Is it worth the money?

Is it worth the money?

It's only eight dollars are you serious?

>tfw they wiped out all the seasons of doctor who after you started

It depends. The only shows I watch are X-files, Star Trek TOS and Deep Space Nine. There are always some newer show you can watch like The Expanse or something else. For 8 bucks it's okay. Don't they give 1 month free anymore?

no, especially when stupid shit like this happens
youre better off downloading/streaming

if youre looking to pay for a good subscription, choose pic related, filmstuck has the criterion collection
I recommend if you seriously want to be patrician and are actually into film and not just a full time shitposter

Does filmstruck have suicide squad and BvS?

fuck no

Do you really want to pay only to watch these two movies? Save money and download it

it used to be good when u could vpn and get all kinds of stuff, now it's trash i never use it

>But according to our analysis, it’s going backwards, unfortunately. A while back we noticed a post from this Reddit member who, two years ago, cross-referenced the IMDB (Internet Movie Database) top 250 movies list with Netflix’s movie library to find out how many of the top movies Netflix carried.

No, they don't even have the most entry level shit.

Of course. How else are you gonna invite girls to netflix and chill? Get that subscription

does netflix?

>paying for media
>2017-1

You'll find better movies in the depths of the Youtube basement. But, I still continue to have a subscription. It's only £5. That's nothing.

its what you're mom charges for blowjobs

>paying for shows that were released for free

Normies are too stupid to comprehend when they're being used.

>watching doctor shit

Good one, bro. Got me good.

>why not steal everything

Thanks for the advice Jamal

netflix+vpn is goat, I've found shit that don't even exist on torrent.

depends in which country you live

jew, pls

You completely missed the point of my post.

you pay for TV thought even "free TV"

every vpn I've tried hasn't worked

that being said, I've only tried free ones

Keep on missing that point.

I discovered Bridget Regan from netflix, they had LOTS in hd

ah yeah I forgot to add that I pay for mine, they change their ips frequently so nflix can't ban them

Rekt

>image.jpg

>every vpn I've tried hasn't worked
>that being said, I've only tried free ones
Holy fuck there is no hope for teevee

only realising this now

Are vpns only for plebs that don't live in Best America or can us lards use them to get UK kinos?

they are global, but cost

It's a massive money saver if you live with your girlfriend or any female.

disgusting

popcorn time n shit