In medieval France, cats would be burnt alive as a form of entertainment. According to Norman Davies...

>In medieval France, cats would be burnt alive as a form of entertainment. According to Norman Davies, the assembled people "shrieked with laughter as the animals, howling with pain, were singed, roasted, and finally carbonized".[262]

Are Fr*nch """"""""people"""""""" even human?

>English source
Hmmmmmmmmm

Davies is a polishboo and is out to spread anti-euro propaganda for the glory of Poland, don't trust him.

So you deny it?

The irony being that the murder of cats meant more rats = peste noire.

>cats would be burnt alive

This is good. Fuck cats tbqh

Are you ready to be BTFO by cats as well as emus?

>cats would be burnt alive
But what will Abos eat then?

This, cats carry brain parasites that infect humans. Dogs are the white mans animal.

they are not. filthy french pigs are disgusting dirty animals

Dogcucks truly are disgusting.

>English talking shit about French
I believe it.

In medieval times chariging interest was punishable by burning with fire to death

Only for Christians in their backwards countries. I don't know if it was ever actually done though.

Oy vey

Spotted dick eater lies

USURY!?

this, fucking hate them.

according to the talmud the only humans are the jews with everyone else being cattle

there over several hundred instances throughout history jews killed none jewish children in their rituals

so please, spare me your rightful indignation

DEBTS?

I don't believe in the laws of the Talmud, and I don't know what instances you're talking about.

>I don't believe in the laws of the Talmud

nor the today french burn cats for fun

>and I don't know what instances you're talking about.

search for blood libel

>search for blood libel

You're aware that "libel" means "a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation"? that is, those were made up to slander Jews?

This. Cats are pleb tier pets.

You are french

>tfw you retards die of the plague because your village burnt all the cats and now there are rats everywhere.

The era has changed but burning round creature is still regarded as an entertainment isn't it.

It's h*mans fault they haven't developed immunity to those parasites you dogfucker.

Only in Unit 731

i-is it pissing itself?

I have several questions...

now you know why we fought them

No, they aren't

>The Cagots (pronounced [ka.ɡo]) were a persecuted and despised minority found in the west of France and northern Spain

>Cagots were shunned and hated. While restrictions varied by time and place, they were typically required to live in separate quarters in towns, called cagoteries, which were often on the far outskirts of the villages. Cagots were excluded from all political and social rights. They were not allowed to marry non-Cagots, enter taverns, hold cabarets, use public fountains, sell food or wine, touch food in the market, work with livestock, or enter the mill.[2] They were allowed to enter a church only by a special door, and during the service, a rail separated them from the other worshippers. Either they were altogether forbidden to partake of the sacrament, or the Eucharist was given to them on the end of a wooden spoon, while a holy water stoup was reserved for their exclusive use. They were compelled to wear a distinctive dress, to which, in some places, was attached the foot of a goose or duck (whence they were sometimes called "Canards"). So pestilential was their touch considered that it was a crime for them to walk the common road barefooted or to drink from the same cup as non-Cagots. The Cagots were often restricted to the trades of carpenter, butcher, and rope-maker.[3][4]

>The Cagots were not an ethnic group, nor a religious group. They spoke the same language as the people in an area and generally kept the same religion as well. Their only distinguishing feature was their descent from families identified as Cagots. Few consistent reasons were given as to why they should be hated; accusations varied from Cagots being cretins, lepers, heretics, cannibals, to simply being intrinsically evil.

>Their cruel treatment lasted through the Middle Ages, Renaissance, and Industrial Revolution, with the prejudice fading only in the 19th and 20th centuries.

wtf I love Israel now

>Implying all of Europe wasn't that backwards for centuries

Some countries may haved seemed very civilized through their war glories, art, science etc but don't forget the average citizen was a dirty ignorant

Shake it easy!

>muh cagots