Negan scene

>Negan scene
>Wife slides hand between her legs

what did she mean by that?

Pussy wetter than ricks eyes

>Neganposting thread
>0 replies, 0 images omitted

it's early morning man, all the children are sleeping

it's probably because he used to be on gray's anatomy. every women i know watches that awful fucking shit.

Negan's scenes drag on for far too fucking long.

>negan scene
>wife leans back
wtf

easy peasy lemon squeezy

>negan scene
>mexican bus driver shits directly into my mouth
wtf?

I can't wait for all the Negan x Carl videos after the midseason finale is done airing ^___^

He was cucked on GA, though.
Or so I heard.

>Negan scene
>gf does this

Negan

>Negan holding baby Judith and is in full Daddy mode
>mfw

>be manlet
>gore scene
>wife gets scared and pulls me in close

Jesus.

poor old negan, all he wants to do is break balls but everyone is too scared to bring the bantz

That's the great burden of Command. It reminds me of three Hitler incidents where his officers bring the bantz and 2 out 3 he just accepts it..

where can I download all of these, since the beginning?

Dietrich von Saucken

>Saucken personified the archetypal aristocratic Prussian conservative who despised the brown mob of Nazis. When he was ordered to take command of the Second Army on 12 March 1945, he came to Hitler's headquarters with his left hand resting casually on his cavalry sabre, his monocle in his eye, saluted and gave a slight bow. This was three 'outrages' at once. He had not given the Nazi salute with raised arm and the words 'Heil Hitler', as had been regulation since 20 July, he had not surrendered his weapon on entering and had kept his monocle in his eye when saluting Hitler.

>When Hitler told him that he must take his orders from Albert Forster, the Gauleiter of Danzig, Saucken returned Hitler's gaze and striking the marble slab of the map table with the flat of his hand, he said, 'I have no intention, Herr Hitler, of placing myself under the orders of a Gauleiter'. In doing this he had bluntly contradicted Hitler and not addressed him as Mein Führer.

>To the surprise of everyone who was present, Hitler capitulated and replied, "All right, Saucken, keep the command yourself." Hitler dismissed the General and Saucken left the room with only the merest hint of a bow.

General Wilhelm von Brauchitsch

>He is recorded as being the only German general who was able to tell Hitler, in the presence of others, that the days were over when a lance corporal could assume the role of Napoleon, to whom Hitler often compared himself, much to the irritation of many of his generals.

Fritz Darges

>During a strategy conference in the Wolfsschanze, a fly began buzzing around the room, landing on Hitler's shoulder and on the surface of a map several times. Irritated, Hitler ordered Darges to dispatch the nuisance. Darges suggested that, as it was an airborne pest, the job should go to the Luftwaffe adjutant, Nicolaus von Below.

>Hitler took Darges aside, dismissed him on the spot and had him transferred to the Eastern Front.

>tfw 6'
>tfw like tall grills
>tfw grills above 6' are kind of weird

You manlets have it easy.

Video Sauce pl0x

The pirate ba y. Besides you can read the online. Just google the walking dead comic online

but isn't there a torrent with everything? It's really boring to download a fuckton of separated torrents

but thanks anyway

What happened to sexy slutty Rosita? Why do they have to turn every character boring?

Yes I downloaded it from my local tracker. The one on pirate has 159 episodes and it's 3.5GB big

found it, thanks user

Is that fucking MayLi?

negan cries in the latest issue

>negan scene
>boyfriend crosses legs

Negan is the best example men dont hit their prime til the 40s or 50s. He could get any 20 year old chick if he wanted.

>men dont hit their prime til the 40s or 50s
You're right. They hit their prime at 30 and if they aren't successful by then it's literally too late.

I haven't read anything since the whisperers first appeared. Has it been good?

Saucken had massive balls

You are lazy slob if you don't look good in your 40s. The salt and pepper beard makes women wet.

yes it's been good but I've never felt elated reading it since Carl's shovel scene. Things are getting more politcal. Sherry of all people thinks she can use the Saviors to wipe Rick out after he's weakened from the whisper war. What a dumbass. I guess she really did love Negan's penis that much. I assume that's the dummies motivation at least.

Ok? We're talking about primes here, you stupid fuck. If you don't own a business or something special at that age no woman is going to want to fuck you. You'll be a creep.

meanwhile in actual reality, people become successful after 30 all the time.

>negan scene
>wife starts sucking her boyfriend off
wtf

I'm talking looks you autist.

>i-i'll be in my prime once I'm middle aged and need dick pills! You'll see!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

hey can you stop

>dick pills
You sure are projecting dicklet.

>projecting

Your posts confirm you have a retard level IQ.

smooth

fine bros

STOP! PLEEEEEEASE UNG UNG UNG PLEEEEEASE! HOT AT EVERY AGE, OKAY?

>as it was an airborne pest, the job should go to the Luftwaffe adjutant, Nicolaus von Below.

lel what a lad, Hitler was a bit of a hothead to dismiss him over that

What was his plan here? I don't understand.

because gigglinggirlsandbloodyviolence

she got cucked by abe so now she's a bitter angry latina now

Cause eveey woman in TWD is a stronk independebt one who need no man

Is that Rick? What happened to his face?

That's dwight

>MFW Eugene is going to tap that

To be fair, there was no reason for Abe to give her up for whatserface.

Does Rosita use her bullet Eugene made her?

Yes, but she hits Lucille instead. For punishment, Negan has Arat kill someone. So Arat shoots Olivia in the face. After Eugene admits he was the bullet maker, Negan takes Eugene back with him when the Saviors leave.

wtf why doesn't Rosita get killed?! Is Negan a cuck? She hot at him and wounded Lucille. Negan's a fucking cuck now. If Rick doesn't do something to Rosita heinous he's a fucking idiot who isn't written consistently.

>Be German colonel
>See two of your colleagues stand up to the Fuhrer and get away with it
>Try it yourself
>Get demoted and sent to the Eastern Front
Lmao

I agree. but i wont have his hairline at that age. mine is already worse

that outfit was "bad cosplayer" tier and she barely had any lines

current rosita is definitely an improvement

>Negan scene
>My homie stars giving me a hug
0_o

Is Karlposting still oaky?

Charlie?

>During a strategy conference in the Wolfsschanze, a fly began buzzing around the room, landing on Hitler's shoulder and on the surface of a map several times. Irritated, Hitler ordered Darges to dispatch the nuisance. Darges suggested that, as it was an airborne pest, the job should go to the Luftwaffe adjutant, Nicolaus von Below

No, he cucked a guy.

Fuck the art work really took a dive.

>using cuck wrong and unironically

>MFW the shitstorm whe negan orders someone to shoot the fat lady in the fucking face next week

Negan's whole thing from the get-go in the show is that he knows Rick's people aren't afraid of consequences, but they are afraid of others suffering the consequences in their stead. It's the best way to break hardasses like that and make them afraid to make a move. Rosita is just a dumbass who didn't seem to get the picture when Daryl defended her and Glenn paid the price for it, or Rick was almost forced to cut off his own son's arm. Eugene warned her about this in the latest episode.
>Somebody has to pay the price. Even if you're willing... from all we've seen, it's not a lock you'll be the one.

>wife's son gets uncmfortable

Welcome to the ever evolving internet, sister. Cuck's a fun word that riles pussies up. See: (You)

oh man, it's pretty epic am I right

inb4 next episode is actually about coral

Probably would have blow my brains out right there.

>using Pepe at all

Jeez what are you... autistic? Grow up.

Those legs tho

>Hitler took Darges aside, dismissed him on the spot and had him transferred to the Eastern Front.
damn he must have been in a shitty mood

are those contact lenses or do i fail at biology?

eugene is too good for his world

It's funny that virgins think this is cringe, she was already sitting right next to him, she just instinctively moved to make room for him because she thought he was getting up. Mike is awkward though but white people gonna be white, you're all so timid and cowardly these days.

She'd have to be crying and gasping for air.

Daryl is going through Dante's Inferno for simply punching Negan. That's on top of getting Glenn killed. If Rosita doesn't get it worse from Negan or her leader Rick for shooting the big guy and hurting his most beloved possession in the world... Imma freak.

kek Darges brought the bantz and Hitler couldn't handle it

your analysis is correct. She had her ass on him the whole time AND during the time she moved. Her ass never left his leg. That was a conscious act.

>hitler was a beta who gave into more commanding men and couldnt take a joke

the baseball bat represented his wife who died of cancer Lucille was her name

The one cool nazi who was truly breaking balls in fun gets fucked over.

>chubby
>white
>cute
Eugene is adorable and just my type.
I'd give him my latin pussy desu.

>mfw Eugene gets cucked by that
>mfw I have no face

>it's okay when didi and willy does it

There's another one involving Walter Model

>In a much-noted incident, Model had to deal with an attempt by Adolf Hitler to interfere with his arrangements. A telephone call from Army Group Center's chief of staff on 19 January 1942 informed him that Hitler, having become nervous about the direct Soviet threat against Vyazma, had decided that XLVII Panzer Corps, 2nd SS Division Das Reich and 5th Panzer Division were not to be employed in the imminent counterattack but reserved for other use in the rearguard. Immediately, Model drove back from Rzhev to Vyazma in a raging blizzard and boarded a plane for East Prussia. Bypassing the figure of field marshal Günther von Kluge, his immediate superior, he sought a personal confrontation with Hitler. At first he attempted to lay out his reasons in the best, dispassionate General Staff manner, only to find the Führer unmoved by logic. Suddenly, glaring at Hitler through his monocle, Model brusquely demanded to know: "Mein Führer, who commands Ninth Army, you or I?". Hitler, shocked at the defiance of his newest army commander, tried to find another solution favorable for both, but Model still was not satisfied. "Good, Model", the exasperated Hitler finally responded. "You do it as you please, but it will be your head at risk".

>According to the Hitler's Table Talk recorded that night, the Führer commented: "Did you see the look in that man's eye? I trust the man to do it, but I would not wish to be under his command.

The Darges story is bullshit though. He was dismissed for getting Eva Braun's sister pregnant and refusing to marry her.

Fritz pls go