Can we talk about the latest episode of scream queens?

Can we talk about the latest episode of scream queens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_YXSHkAahE
youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IMAGINE

She looks really good for her age desu.

Damn, Jamie Lee Curtis looks like THAT?

i came in this thread just for this

Imagine being Emma Roberts in that scene

i want to choke on her rotten pussy

VISUALIZE

can you please stop thinking with your dick?

MUST... HAVE...

fuck i need to watch this episode now. still wish they hadn't killed of chad

nice thighs

is based emma still in it? any new content?

>She

Honestly she doesnt look so bad for someone who is nearly 70 years old

Duh. She's the main character.

daily reminder

jen in horrible bosses did it better

Yes, I can't say the same for Chad Radwell though

>fridge

Damn, Iggy Pop looks like THAT?

i stoped watching after he died was super mad. he was best charecter

WHERES THE PASTA YOU REDDIT SHITS

JLC is the best, doesnt give a shit and still looks good

i doubt those are even her real legs. she is probably wearing flesh colored tights to cover her repulsive, wrinkly old granny flesh

>warcraft player

she's STILL GOT IT

>low test cucks still thinking Arnie didn't pound that

>cammy main

she would have made a good cammy back in the day

nah

>Channel will never seem disinterested while you pork her.
>In a matter of fact, you will never have sex.

AAA genes right there

how many layers of fake tan and make up is on her?

Jill Stein is hotter

I suddenly want an activa

That's Helen Mirren.

>She looks really good
>for her age

The fall shall be the whole of the law!
One WALL to rule them all!

Grace's father finally turned evil. I was expecting him to be a killer from the previous season but I was mistaken.
This time, they finally did it.

> Brit
> AAA genes
Pick one

holy shit. So fucking hot.

Where is this from?

MOMMY

>what is VFX

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

would you?

probably :'(

This woman was never attractive.

christ I thought that was David Bowie from the thumbnail

yes, older women who look after themselves are cute

There it is

youtube.com/watch?v=t_YXSHkAahE

CREATE THE IMAGE IN YOUR HEAD

Its that activia dude. Its got powers.

Damn, Abed from Community looks like that?

Jen isn't as old as Jamie

A movie that is simply perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVg2EJvvlF8

WHERE'S THE PUSSY HAIR

This season isn't bad but it's not nearly as good as the first season. The setting at the hospital isn't nearly as fun and the chanels are really just minor characters compared to last season

better now than in the 80s

IMAGINE

>Boohoo, a shit show with bad ratings that panders to me got cancelled
>Must be the librls, fascists and censorship behind it
Stop getting triggered for a fucking cancellation of a show you inbred fucks. You are literally SJW tier babies

what are you on about?

probably mde

Go back to bitching about MDE getting cancelled.

hell yeah

"Emma...step forward...good girl...do you like the dog collar? Hmmm...on your knees, head down, ass up, little bitch....a fine specimen."

I would still fuck her raw.

same

soon

oh SHIT