/MCU/

>Stop Tony! Bucky didn't know he killed your parents. He was brainwashed! He doesn't deserve to go to jail or mental rehabilitation, let alone being beaten to death by you, even though he kills like a lot of people, causes some collateral damage, international incident, and still kind of unstable. Please let us go, Tony. You are my friend.

He was a good friend

Oh yeah, that's exactly what happened there. This isn't massive conjecture on your part at all.
Good job, user.

Stark was the bad guy they said. Cap wants to protect individual freedom they said.

>billionaire arms dealers beats mentally ill WW2 vet to death

That'd be an interesting headline.

>he kills like a lot of people, causes some collateral damage, international incident

huh I can detect the hand of George in this Pottery

>The human race will have every opportunity to improve
>'And if they don't?'
>Ask Noah

Wow... good job on teaching religion to your underlings Ultron!

I still don't get Zemo's plan. How did he know Bucky kills Howard and his wife. Or that Tony going to come along with Steve and Bucky during the final confrontation.

By carefully sifting through the massive data dump of Hydra intel that Black Widow leaked.
He knew that the Winter Soldier was active on the day Howard Stark died and put 2 and 2 together.

>caring this much about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

I was hoping Tony would kill at least one of them.

>you're not gonna lock up my dangerous pal Bucky
>jeez better freeze him so he doesn't hurt anyone

wtf why are you posting a family guy character in a marvel thread?

That kinda happened though.

Same. I wanted him to kill Bucky. Jesus, Marvel needs to grow some balls.

The film is a pile of shit because he didn't. Should have known marvel don't have the stones to actually kill any of their characters. Which of their hero's have they actually ever killed? Quicksilver? Who gives a shit?

Marvel has killed off more characters than the DCU.

Those deaths didn't hold much weight though.
Bucky's death by Stark would've been great for that last act.

Actually DC has pretty much done a good job killing all their characters for their their fans.

DCU
>3 movies
MCU
>13 is it now?

Tony is right in all Civil Wars. Why is Steve so dumb?

Mostly the villains. Agent Coulson (which they revive?), Thor's mother, Quicksilver (probably will be revived?). Who else?

Supermans death didn't make anyone sad. It wasn't impactful to anyone. 2 movies in and no one cares about this Superman.
And 5 minutes later you have that "j/k lol" dirt rise from the coffin.

The only based death the DCEU has had was that soldier guy in MoS.

The rest were shit.

Why are you bringing up the DCEU? I honestly agree with you, but come on man. I don't feel like doing that company wars shit right now.

We're talking about Marvel. Why do marvel fucks have to bring up DC at every opportunity, as if comparing their pile of shit to a smaller pile of shit makes their shit stink less. Pathetic

>Bucky decided to surrender as Stark brutally shoots him to a bloody pulp.
>Steve looks horrified and filled with rage
>Proceed to attack Tony
>Brutal fight like in thr climax but with both legit tries to kill each other
>Steve beats Tony
>Decided to spare him despite his rage and throw away the shield with sadness, to craddle Bucky's lifeless body
>Zemo smiles with satisfaction as he watched it all

Because the previous post was about Marvel having more deaths than the DCU. And before that it was about Marvel not having the balls to kill characters.

>Iron man kills captain America and Bucky
>Cap dies in his arms as iron man realises he's killed his bro
>Zemo faps furiously
>Audience is shocked that after 12 movies something actually happens

>Wow... wait a second user. That's too dark, too brutal. Let's reshoot it again shall we, hehe.

But seriously that's a pretty good idea.

That will just make Stark into a villain. Stark is a genius. He's a smart guy. Deep down he knows that Bucky was brainwashed. Him killing Bucky out of rage would lessen the character.
Zemo still won in the end.

Ok, ok. Fuck all of that shit. Lets talk about the ending. Is anyone pissed because Stark made it seem like it was all cool after reading that letter in the end? That really killed the movie for me, desu.

He wasn't cool.
Nothing is back to normal. Team is split. Cap and his team are still fugitives.

Precisely

Hence come the next movie. Is Stark struggling with his guilt and trying to make up his mistake, also he will see more of the damage he causes both as arms dealer and superhero in that movie. Come infinity wars, he sacrifices himself to protect earth and his (former) friends. Its kinda hard to write, but if someone manage to do that...

Holly fuck. Is all it takes for you edgelords to like something is to use the same old played out hero turns into a villain and sacrifices himself story?

> let's make everything like TDKR . And it was done even before that movie as well I other movies.

Inb4 2dark4U

Was civil war the worst marvel movie?
Thor was bland but at least it was a movie

>reads Steve's letter
>Steve breaks into the Raft
>General Thunderbolt calls him to inform him about the breach.
>"Oh, sorry! Please hold!"

that was the worst scene of the film

He had previously told him that if you called him again he was going to put them on hold.
How can you miss so much

That was the worst scene in mcu

>Bucky will get a fair trial, also he should be in a place where not the next best faggot can come and use the trigger words
>we'll just playing along with the accords until we figure something out
>Wanda should stay hidden and out of the firing line because she is not a citizen and dangerous

somehow there are people who think Tony is wrong

That will be Thor 2. Civil War was still a pretty solid movie despite all these circle jerk.

both sides had good arguments

How do you think they will introduce the big guy to the Avengers. Movies after movies and he is still a vague out of loop threat.

> a fucking grape

Can you tell me some of tony's good arguments? Because I remember it just being "nuh-uh don't wanna, my friiiiiiieeeeennnd"

I love this pasta.

Thor 2 still works as a film that generally made sense with a beginning middle and an end. At worse it was bland
Civil War was a mess of nonsensical character motivation jammed into an ugly grey movie

they changed his skin tone from purple to a dark blue since his first appearance

It was a believable motive desu. They were literally good friends. And he killed Starks parents. Pretty decent plotline actually

Civil Skirmish

HELP ME CAP, MY WOBBLE HEAD IS FLOATING IN A CGI

>I don't give a [it's PG13, Rob] damn. He killed my mommy

Should have used a picture of Rod Serling.

He killed his mom though. It's not like Bucky's mom had the same name as Tony's mom, So they could immediately stop fighting and be bff's.

not this user but:

>Bucky needs to be in control/jail, otherwise he will be a killing maschine everytime someone says the trigger words, he even said it himself in the end = Tony was right
>without approval of the government Avengers can not be there for the people in the USA, Steve is on the run in Africa and when purple guy comes back and destroys New York Steve will sitting in Wakanda and doing nothing, wow what a great hero = Tony was right
>Wanda is dangerous and her powers can cost lifes, we see this in the beginning of CW, she should be under protection in Avengers tower or mansion = Tony was right

this is too autistic for me to not to reply to (You)

RDJ should share some of his salary with the VFX department.

ah sorry I meant steve. i agreed with tony too

Speaking of the ending, did anyone think that the beginning of the letter was kind of awkwardly worded by Cap?

He starts off by saying, "Family is important." I would have gotten extremely angry if I was Tony, would have felt like Cap was trying to rub it in or something.

How did they her away with this? It looks so horrible yet would take 5 seconds to fix.

"no one will notice"

>The Russo Brothers made a very distinct and notable observation: Captain America is no more. The weight of the title, combined with the government overreach imposed by the Sokovia Accords, simply proved to be too much for him to tolerate. Steve Rogers laid down his shield during the finale of Civil War, and he definitively relinquished the title of Captain America -- at least for the foreseeable future.

Thoughts?

Secret Avengers films incoming.

This was so unbelievable..
I still dont get why they had to choose this place to squabble in.

Also Vision could of just wiped them out in a sec srsly

Felt like Vision didn't do anything in the fight. He arrives late and then injures the guy on his team.

Everything in your post is answered in the movie if you paid attention.

Why are people in the MCU such jerks?

>"Why didn't the heros save literally everyone, why aren't they perfect? Everything wrong is their fault!"
Fuck off, they saved tons of people. The villains are ones to blame.

>Black Widow releases every file SHIELD and HYDRA had into the internet
>Zemo goes through the data after his family is killed
>finds out about the Winter Soldier
>puts 2 and 2 together
>hatches a plan to destroy the Avengers

>Or that Tony going to come along with Steve and Bucky during the final confrontation
1. He wanted the entire team to come to Siberia, the airport fight ruined that part of his plan
2. He knew that Tony would come because he knew if he gave Tony a reason to believe Cap to be right Tony would rush to Cap's aid.
That's why he called the hotel he was staying in and ordered room service to the room he had vacated where he left the body of the real psychologist that was supposed to interrogate Bucky.
Civil War isn't that complex a movie, user.

It was my unilitateral decision despite being warm to build Ultron, compounded by my former war profiteering, that lead to Sokovia being destroyed. That means we should all be held accountable.

Infinity War will be KINO and you know it, dcucks

Bow down.

>Stark sacrifices himself
>Enter young cute 18 year old girl who becomes IronGirl!
>Watch out world, Girlpower! IronGirl will solve it all with a womanly touch!
>Justice League 6 IronGirl's Fight against evil
>Iron Girl IV - The Quest for a world without body shaming
>Starring Dave Chapelle as the crazy scientist who gets raped by the computer with tentacles.

If Bucky dies all future films in this line drop 50% in quality.