There are actual non-whites posting here

What's it even like to be non-white? How does it feel? How do you guys deal with the sheer amount of casual racism you encounter on Sup Forums?

i hate other non whites because they hide behind white flags

lol hungarians practically look middle eastern

by masturbating to little white girl.
feels like giving all of you the biggest middle finger every single time.
also by fingering my own butt

I don't think of not being white, actually it just feels "normal". But when people think of whites, they think of rich countries and smart people.

>How do you guys deal with the sheer amount of casual racism you encounter on Sup Forums?
i really don't get bothered by it.
it's quite literally just words on a screen to me.

Wait, aren't Australia's immigrants mostly Chinese and Japanese? They're usually model citizens.

Do we consider Asians non-whites or they're whites by association?

t. Kun Ádámka, aki nem a sok biciklizéstől barnult le

wh*tes are subhuman

fuck wh*tes

Not him but I find most come from
>China
>UK
>NZ
>India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan
>South East Asia
>Mediterranean and Balkans
>Middle East and Turkey

There's a decent Japanese population here, primarily in Sydney but they are not a major source of immigration as first world countries generate less emigrates.

>How do you guys deal with the sheer amount of casual racism you encounter on Sup Forums?

I fight back with Blacked posting and jihadist LARPING. It's honestly quite hard not to start hating white poeple after a while if you're not a self hating cuck.

We have more Italians than we do SEA's and there's just as many Iranian's as the bottom four.

by being the Yamato masterrace superior to whitie

this

like, why the fuck would you emigrate to another country if you're gonna sit your ass all day and talk shit about other countries alone, hiding behind your western flag?

And it seems it's mostly immigrants who do this, because they are the ones who are mostly nationalistic retards that can't adapt or integrate

I consider myself white

Same

It's ok since we're secretly terminating wh*te race with anime and moeshit

>being scat-eating wife cuckolding dirty wh*te

my condolences i am truly sorry

I usually pass for med so meh

I pretend like the guys who write these things are just doing it for banter and don't actually mean it

I remember I'm part of an ascendant people instead of a dying one.

honestly dont care about it and understand the white hate.
sjws have been bursting a lot of my bubbles. what the fecking feck is their japan/japanese hate.

What?

This site is owned by non-white.
more like why white do posting on this site?

I will terminate your anus if you don't come here and sit on my dick.

>be poor third worlder
>immigrate to euro country and get welfare or unskilled work
>children later do the same
ah yes moving up in the world

Stop getting triggered you are honorary whites.

Hello to all asian brothers! Sure feels good to be asian am i rite? :)

whites are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes

Excellent posts. Fuck w*ite "people"

I dont care about a bunch of insecure american rednecks tbqh.

>What's it even like to be non-white?

It is nothing special.

> casual racism
"Racism" on Sup Forums is banter. We post here to laugh at each other and share memes across borders. Real racists have got their own containment boards outside Sup Forums.

On the contrary white pigs are discriminated here

English teachers has to get HIV test annually by the law because they are seen as potential rapers. White pigs are very violent and sexually aggressive. Literally subhuman.

moe=謀

>by masturbating to little white girl
>not even fucking one
Beta male

Im a black somali male in Sweden and it makes me feel so inferior. I usually let BSC (big Swedish cocks) fuck and breed my black somali wife.

Next month my african Queen will give birth to her and her Swedish boyfriends first son.

I've got thicker skin than a jacket potato, these insults don't hurt me

Feels good being Asian

>What's it even like to be non-white? How does it feel?
okay until i remember i'm part wh*te and jew
why did you fuckers had to doom the whole place with your multiculturalism bullshit