Music for this feel:

Music for this feel:
>Sup Forumstard / Sup Forumslack friends plan a group party
>all pretend like theyre too busy all of a sudden
>see them partying on friends snapchat story
How the fuck do I get so low that I cant even sustain relationships between other Sup Forums shitposters?

>tfw no friends that browse Sup Forums and appreciate edgy and ironic humor

you're better off on your own, mate. save yourself the hassle

You post wojaks dude therye frog

You're not the problem here. You just wanted to have a good time with friends. It's them who flaked on you and that's really shitty of them. If they only want to hang out with you until something "better" comes along then it's better that you cut them out now because that's a big red flag for how they're going to be later.

You're missing out

>ditched by posters from the two worst boards on here
Christ. I think that's rock bottom, OP.

You’re better off like me. My (((friends))) are mostly reddit tier or one /lit friend. Shit’s comfy.

Also sage
This isnt music faggot

Saying "music for this feel", then just talking about feels without any music whatsoever, doesn't count. Faggot.

First sentence.

it really does tho.

>tfw cousin doesn't browse, but he still hates Jews
I need to ask him how he figured it all out on his own.

>not even the lowlives that post on Sup Forums and Sup Forums want to hang out with you
wew lad. I think it's time to reevaluate your life choices.

LOOK! More alt normies. how GREAT we needed more of these in Sup Forums in 2017.

re:77009864
thanks kys retard

It’s nice to have at least one Sup Forums browsing friend, but it’s also nice to get away from that sort of humor and have sincere friends.

these are the worst kinds of people

is a baiting retard, but hes right here. these are awful lame people you never want to connect with

go back to instagram fucking failed normie faggot

You know how that post is connected to instagram? Then you fuck off back there.

op mentions a story which under this context has something to do with social media. so yes, its a pretty broad generalization/guess. fuck off fag

>wanting to hang out with Sup Forums or Sup Forums trash