he can act, nice quads btw

be a real nigga

>implying thats a bad thing

Is this the guy from Community?

Certainly not

Swim

>>best album of 2016
not even close

His album was kind of disappointing and I'm a fan, he is ridiculously talented though.

Corny and predictable

Kinda funny

Kinda funny

Relatively funny

Be white.

kill yourself at anytime.

act apparently

Aww someone got called out for being an unfunny faggot.

i have literally never seen nor heard anything he's ever done. feels good man

be white lmao

me mum says i'm funny

u callin me mum a liar?

first post cunt. Not that a faggot from tumblr like you would know when a new ip enters a thread.

You post like a filthy Australian, don't quote me again.

>saying cunt means you fuck roos

You must be a leaf, 'cause they are this retarded.

>Can't do
More like dindu

I already told you that you're not funny, stop trying to be because it's embarrassing.

whoa easy there with your self-shilling donald

the tv show had 3 good eps and the rest was shit
The album isn't all that either

lel mates

that album was literal shit that people are dickriding SOLELY because your black

Dun the math

>quote
either reddit or kanyetothe, otherwise fuck off chink nigger

stfu redditor

STAY WOKE

NIGGAS CREEPIN

What kind of autism is this?

He should drop music entirely and dedicate himself to write shows, he can only rap about memes and make funkadelic covers he's quite limited in that regard

Meme rap is all the rage now and he does it well.

I don't browse this board at all, thankfully, but one thing really caught my attention here in the first few seconds looking through the catalog: Why the fuck is there so much leftist shilling here? Holy crap it's almost like I'm browsing tumblr or something.

I didn't know this board was this bad, holy shit.

I love how everything he does screams "I AM NOT TROY FROM COMMUNITY!"

He's become a pretentious douchebag just to distance himself from that character. Talented, though.

Back to your containmeant board fatass.

>funny, inventive, well-written show
>happens to be about blacks and made by blacks

your Sup Forums is showing

MDE got canceled, you can go back home now

Saying there's an excessive amount of leftist propaganda here is considered hate speech too?

I don't know why am I surprised to see a board about media and tv polluted with leftist garbage.

I hope I didn't disrupt the nigger worshiping session that was going on here. Please, keep it on.

>everything is propaganda and shilling

How do you retards function in real life?

Go back to your tranny GF, Hyde

People have a different opinion than me help I need a safe space

well, /tv is reddit tier now literally. the most reddit place on Sup Forums after all.

You would know, redditfag.

It shows. How do normal people, like you, manage to browse this place? Holy fuck, it's awful. Look at the posts ITT, it's disgusting.

Show us on the doll where you got BLACKED?

90% of these alt-right crybabies are Redditors left butthurt because of their posts getting downvoted

He's awful, his writing is terrible and his insight are non-existent. It beggars belief that there are grown men who argue over who the best fake macho mealnin salesman is, whether they be beta niggers like this bitch or lame ass bojangling ass niggers with abs. Black culture is hilarious and pathetic, if you take a step back you can see how dystopian and shit it's all become when a faggot like this is praised for his "talents".

You're speaking with mental midgets from reddit.

They *actually believe* this man is producing cultural masterworks about the nature of black lyfe and all that. They really don;t get he's just being vague and using ebonics here and there to fly under the radar of actual critique. He's trash, but I won;t knock him for being successful. I will openly mock his "fans" for dickriding the equivalent of 90;s Sprite commercials.

He wrote for 30 rock and that was bretty good desu.

>cultural masterworks

Nah, I take back what I said, there are still a few here who have some sense left, thankfully.

Awful board overall though.

I don't even know who that is.

That British chef guy?

omg rlly now THATS impressive
i bet he wrote da whole show and dint work with an entire team of ppl

Do you have any idea how easy it is to write with a group of people?

>British

So no one deserves credit for it if a lot of people were involved?

What's gotten you so upset pal? What was high school like?

Not being a nigger.

good ratings, would reference

A fucking leaf

Being part of a team of writers for a weekly show (anything other than a sketch comedy show) is extremely easy since the characters, plots, and locations are known in advance. This means the writers are free to bounce ideas off each other, effectively through improv, and build scenes and even running gags in this manner.

Mentioning his actual comedy is a much better bullet point and actually showcases his talents, being a writer for 30 Rock is not impressive. Enviable, sure, but not impressive.

How do you think this thread is related to leftist shilling?

This show was truly brilliant.

Disgusting black skin man is praised for being black and disgusting.

I used to listen to rap for a long time before the quality continued to down and down, with that said I have decent taste in rap, or at least used to.

My brother browses reddit and he showed me this guy when we were drinking and he was fucking shit. He seems very reddit and I can guarantee that's where my brother found out about him. They all think this guy is the shit then? lmao.

>Bone 8 points

I can enjoy rap, but the music community is just horrendous. The people that base their entire identity off of bullshit they download off of datpiff and pitchfork and pretend the music has way more emaning and depth than it does. Most of the time, I enjoy a song as an experience right up to the point I can understand all of the lyrics, or choose to hear them, and then all the mystique is gone. Such is the problem with "woke" rappers, blapping on about nothing, or about white girls, or drugs, or how many people they would kill if only they had the chance to prove how many people they would kill, etc. You have to take it less seriously, but people that praise a run-of-the-mill candyass like this? They are, for lack of a better term, just fronting.

If you really need an explanation, then no explanation will ever be enough for you.

I may be on the wrong here, and I think niggers could actually make something of value in their lives, but saying one of them has "no limits" while claiming "his" "tv show" and "music" are the "best" is just pushing a little too much, I'm afraid. Especially when said "tv show" appears to be all about "muh nigger culture", but it's not like I know his "work" or anything, I don't even know who that creature is supposed to be.

What could be happening here as well, is that the usual leftist drones are parroting propaganda without realizing that they are doing so, or it could be the case that those who are demanding an explanation can't see the propaganda right in front of them, since that's all they know. Honestly? It could be either way.

>one of them has "no limits"

Do you think anyone besides yourself took the op in the literal sense?

act and make good music

You're just another newfaggot shitting up this board. I woukd tell you to fuck off but this place is already unrecognizable beyond repair.
Lurk some, nigger

good post

With the amount of garbage I saw briefly in this board, I wouldn't be surprised.

Sup Forums is probably the most ironic board

I don't think you understand all the shitty memes here.

Nearly all of films and television are either neutral or most likely "leftist", we wouldn't have anything to discuss here otherwise.

Nope. This board stinks, I was just looking for something but got extremely disappointed with the quality of the posts, since there's tumblr all over this place.

Let me go back to my "echo chambers" where everyone agrees with me, and there's no "evil jewish" posts trying to "mind-control' me.

This

go back there and stay there, you fucking kike

find women sexually attractive

Reddit?

Oy

sure whatever you say

Know his father

can people stop sucking this hack's dick on every turn?

ACT

I only know him from The Martian and he was absolutely painful in that, the worst part of that film by far, but then again, it's probably more the writers' fault than his.

It's pretty funny how posting a picture of a black person, let alone the whitest black person on the planet, and implying that they're anything besides the dirtiest nigger to ever nig results in massive butthurt

>whitest black
There's no such thing.

Return to the ghetto

here's an example

>corny and predictable

what is Gambino's entire discography