"

Star trek tng was the first Star trek that stopped being very obvious with the progressive ideals

I miss the Tos episodes that were a little more heavy handed because it made then fun

Kek

sam? jackson? damn I wouldn't have expected him to be so smart
well he's got the right idea

sam hyde said exactly that like a week ago
copycat

my favorite

Three Hitlers.

Gul Dukat did literally nothing wrong.

lol

What would Trump even do in a post scarcity society? Humans don't even use / need money.

I'm so happy Ben "The Prophet" Carson is in Trumps cabinet