Why did I not watch this show earlier? I'm up to Season 3 already and I only started yesterday

Why did I not watch this show earlier? I'm up to Season 3 already and I only started yesterday.

Does Sup Forums like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7E82A6PPng
youtube.com/watch?v=-U1yb7PQw4o
youtube.com/watch?v=Mk3EVQnpQWs
youtube.com/watch?v=jMLqufujIlw
youtube.com/watch?v=vVmAjkmZpJY
youtu.be/HG6EtsyiFCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

after season 7 only watch the following episodes
The Gang Dines Out
Mac and Dennis Buy a Timeshare
The Gang Saves the Day
The Gang Gets Quarantined
and stay in love with the show

Oh, it's like that is it? What changes?

humor quotient

Isn't this like South Park? Getting full libtard in the recent seasons?

not all that much, don't listen to the retard that told you to skip stuff.

the newer seasons aren't as amazing as the first seven or eight, but by all means at least watch them

not really

I feel like anything that goes on as long as it has is destined to go downhill at some point. Its why I've never been a fan of those people who won't let their favourite shows or film series die.

I stopped at season 3 too.
it's a lot of yelling, but at least there's no fucking laugh track to tell me when there's a joke

>libtard
Fuck off you pile.

>no The Gang Beats Boggs
>no The Gang Breaks Dee
>no Charlie Work

Don't listen to this faggot. Watch them all.

It's good but the characters get way too flanderized as the show goes on. They turn Charlie into a cheese eating cartoon character. They need to listen to their own advice. The implication is much funnier than outright saying something. Implying mac was gay or implying Dennis was a serial killer is much better

shut the fuck up faggot, this is one of the most consistently good shows on TV right now

I started this show arse backwards and ended up watching later seasons first. I've seen every episode and really it's strong all the way through, including later seasons. Just watch them all and make your own mind up.

you have shit for taste in comedy

Charlie Work was OK, those other two are way too tryhard

If you're bringing your politics to watching a comedy show and being all offended, comedy might not be your thing.

>it's a Charlie violently assaults an innocent man episode

You do realise this is intentional right? Just how they had mac turn fat to show the reality of existence. Whether you like the new seasons or not they've always been smart in how they approach them and their characters. Could you really watch 20 seasons of the same characters in season 1?

>it's a someone says Charlie work is a good episode because oh muh continuous shot

It's not a funny episode just because it tried some stuff with the camera

Don't listen to this retarded faggot. Every season has good episodes.

>flanderized

Fuck off back to TVtropes you mongoloid.

>OMG the characters in a comedy get more and more absurd as time goes on

Oh wow, it's almost like escalation is an integral part of comedy.

it's a pleb magnet but also a filter for contrarians like yourself

lmao, why is Sup Forums so insecure

>No "The Gang Gets Trapped"

C'mon now.

OP don't listen to this faggot.
This. Seriously.

Not even slightly

>No "The Gang Gets Trapped"
I hope they hogtie you, and then I hope they rape you, in their basement, for TEN years.

that episode is from S7

Okay don't listen to all the bullshit in this thread. All seasons have good episodes. Its coming abit tired in the last couple. but they are still worth watching considering they are only 20 minutes long. My only advice is pace yourself. You only get to watch those things once.

Seasons 1-5 are all more or less the same, Season 6 is kind of weird and transitionary and Season 7 and beyond they all start to get progressively more insane and sociopathic. There are also a lot more meta jokes and callbacks to previous episodes

Basically seasons 1-8 are solid gold besides a handful of episodes, Seasons 9-10 have some great ones besides a few missteps and Season 11 is kind of rocky but still has some highlights

>No Mac Day
>No Gang Tries Desperately To Win An Award
>No Gang Beats Boggs
>No Reynolds vs. Reynolds: The Cereal Defense

wtfyd

Dee literally brags about threatening guys with false rape accusations to make them sleep with her in the season 11 finale

>The ol' look how special I am because my refined taste wont let me watch current seasons of show, meme

Season 8 is one of the best overall seasons. The only weak episode is Franks Back in Business

>People shitting on Season 9 as if Flowers for Charlie isnt the only top tier episode

S7 is severely underrated here. It's in contention for best season imo. The only bad episode is Frank's Brother, the rest range from great to all time classic.

>The Gang Beats Boggs
>The Gang gets Analyzed.

Those are some GOAT-tier late season episodes.

just watch all of them don't listen to these faggots

I watched this for the first time earlier this year.
My favourite sitcom instantly.

Too bad none of my friends like it for whatever reason.

by far the best episode of season 9 is where they get quarantined

Really? I'd say Pop-Pop The Final Solution, Charlie and Dee Find Love, Charlie's Mom Has Cancer and Charlie Rules The World are all pretty weak

Best character coming through

rip in piece country mac

>Charlie and Dee Find Love
That's top 10

I like Pop-Pop, I would consider that an average, good one. Chalies Mom you can add to the weak list. Still a solid season.

>Not Mac Day

youtube.com/watch?v=n7E82A6PPng

Pop-Pop: The Final Solution and Charlie Rules The World are super underrated desu

I love it all, minus season 1.
There's gonna be people saying the newer seasons aren't as good, but I disagree. Many of the episodes of those seasons still had me laughing my ass off.

Country Mac is probably the best guest character on the show.

a new challenger
youtube.com/watch?v=-U1yb7PQw4o

agreed

the best thing about this show is that it's still engaging and fun to watch even when it isn't being funny. just watching the characters is entertaining enough

Its great watch it all the way through, it has its ups and down but there are still great episodes right till the latest season. also don't listen to this retard

They address all the flanderization in "The gang misses the boat" and they're fine with what they've become. As for charlie i always felt like he is losing his mind little by little coz of his glue sniffing

>Could you really watch 20 seasons of the same characters in season 1?

Yes.

Dee is a terrible person. This was established years ago.

He fucked his ma

>in the recent seasons
Literally the first episode is about racism and homophobia.

Why didn't he get blown Sup Forums?

I miss Twink Mac.

Literally lol so random the show

>No Mac and Dennis move to the suburbs

>What do you say we slip into a room....and you two split me open like a coconut?

He was establishing dominance

The gang wrestles for the troops is god tier
>birds of war
>cricket throws sand in their eyes
>mac runs away
>trashman with the finisher destroys my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=Mk3EVQnpQWs

watch every episode.

>No "Mac Day"
wish i could replace you with country mac.

reminds me of A Scanner Darkly

youtube.com/watch?v=jMLqufujIlw

>tfw nobody ever brings up The Gang Gets Held Hostage

Top 10 episode imo

>its a Sup Forums poster claims to like the show but also advocates skipping numerous episodes, leaving only a few select episodes

seriously who the fuggy does this

Ryan stab somebody!

>The Mick
Is she playing Sweet Dee on this show or a totally different character?

reminder to git hype
youtube.com/watch?v=vVmAjkmZpJY

Looks like basically Sweet Dee. Which is fine by me, the show looks pretty funny.

This and Gang Beats Boggs
Everything else is pretty shit tier. DeVito is what makes this all work and really starts to show his age around season 8.

I don't like Dennis' hair in this

im not even fucking meming i hate this show so fucking much. it is edgy tryhard normie cuck shit no wonder reddit loves it so much

back you go kid

the episode was so comfy

If anything this show is alt right same as MDE.

lol the cast regularly attend pride parades together

that's part of season 7, faggot

YELLING IS COMEDY

OVERSIMPLIFICATIONS ARE GOOD ARGUMENTS

Finish up because Season 12 is right around the corner (January)

Prove me wrong

There, I proved you wrong.

This scene. No yelling and very funny.

>Does Sup Forums like it?

Yes. One of the few shows that gets a collective thumbs up from Sup Forums.
While one can argue that the quality declined around season 7, the show is still funny af and has a very high re-watch value. You'll always discover new jokes and stuff in the background.

A bad episode of Sunny is like a bad blow job.
Still pretty good.

A trans person is one of the few characters that isn't insane or mean

Keep lying to yourself though

I thought people didn't like The Gang Beats Boggs? I thought it was hilarious either way
>Dee confusing Boss Hogg with Wade Boggs

The thing about Sunny is that while the characters are all huge assholes they are actually fairly tolerant towards gays and minorities. There is some (mostly harmless) racism sure, but most of the time the characters are aware of the fact and try not to come of as racist/bigoted.

>most of the thread is actually talking about the show without "it's pleb shit" baits.
Fuck, Sup Forums has grown up?

nah, Sup Forums lost its edge. Constant capeshit threads should indicate to you that Sup Forums is still full of manchildren and raging autists

>Being Frank
>Frank's brother
>pretty good

"Do you know how hard it is to get toilet paper off of a building? Especially if it rains? This Jew's in for a ton of work"
"Whoa, you can't say things like that"
"Yeah, you dropped a hard J there"

DID YOU FUCK MY MOM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Dennis that entire episode

youtu.be/HG6EtsyiFCE

>Charlie keeps thinking Wade Boggs is dead

The timing of Mac's "yeah dude" is literally perfect
I think the comedic timing of absolutely everyone on this show is half of what makes it so great

>dropping the hard J

>mac day
>suburbs
>family feud
>airplane one
>others

And you included Saves the Day and Quarantined? Shit taste. Here's your >you

Saves the day was probably one of the worst episodes of the series

It's a parody of conservatives.

Not even really, Dennis and Dee are liberal. Charlie is nothing

Except it's pretty fucking apolitical. And when it does get political, such as the gun episodes, they just end up switching sides.

if anything, it's the equivalent of that edgy faggot in high school who said
>heh, both sides are dumb but not me