UGH! I CAN'T EVEN!

UGH! I CAN'T EVEN!

This movie was bad but did you see that fuckin THICC girl in the short before it? And the island lady in the movie was pretty thicc too.

but i thought all body types were beautiful perfect snowflakes

STOP FATSHAMING MAUI!!!!!!!!!!!!

>This movie was bad but...
Stopped reading there.

Disgusting and fatshaming bigotry going on over there, very problematic!

They're making fools of themselves by showing they don't know shit about body types.

He's a mountain of muscle, not fat. They would have made him look like a steroid culturist faggot.

>Don't portraying Polynesians as fat!
>Stop fat shaming!
>Stop portraying people as flawed!
>Stop portraying cultures as different!
>Stop portraying the concept of sexuality!
>Stop portraying the world as having problems!
>Stop portraying the anything as in any way shape or form as negative!

> debate over unhealthy stereotypes of Polynesian men on screen
Ah yes, the age old debate, right next to the ethics of allowing a cheese to stay in a shelf or inside a container.

The point is no one is debating it.

Where are his nipples?

>Re-posting something from June.
What did faggot OP mean by this?

>Obese

hes very clearly musclefat. Hes build like an actual strongman (though exagerrated because its a cartoon, and hes a god(?)

Look at his fucking posture. Thats not an obese tub of lard.

he's bear mode

> Cartoon characters have some crazy proportions

Stop the presses

Yeah he's superstrong in the movie (one hand lifts Moana's boat over his head) and when he flexes you see the definition

Advermemeing.

How do they get so thicc anyway? All there is are fruits and volcano

>has prompted debate

This usually just mean a few tumblrinas are sperging about it. It's not like any normal person cares nor has it been mentioned by anyone relevant or had any editorials written about it. It's as if they would use the same description for the next dumb meme on Sup Forums "is sheev a big cuck for you sparks debate..."

why can't fictional characters just be what they are, fictional characters?

Polynesian chicken is one of the sugariest things I've ever eaten for a meal. Hawaii is filled to the brim with spam. They eat a ton of rice and pork. You've got a lot to learn about why Polynesians and Samoans are so large.

Auto filter
>Sparks
>Controversy
>Problematic
>Outrage
>Backlash

I really don't understand. The article will only a get a handful of hits from this thread, surely that can't make shilling it worthwhile? These shitty threads don't pop up often enough to be the work of a bot either. Surely this isn't garden variety Sup Forums posting is it? It just feels too lazy for Sup Forums.

I thought we needed more portrayals of "healthy at any size" people on screen?
Does this only apply to fat, insecure women and not the men they want to ogle over?

You forgot
>Btw everything is negative!

You're in the thread, mission complete?

>Fabricated racial controversy over a children's cartoon

I like how "legitimate" news and journalism js basically just people getting paid to shit post.

is it guy, right? Who cares then.

fucking islanders... they are so fucking huge.

This.

I never interpreted him as fat either.

He's obviously a super cartoony muscle bound lug.

>why is every character skinny and perfect!!!!

>why is this guy fat!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in Hawaii and many of the islanders are fat as shit but kind of in a good way. Polynesians are genetically predisposed to be that big, even some of the women.

LIKE CLOCKWORK
>UGH NOT ENOUGH DIVERSITY
>UGH NOT PORTRAYING DIVERSITY RIGHT

KEK

I lived in Hawaii for 18 years. That is a completely accurate depiction of the average polynesian man.

>make movie just for SJWs
>it still makes them mad

like pottery