HONKA HONKA

>HONKA HONKA
What the fuck was he thinking?

HONKA HONKA IF YOU WANTSA FANTA

He's Method acting bro

It's "Hunka Hunka"

Like the Elvis song "Hunk of Burnin' Love"

Don't get me wrong it's a shitty line, but it makes sense if you're not a fucking retard.

>ywn be as inspired as Leto

So it makes sense that hes calling a black bull attractive and wants him to fuck his girl?

That smile is adorable

does someone have that screenshot from the interview he did where he replied that he was making a face at someone?
he was kind of a dick about it

every fucking time

Doesnt matter. The Joker baby shits all over his "method" acting. And Drew was improvising. He said he didnt really know anything about the Joker baby.

I think it looks sorta cool. no memeing

i bet Leto is the only person in the world who bought that jacket

that face never gets old

MOST PROBABLY HE HAD IT MADE ELSEWHERE BY SOMEONE ELSE, BECAUSE THE CUT, AND THE FABRIC, ARE DIFFERENT.

>white boys always try to see themselves as Joker

more proof that white males are autistic sociopaths

>improvising

he added one word

Mom's gonna have to have a long chat about that attitude young man

what are thooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose?

It's adorable how hard he and DC tried to market and make his Joker as memorable as Ledgers.

All they ended up with was a shit movie and an embarrassing performance that will be rebooted in 6-9 years time

gucci, they are gucci

he really loves gucci doesnt he?

Is he the first person in human history to actually buy and wear something he saw on a runway?

He probably went backstage and ass fucked that model and then stole the shirt on his way out.

6-9 years? I've heard rumours they're already replacing him. We can only hope so.

they aint and you're retarded