if we're gonna categorize then the question becomes pointless
the better light album cover? ok computer
the better dark album cover? kid a

no it's this one

Amnesiac

this

Kid Computer

this sss

Kid A for sure. OK Computer is very good but Kid A is a masterpiece.

there is no other album that captures genuine alienation and depression quite as perfectly as Kid A. It's by far the best thing Radiohead have ever done and if you don't think so you just don't get it.

why does one have to be better? they are not comparable in any sense whatsoever

really alientation and depression doesn't feel this good.
OK Computer wins

battle royale obviously bloody, airbag rips everything back to it's right place: and although kid a strives and strikes hard it is no match for paranoid android (i mean, seriously) much like the strong naional anthem which cartwheels effortlessly into the air with subterranean's ease. how to disappear mirrors the void and swallows exit music, for the first win, but treefingers is no match for letdown. optimistic gives karma police a beautiful dance, down to the disco even and it isn't clear who victorious, so in limbo swallows fitter happier in a snowier fuzz,electioneering is no match for idioteque tho it looks like it could win, so morning bell crushes climbing up the walls, and while no surprises attempts a good fight motion picture soundtrack and secret track care bear stare even seems to put up against lucky. But Tourist, there and soft and soaring, ends in a bell of enightenment

YOu DECIDE

i couldn't even make it through a full sentence. what kind of drugs are you on?

Easily Kid A

Kid A is fairly good, don't get me wrong.
But it's more forgettable than OK Computer.
and, I revisit OKC far more often.

So OK Computer is better, if I have to pick.

>In Rainbows is better than both however

Hail to the thief

lmao no shit.
The better album called OK Computer? OK Computer
The better album called Kid A? Kid A

>don't get me wrong

Kid A

What are you trying to get at?

definitely coming to a pivotal, important consensus here. whatever has the most votes at the end will be on newsstands tomorrow, everyone will know the clear winner. and certainly a fresh discussion, nobody ever brought this up here on anywhere else before

there's always one of you drooling contrarians

that you are arguing with yourself, who is going to get you wrong? you're anonymous and maybe just posted amnesiac is the best radiohead a moment before that post for all i know

I simply meant that too many people (whether on Sup Forums or otherwise) are too eager to take me saying something (kid a) is not as good as something else (OKC) to mean that I think the former isn't good at all.

I'm simply negating the need for someone to reply with hyperbole taking my opinion out of context.

you're anonymous, you aren't being taken any way. you can post the same thing every day and get different replies depending on mood. nothing here is serious. there's no memory. there's nothing.

amnesiac sucks and you know it

Emergency and i deals with the themes of both but 10x better

>Implying there are inherent themes of Kid A

like its obviously close though -_-

This. Both great though.

Terrible post. Kid A was a once-in-a-lifetime album. It came at the most perfect time in history, when the world flooded itself with uncertainty and ambiguity. It questioned how life would become with its abstract ideas and esoteric narratives, that truly made it a timeless masterpiece of surrealism. No matter how hard you try, no mere mortal's mind will ever begin to penetrate the rhombus cave of lilac dreams that is Kid A. In fact, Kid A is a broken album. Only one would use its pieces to scar themselves into a sanctuary of flames.

I appreciate this

>nothing here is serious
I am

Pablo Honey

OK Computer. It does what radiohead does best: guitar oriented music. It actually captures the depression of 21st century life and concludes what their predecessors, joy division and the smiths, were trying to do. Kid A is pretentious and emotionless with garbage lyrics that Thom literally pulled out of a hat. Their attempt at electronic/ambient rock is boring and didn't do anything Nine Inch Nails and New Order hadn't done. Treefingers and How to disappear completely are pure filler and uninspired. If they included pyramid song and like spinning plates on the album it could have been better, but those tracks still don't have the ambition or complexity of climbing up the walls or paranoid android. Radiohead were primarily a pop rock band, but ok computer and in rainbows are the closest they've come to post punk. Their attempts at the experimental fall flat and only come off as interesting to teenagers.

>captures the depression of 21st century life
released in 1997

kih- kidd egg - kidd egg

haha no.

Ok Kid > A Computer

A Computer > Ok Kid

in rainbows

OKayye and Kid Ayye
which wins in a fight

I pity you guys. Amnesiac is unironically the only good album they've created

Amnesiac most comfy album of theirs
just put that on and spin it and sit bac and relax