Will you be boycotting Rogue One?

Will you be boycotting Rogue One?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDQ45qumVpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How would this board boycott anything, these people can't even leave the house. And even if they did, no singles policy.

>In America you cant watch a movie alone

Yes I will. I'm going to buy a ticket for batman v superman then sneak into watch rogue one. That'll show jj cuckbrams

No cause you fuckers made me boycott Mad Max and made me miss the action flick of the century.

No, why would I?

No but this will probs be the first star wars i wont see in the theatre

>he actually listens to what Sup Forums tells him and doesn't form his own opinions about movies
Is this advanced cuckery?

Me boycotting a movie with Donnie Yen as a blind kung-fu monk in it?

Yeah, if I was a faggot maybe.

This

Yes,didn't watch the last one, won't be watching this garbage either.

>Donnie Yen
Donnie Yen suck massive dicks

>if you don't watch our new movie you're a racist nazi

Bravo disney

No because I'm not a fucking loser who thinks he's on an epic crusade by staying at home again.

Yay we grew up to the ranks of neo-nazis.

hahahaha

So paranoid about shootings you can't watch a movie alone

Land of the
F R E E
R
E
E

>made me
>an image board made me

Not "boycotting". But I won't be seeing it after Disney made its insipid, conveyer-belt intentions clear with TFA.

My lads really want to watch the movie so I'll probably have to go to the cinema.

whats worse?
watching star wars
or not watching star wars

jews dont have massive dicks though

You know it's a meme right?

Fucking retarded yurotrash

Yes, I will be boycotting it. Diversity gangs versus evil white men fantasies dont work for me.

I really don't like being called a neo nazi t.b.h.

Not watching a movie because some losers on an image board complained about women existing.

Stop acting like one then.

anyone that pretends to be annoyed about the message 100% cares too much about the series to avoid watching.

no!

Yeah I'll be boycotting it, not because of the jewry but because I don't give a shit about Star Wars.

Didn't the writers flat out admit it was made to be anti white?

It's not just something in the minds of paranoid neo nazis when the writers admit it

That isn't a boycott. That is you not going to see a film you're not interested in.

>watching a katarn-less rogue one movie
yeah no

I don't care enough about this movie, this over arching plot, or this franchise to boycott it.

I sometimes wonder if I'm growing out of things like this, or if it's just turning to shit in front of my eyes.

Wrong, my local theater has one. They'll literally call the police on you.

>neo nazis

lmao how little legitimacy can you give yourself than by tying your movement to someone that literally everyone hates

can't they call themselves something cooler

No, they didn't, but good job on doing exactly what you claimed it's nots

Where did they say this?

>why are all the good guys women and minorities, all the bad guys white men
>you're delusional neo nazi. it's just a coincidence
>writers admit the empire is supposed to represent "white supremacy"
>o-oh

I mean, I haven't paid for a movie in like 8 years, I'm definitely not going to start now.
Also, who pays to go to a theater? Unless you're rich enough to rent out the whole screen, or you live in a place with no poor/retarded people, it's not worth it.

There is no organised boycott of the movie. Disney are just trying to shame people into seeing a movie that most don't give a shit about. A lot of people don't even know this movie exists.

Mad max was notoriously shit, and extremely monotonous.

Just type "explosions" in youtube and watch that for two hours, you will get a better plot and less SJW agenda rubbed all over your face.

this. some autist tweeted something and "people are saying", so all of a sudden there's a nazi boycott. talk about fake news.

Why can you fucks never own up to anything?
Such wimps.

A boycott is built on hope.

Have you seen the clip of the little cunt knocking out Stormtroopers with a stick while they let her and her Mexican ally lowers his gun to watch in awe? This fucking movie is nothing like Mad Max. You were a moron to not see Mad Max. Just go watch some footage and if you aren't blind or a god damn shill you will realize you are a moron for giving Disney money to see this. Fuck you kid. George Miller is a legend. Mad Max isn't a franchise raped by greed and politics.

huh?

>You were a moron to not see Mad Max. Just go watch some footage and if you aren't blind or a god damn shill you will realize you are a moron for giving Disney money to see this. Fuck you kid. George Miller is a legend. Mad Max isn't a franchise raped by greed and politics.
t. male feminist, black supremacist, reddit admin, and cuck shed architect

That's it lads, if you're white and openly admit that this film doesn't interest you then you'll be outed as one of them racists, probably voted for trump too.

it's hard to tell sometimes whether people like this were born fucked up or are on heavy drugs.

He's just ugly as shit, hence the sign.

There's no need to boycott this movie. This is prime shilling and it is also not needed. I mean Star Wars name alone will make people go and watch it. SW fans, SJWs and feminists are definitely gonna watch it and casual movie watchers will watch it because of its name. This doesn't change the fact that this movie is gonna suck 99%.

>feminist trash movie
>writers just flat out retconning the entire concept of the empire to make them nazis
>if you dont like it, you're sexist!

Name one good thing whites have ever done?

>protip: you can't

pretty sure they were already like Nazis since 1977

>If you don't watch our movie you're a neonazi :^)

Current year media in a nutshell

>I mean Star Wars name alone will make people go and watch it.

Or just meet up after the movie

I think it's more "If you boycott the movie because there are non-white males in it you are probably a neo-nazi"

Fairly certain there was a tweet from the writers calling the empire a white supremacist faction.

I wouldn't have seen it regardless

I hate the main character. A lot. The actors hate her too. Women can't give moral raising speeches. Women can't make men unafraid to die. Every time she gives a toothless speech every soldier in the shot looks bored. Did Kathleen Kennedy forget this is supposed to be a war film? You need a man with charisma and a booming voice. I hate you, Kathleen Kennedy. I hope you die in agony.

see

no, i'm not delusional enough to think this will bomb. the han solo one and episode 8 will probably be the real turning point in the slow decline of the star wars brand, and they're already working on fucking those up.

I promise you this """"""boycott"""""" was started by Disney. Getting idiots to sperg out over shit like this is just free advertising for them.

Great idea. Lets go there after the movie so I have no idea about the movie they are going to talk about for the next 2 hours.

See

Yes they did. The kike writers said the bad guys are white supremacists and the good guys are a multicult led by a GRRL POWER woman. They literally said this.

>You need a man with charisma and a booming voice

I don't think you understand the direction they're taking these films lmao

but muh wite percy cution

It's the same shit they pulled with Feminist Road: It was one single man on one single website that called for a boycott and the jew media blew it up into OMG MRAS ALL OVER THE PLANET ARE TRYING TO BOYCOTT FURY ROAD LOLOLOL.

>literally

>admit there was a boycott attempt
>but still try to act like it was made up
Logic

Yes. Literally as in they actually said that. Verbatim.

a few autists isn't a boycott. learn to read please.

>one man attempts a boycott
>that means all MRAs and anti-feminists all over the planet were a part of the boycott
Liberal logic.

>one man
>who runs a website for MRAs

I said boycott attempt.
Learn to read please.

>can't read

>retards ITT falling for obvious bait posts over and over again

yes

I feel like equating the Empire to white supremacists is a mistake, because the Empire is fucking cool.

Yes I'm sure they said "GRRL POWER woman".

It wasn't even an MRA website.

Most boycotts are forced. It's the latest advertising craze and it works like a charm :^).

a half hearted attempt isn't a real boycott, faggotron.

You're not doing yourself favors here.

Any particular reason why you can't admit this garbage very clearly has a political agenda behind it? Even when the writers admit it has a political agenda behind it? I mean it doesn't even matter if you believe it or not because the kike writers aren't even trying to hide the fact that it's a bullshit attempt at leftist agenda.

I just wanna know what makes him think he has the authority to make such claims about lucas' universe desu
Even if the star wars universe is pretty black and white to begin with, this just ruins any chance of the audience thinking "what if they aren't all that bad"

Are you retarded?
I said boycott attempt. As in a bunch of MRA autists tried to make a boycott, that did not work.

No, I simply wont see it.

Yes so cool that they've made the Stormtroopers bigger buffoons than ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=pDQ45qumVpY

It is sad that Doctor Who is more serious than Star Wars

You lost, princess. Now hurry back to tumblr.

Any particular reason you claimed it was literally what was said when you clearly knew it was not?
Why even make that claim?

I didn't read any of your post past the third word by the way.

im not watching it cause star wars 7 was shit

Does the mainstream media not realize that reporting on this garbage is feeding the trolls and exactly what these assholes want?

>projections look low
>how do we improve sales?
>WATCH THIS MOVIE OR YOURE A NAZI

seems like this is the standard tactic going forward

I think he's in denial because he can't accept that starwars is pretty much ruined now. Cue calls of 'manchild' because we're not excited about minorities kicking some serious ass bro!

So you followed this enough to know what website it was from, but you're still in denial that some people tried to call for a boycott? You can't have it both ways. Either there was no attempt and "the studio" made it up, or there was an attempt and said attempt was reported.

Considering "neo-nazis" is just a c-uck buzzword and star wars is really is a masturbatory jewish anti-white fantasy, yes. I will be boycotting and so should everyone else who's proud of being white.

actually they want to downplay the "neo-nazi" part, that's what the "alt right" rebranding is about