Happy International Women's Day

>Happy International Women's Day
>proceed to get fucked in the ass

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBYmja577sk
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-911-business-deals-a7038991.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not what cuck means user

That movie was more enjoyable than most MCU films anyway

> That's not what cuck means user
u're a moroon

There is nothing wrong with prostate stimulation.

ok cuck

Can you be more of a cuck?

Cuck is a term the alt-right use when they get scared and have to try to defend themselves

what's this from?

asking for a friend

pretty much this, but it really wasn't that long ago that cuck was used the way it was meant to be used. oh where the time goes.

>deadpool
>mcu

It's joke about gurrrl powah and how they get to fuck you now.

It's an ok joke, but it reveals that the character, writers and the audiences that laughed at that joke consider sex to be a demeaning thing for women, so there's that.

>he's one of those cuck pride faggots

Hahahahha oh wow. Can you please fill us in a little more about your worldview?

>alt-right

Please got to Sup Forums if you wish to talk of these things.

Holy shit Sup Forums got fucken triggered by this post

I'm not going to Sup Forums, its disgusting and toxic and cancer and yeah I like to be cucked what of it huh? Sup Forums babbies can't even get a gf

It's hard to get a gf when all women are leftist whores.

>Look is a deadpool thread.
>Lets ruin it about talking about the """alt-right""".

Fucking idiots.

>I'm not going to Sup Forums, its disgusting and toxic and cancer and yeah I like to be cucked what of it huh? Sup Forums babbies can't even get a gf.

Then let me fuck your girl You fucking cuck.

>It's hard to get a gf when all women are leftist whores.
No, it's hard for you because you're a fat idiot with a MAGA hat.

>Alt-right is a term Hillary Clinton uses because she's mentally ill and thinks a fucking cartoon frog is the Neo-Nazi antichrist

ftfy

No, it's hard because all women are cock-sucking mudshark slags with no respect for their men and no love for their children.

god damn this movie sucked ass but that half second of film made it all worth it

>all women are easy whores
>that's why I can't get laid
typical Trump supporter and his capacity for critical thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=zBYmja577sk

Remind me again, what reason did vote for Trump? I want to know if it's one of the many he's already backflipped on

They're easy whores for scum, they hate the men that actually built their princess civilization.

I'm not American, but at least Trump won't sell America to Shitskin Arabia.

Have you tried talking to one? Or did Sup Forums convince you that it's a waste of your time?

They are all subhuman slags that would drown their babies for slimecock, just look at your mother m8.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-911-business-deals-a7038991.html

not so fast trumpling

FAKE NEWS DISREGARD

>The Independent

Don't forget, your mother's a female too user

Exactly.

not an argument

>Sheik Trump

I personally mained with Sheev Ganondorf on Melee.

>implying I don't hate my mom

You forgot to call him a cuck lmao

If he did he would just be like this user said

what happend to faggot ? is alt-right affraid of being homophobic ? or do they love faggot now ?

Faggot is overused nd leftists no longer consider it an insult.

:'^(

Well there was an attention seeking real life faggot that called himself alt-right but then other alt-right people did a roman salute and the media grabbed it and then they cucked themselves and was like we aren't nazis and apologized and made excuses blah blah blah

The alt-right wannabe cucks cucked themselves when they forgot to be unapologetic and let shitlibs actually control the narrative. So everyone is a cuck or something.

I still call people faggot here and there, but is no longer the same.

they sound more like faggot to me
also cuck doesn't sound good faggot was so much better
it has become just a buzzword it's really fucking annoying

yeah i called some guy on battlefield a faggot
they respond "urh homophobie is so 1994"
what the fuck

user...

They don't want to offend """based""" Milo "I ordered this salami to be sliced" Yiannopoulos

It's the best parts of cunt and fuck it's the perfect swearword.

And it's supposed to mean what it means, most progressists are 100% ok with raising other men's children literally or figuratively, personally or as a civilization.

>suggested videos
>10 most brutal tortures
lel