Are you paying for Rogue One?

Why do people pay for their own propaganda?

I really don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/entertainment/lucasfilm-president-says-she-doesnt-need-to-cater-to-male-star-wars-fans/
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3981722/Racism-real-case-wears-s-sweater-King-Kong-movie-director-live-tweets-flight-spat-Alt-Right-passenger.html
btchflcks.com/2016/02/interracial-relationships-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens-the-importance-of-finn-and-rey.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OTZL286S6fg
youtube.com/watch?v=k8Udcffrexw
youtube.com/watch?v=m0d60IYk6Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=e_wer0DAsu4
youtube.com/watch?v=CQLynG8Z5M0
youtube.com/watch?v=1OrFBu06CRU
youtube.com/watch?v=RR1qrAi3gL0
youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I paid for Force Awakens. I regret it every day. Never again.

le star wars nostalgia lets be honest the majority of our generation never really grew up man we are basically kids in adult bodies trying to chase the next escapist high .

really makes you think

At least you realize your mistake now.

same man I unfortunately watched it twice in theaters the thing was I was almost falling asleep the second time watching it . it was also cringe worthy as fuck the second time . Never Again

heatst.com/entertainment/lucasfilm-president-says-she-doesnt-need-to-cater-to-male-star-wars-fans/

>King Kong is Barbie now
Wtf happened

A girl whose entire career was based on talking about all her sexual encounters and making fun of getting abortions became a feminist.

>king kong

>fuck half the country!

>b-b-but please see my 200 million dollar monkey movie

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3981722/Racism-real-case-wears-s-sweater-King-Kong-movie-director-live-tweets-flight-spat-Alt-Right-passenger.html

the ride never ends

fuck hollywood, time for an alternative

There were things I liked about it but I couldn't get over the Mary Sue protagonist and her bumbling negro sidekick.

>Ultimately, this leads us to what makes The Force Awakens so special; the effect the trio will have on the younger generation. A woman is a Jedi in training, a Black man is a Resistance fighter and a Latino man is the greatest pilot in the galaxy. More importantly, they all helped each other fulfill these roles. The sky is the limit for these characters, and the sky should be the limit for the children watching too.

btchflcks.com/2016/02/interracial-relationships-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens-the-importance-of-finn-and-rey.html

ONLY NAZIS WON'T GO SEE THIS MOVIE

Wtf i love neo nazis now??

>doing the same thing as Brexit/US Election by pointing finger at "racists"
>ignoring the outcome of Brexit/US Election
Will the media ever learn?

>Ultimately, this leads us to what makes The Force Awakens so special; the effect the trio will have on the younger generation.

So they are literally admitting at this point that it is indeed propaganda.

DUDE GIRLS ARE ICKY LMAO

the writers already have, user

>what is a strawman

so she wont cater to any fans at all

>was geniuenly excited for Rogue One
>suddenly "ROGUE ONE IS FIGHTING THE PATRIARCHY, STAR WARS NO LONGER BELONGS TO WHITE MEN, #IMWITHHER"
I just want to watch my silly space opera.

Paid for Force Awaken. Never again. Fuck Rogue One and Disney and their shit propaganda. I want to see STAR WARS not SJW WARS.

yes, i'm going to pay and watch it with my brother. is there something you can do about it? Probably not. americans always ruin everything with their political bullshit.

>inb4 shill, cuck, nu-male or some other classic """argument"""

MALE FEMINIST BETA KUCKS ARE FAR WORSE THAN EVEN THE MOST MILITANT TURBODYKE FEM FEMINIST

How do you rate these scenes?

youtube.com/watch?v=OTZL286S6fg

youtube.com/watch?v=k8Udcffrexw

youtube.com/watch?v=m0d60IYk6Xk

youtube.com/watch?v=CQLynG8Z5M0

youtube.com/watch?v=1OrFBu06CRU

I wasn't going to see it but then the local theater informed me that I'd get listed as a neo Nazi virgin loser if I didn't See it in the first 3 weeks

WHAT DO?

>Before you see the Disney version, watch the original Lucasfilm version with Kyle Katarn
youtube.com/watch?v=RR1qrAi3gL0

Kyle Katarn is literally more of a Mary Sue than Rey. How the fuck do people defend him?

>Super duper badass former stormtrooper who stole the death star plans for the rebellion in the tutorial of a doom clone who's a mix of Han Solo and Luke Skywalker who became a Jedi and mastered both sides of the Force and became the bestest duelist of Luke's NJO and never played by the rules

Now if only Finn was written like this then I would love him

>if you don't watch the movie you're a neo-nazi
>if you watch it you're a libtard cuck
it's a lose-lose situation with these fuckers

>in the tutorial of a doom clone
holy shit, this. I like Kyle and i know he's a mary sue but stealing the plans on the first mission was bullshit

you gotta pirate it

>paying for shit

Not paying for it. I'll wait for a decent rip.

>the local theater informed me that I'd get listed as a neo Nazi virgin loser if I didn't See it in the first 3 weeks

The injection of propaganda in products that will sell like hotpockets anyway is sadly the best and unrivaled tactic of the left, there's nothing that can be done about it other than conservatives somehow infiltrating into top hollywood decision making. The only consolations are that it's not enough to get their candidates elected, and when they try to make their 100% feminist products it flops because people can only handle their ideology in small doses(see: Ghostbusters).

DO YOU HAVE THE TIME

seeing it for based Mads

>Galen?

I'll pay half price. I'm not going to let a bunch of SJWs ruin a movie because they use it for a political bullshit. Come to think of it, anything involving minorities or white men is somehow political, on either side. I'll let you know if its good and then you guys can pirate it or whatever

Ok no way I'm paying to watch that in cinema

>The injection of propaganda in products that will sell like hotpockets anyway is sadly the best and unrivaled tactic of the left

t. arm chair pseudo int

But he's right, you dumb faggot.

not an argument.

Official thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

Well not me! I don't want to be associated with the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiter Partei so of course I'll go see this awesome, brave, funny movie with my friends!! Haha I'm sure my good friends of Sup Forums - Television & Film board of Sup Forums.org will agree with me and do the same, am I right my dear Anonymous??? We are the Legion X.D.!!!

If I get put on the virgin loser list I won't be able to see any first run movies without a friend or a note from my doctor

I skipped Guardians of the galaxy and was put on probation for 5 months. I tried sneaking in using an assumed name but they asked a bunch of GotG related questions and I only knew the dank memes from Sup Forums

How did this happen?

Jesus that shirt. Wtf is wrong with cucks

>More importantly, they all helped each other fulfill these roles
>Poe was already the greatest pilot in the galaxy and had literally 0 help from the other two
>Poe and Finn literally had nothing to do with Rey becoming a jedi in training
>Finn is only a resistance fighter because he wants to fuck some chick and Poe only helped him because it was the only way off the star destroyer

>Hollywood Jews try to sell more tickets by saying you're a nazi if you don't pay to see their movie

CRAFTY

I am a huge star wars fan, I won't be going to see this film or giving them any money at all now. They went too far with those tweets, I can take some propaganda bullshit but not when they go crazy with it.

I'll peep it in 3D

Fuck what you sheep say