youtube.com/watch?v=URgdIAz4QNg
youtube.com/watch?v=2OR-LoJcxeg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcUxCtMMiIY
youtube.com/watch?v=5ngpdaROptk
youtube.com/watch?v=WXBKOgScq9w
youtube.com/watch?v=YkcNB4oGSxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it means to fuck off

It must be to set the rhythm of their speech.

It means "what the fuck are you talking about".

which means fuck off if you're not an idiot

It's not like that at all. This gesture is not the equivalent of flipping the bird (which basically in Italian is "vaffanculo" that may or may not be paired with a different gesture). No one uses this gesture to tell people to fuck off, sometimes it can even mean "what do you want".

No that's a different one

As for why, the reason is uncertain. It's not a cultural tradition with a certain origin, it's just something we do. Italian kids are exposed to more that 200 encoded gestures since they are born because their parents learned them from their parents and so on. Scholars have argued it may be a form of facilitating communications between Italians and foreigners and even between Italians and Italians. After all, the dialects and varieties of Italy are a lot and people started to speak a standard form of Italian only during the 1950s.

Italy basically has no universal spoken language and has always had mass immigration. It's practically am African country with tribes.

This is why they will have no problems looking after all those Africans. After one week they will know all the hand gestures and never even need to speak Italian.

Very informative post, learned a lot about my country

>learned a lot about my country
this is literally the only thing that makes me keep visiting int

we use this in argentina
this

Dumb Anglos going "let me tell you about your country"? You have issues, my friend.

t. Mayor of Londonstan

>Dumb Anglos
not really. it's mostly others who do it

Btw I'm reading The Enchanted Wandered by Leskov and I've never laughed so much while reading a book. The part where he gets kidnapped by the Tartars is pure gold. You guys have amazing writers, I tip my pizza to you.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0W5rKvKIE0P
Used to express surprise or exasperation.

ooga booga where da polentone wimmim at

Glad I could help. Italy is hardly a real country. It's just a collection of city states. You can go to regions of Italy and that entire region is still dominated by a local family there.

Like that other Italian said you didn't even really get an official language until the 50s and it's not like dialect is dead.

Hand gestures are universal though. I think it's great you all figured out a way to communicate without words. It's no wonder you guys have the Mafia. We had to come up with dumb rhyming slang.

no way, i thought italy was like 800 years old or something like that, please tell me more

>It's just a collection of city states. You can go to regions of Italy and that entire region is still dominated by a local family there.
The whole World works like that, Italians are just more honest about it

A country being real has nothing to do with regional homogeneity. Italy is as real as bongistan.

>local family
Kek, stop watching Mafia movies kiddo and educate yourself, you know nothing.

this link is a lot worse desu

youtube.com/watch?v=URgdIAz4QNg

I do that all the time when I play indoor soccer and yell QUE COZA and QUE MERDA with it.

>French people drinking from a bowl

the fuck?

American men shaking hands with women. Even in business, it is super weird. Like telling a woman: "You have no gender but maybe you are a man with a huge dick, bro, shake my hand!"

Americans smiling for no reason, thinking you MUST smile 24/7 to any stranger even if, you're not talking to him, not glad or just in normal mood.

Not foreign but not Russian anyways, it's the same: Asians not answering questions if it's inconvenient. They just become silent in the middle of the fucking talk. Tatars, Chuvash and mari all do that. Makes them look retarded.

Cold attitude like in Germany or Netherlands. They don't have any warm contacts, I would kill myself in any of these countries.

How do you greet women?

We use this to lecture ppl in mean ways, but also in informative ways.

Hug/kiss/say "hi".

>mari
qt
youtube.com/watch?v=2OR-LoJcxeg

>chuvash
qt
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcUxCtMMiIY

Verbally or a kiss in a cheek if you're friends.

They're extremely ugly in real life though. And 10 times dumber than Russians. Calculate it.

>Asians not answering questions if it's inconvenient. They just become silent in the middle of the fucking talk.

Could you elaborate more on this? Like do you suppose they could be thinking..?

>Cold attitude like in Germany or Netherlands. They don't have any warm contacts, I would kill myself in any of these countries.
You have never been to either of them

Muslim culture is completely foreign to me. Alone the fact that anal sex is not considered sex in their culture.
It's really weird, they act like they are all halal (kill homosexuals or suppress Christians) but behind the curtains they enjoy fucking goats and boys

>they're extremely ugly in real life though

huh? mari people cannot possibly be ug--

They pretend like theere is no talk anymore.

Yes, I was. Germans don't have any friends and Dutch avoid even light conflict because they are afraid of communication.

Stop talking shit about Asians, especially Finno-Ugrics you filthy Russian swine!!!!! How dare you!

I have a question for you too, it's only fair. Why do Russians live in moldy, rotten commie blocks that are ready to fall over, why do your roads look like they belong in Africa, and why do Russians have more AIDS that all of Europe and the Americas combined?

you clearly never been to germany and all your "knowledge" is based on Sup Forums memes

poor, corrupt, dumb we are, that's why

Bullshit I'm Russian and I don't have any friends

khhv, robot, disabled and I'm proud of it

wish i was italian

So this is why the Russian tourits I've met seemed to have no problem kissing me on the cheek to say goodbye. When we do that with other tourists they are all weirded out.

i hate homosexuals but i'd like to kiss an italian be it man or woman

Thabk you user, I shall reflect upon this.

What kinf of disability do you have?

Chuvash and tatars are Turkish though.
>Why do Russians live in moldy, rotten commie blocks
There is no better housing.
>that are ready to fall over
I think most buildings are in okay condition or new.
>why do your roads look like they belong in Africa
More profits to officials if they build bad roads than repar them again and again.
>why do Russians have more AIDS that all of Europe and the Americas combined
That's not quite true, we have less AIDS than USA according to the stats. IDS is growing though, that is unique. More than 60% of then are drug addicts. So it's a drug problem. Government doesn't know how to deal with it.

he already said
>I'm Russian

>we have less AIDS than USA according to the stats
no, percentage wise we don't

>poor, corrupt, dumb we are, that's why
You also stink of vodka and gun oil.

Clean yourselves up. You're an embarrassment to the white race. Every time white superiority comes up some retard will inevitably point towards *kraine and Russia being bigger shitholes than African countries, and you know what they're fucking right.

I've read 2014 stats from a Russian AIDS something-something association. Doesn't matter anyways, vene if all Americans had AIDS, it doesn't exuse a rise from 0 in 80s to the modern level.

Gun oil?

>*kraine and Russia being bigger shitholes than African countries
You know it's just not true, I mean come on.

fuck wh*tes and fuck you.
btw "white" is a term for anglos and germanics ONLY. even if you're pale as fuck and have blue eyes and light hair you're not wh*te if you're neither germanic nor anglo. calm your non-white ass down and stop being a loyal dog for greasy wh*te pigs

good thing you're not white and don't have to be embarrassed for them

Germany doesn't.

In the news they said they don't make this gesture abroad. Not even in Belgium. Is that true?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ngpdaROptk

youtube.com/watch?v=WXBKOgScq9w

(in a song)
youtube.com/watch?v=YkcNB4oGSxg

just letting you know, pizza isn't Italian.

It's the Dutch gesture for tasty.

>Gun oil?
It was a tongue in cheek comment referring to your warmongering ways.
>You know it's just not true, I mean come on.
It may have been a slight exaggeration. I've never been to Russia, but *kraine really is a shithole that stinks to high heavens. Subhumans.

As for Russia, you do realize everything that is going on in your country is exceptionally well documented online, thanks to everyone and their mother having HD cameras in their cars, right?
Let's remind everyone why you need that, again, shall we? It couldn't possibly be, because going outside of your house is hazardous to your life, could it? Or how Russians constantly roadrage on the street, picking fights, whacking cars and drivers with axes, baseballbats and so on? Or how you people drive like a blind bats fleeing from Hell?
Russia may have been relatively developed country back in 1800's, but nowadays it's pretty much third world.

Ah yes, the world's foremost authority on whiteness. Italy. hahahahaha. Give it 2-4 years, you'll have more blacks and middle easterners than America. Why can't you just close your ports already?

We use that to mean "shut up" or "why the fuck won't you shut up"

>Russia may have been relatively developed country back in 1800's, but nowadays it's pretty much third world.
so? i totally agree with you
t.

I never said I was white, but turko-slav rapebabies are not white either

Or "why don't you..."

>why can't you just close your ports already
>has no ports whatsoever
easy talking, uh?
maybe we really should close them, just to see all those poor bastards walk right up your asses

Enlighten me

Newfag 50% of italian flags are romanians the rest albanians and few italians

I was just looking this up earlier today.

>talk shit to eastern euro subhuman
>you must be one of them too
ah yes you must be the famous terrone intellectual

Good. First step on the road to self-improvement is recognizing faults. Might wanna spread that revelation around you, in hopes that one day the people will have a revolution and Putin and his corrupt buddies are removed from power. I know it's unlikely, but it sure as hell he isn't doing your country any good.

Actually, at first it was the Celts who lived here. Then came Romans, it was you guys that named this place Pannonia remember? Then came some Huns, Avars, and finally Magyars. So technically one could argue that we're Celtic.

Please do. We have electrified, smart fences along the entire southern border since 2015, lol. Isn't your country on the verge of economic collapse already? I only want what is best for you. This migration nonsense must stop.

Mr Zingaro i'd replace south italians with hungarians anyday

what the fuck is your problem? you need to go out more

good bend over to your masters like the milanegro that you are

>hurr durr chinese people invented noodles so you can't be proud of your entire pasta tradition even if the recipes are completely different
>hurr durr the greeks used to make flatbread with an onion spread can't you see it's just like pizza? I don't care if the pizza we all know today is based off of pizza margherita, which is a NEAPOLITAN recipe, italians are all niggers anyways

Yet again this thread proves Italian posters are one of the better ones on this board.

I have plenty of friends. Nah ok I have nine close friends but that's it.
I guess you either just like to see the world with stereotypes only or you were in eastern germany.

Chinese and Koreans eating dogs.
Germans eating horses.

The fact that Americans actually eat hot dogs. How can you eat dog meat, you non-white subhumans? The fact that it were Germans who brought that dog eating traditions to America is actually annoying

You have missed out scythians, sarmatians, dacians, illyrians, goths, gepids, vandals, rugians, scirs, turcilings etc. All of them probably left their genetic trace here.

A tradition imported from China pretty much like everything else

Wasn't that a swiss thing?

'QUE HACÉ LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE'

against subhuman chileans

Which countries have the shaking of the head yes and no opposite we do?

We nod up and down for yes, side to side for no, but I read it is not the same everywhere.

*insert a jewish banker family name here*

It's a basic gesture meaning "who/what/where the fuck...?" It's usually really subtle and need context to have a full meaning.
i.e. If you're on your own sitting down, or chatting with your friends, and notice someone else, at a distance, staring at you, that gesture directed at him would mean "the fuck are you looking at?"
Or, if you see something strange or outrageous going on all of the sudden, it would mean "the fuck is going on"

>Brits actually believe this is how countries work
No wonder you couldn't keep all of your colonies from leaving you.

All South Americans do disgusting shit like that in soccer. Biting people, sticking fingers up each other's asses, showing up to the pitch looking like tatted-up felons, etc.