Finally mixed it with music. It was fucking lit. Never gonna be the same again

Finally mixed it with music. It was fucking lit. Never gonna be the same again.

DUDE

WEED

QUADS

WEEEEEEEEEEED

>Finally mixed it with music. It was fucking lit. Never gonna be the same again.

God I want to hit you over the fucking internet.

After smoking weed and listening to music while stoned for a year straight, then stopping, you learn to take elements of your tripped out analysis and your sober analysis and mix them. It’s rad. I don’t need the ganj to just lose myself to it anymore.

Those first few times are unreal though. Have a good time

cringe thread?

awesome man, you will never compete again or make any good use of your time and end up hating your life and coming here for validation of your music taste and to argue with 15 year olds

What weed did you smoke to be high for a whole year? I need your dudes number

dude lsd is better for music lmao

Sounds about accurate.

lol good one d00d

nangs are even better than lucy desu. gotta be the right type of music tho

ur MAD dumb, coke and jazz is where its at homeboy

for music*

Are you talking about whippets? Man what the fuck, you can't even remember shit while on nitrous much less appreciate music

This guy knows what im talking about.

happy 13th birthday

After smoking for years and listening to music, I've been sober for 6 months and music hardly does anything for me anymore. It's very hard to get into it.

question, when did smoking weed become that you're a child or an idiot or a memer for doing it?

CHECKED

bro mix mdma a lil bit of bud and a triple nang with some russian hardbass and you will see the truth behind the universe i promise you

Why do people get all icky pooey about Marijuana here

Since the very start of weed.

the stoner culture is something that rivals even the worst subcultures from the worlds darkest times. dont let it absorb your personality and you should be fine

>people
where?

Listener beware.
Enter if you dare.

>here
where? on my phone screen?

i don't understand. do you mean take a shitload of diphenhydramine and listen to music?

Weed is entry level normie pleb shit. Tryps are where it's at

Because it gets confused with stoner culture. It's like hating coffee because of girls on instagram.

Weed is entry level normie pleb shit. Breathing fresh air is where it's at

DXM is by far the worst drug ive ever done. Its poison in your body. Not once have I not dry heaved or thrown up on a robo trip. All under 300mg too. Dumbest drug out there by far but disassociating is fucking amazing. Time to find some ket I guess

WRONG DRUG MY BAD. Point probably still stands though. Antihistamines aren't for tripping or getting fucked up on

>Its poison in your body
>Time to find some ket I guess

dude this shit makes music LIT

no the point doesn't stand, everything sucks on dph including music
only good part is hearing parts that aren't actually there

>Finally mixed it with music.
I really, really, hate 15 year olds.

i haven't tried coke yet. do you fiend for it when you run out?

It's mostly the people who use it as part of their identity. They become "stoners", rather than just people who happen to smoke weed. You can hit it hard all day long as long as you still talk about other shit when you socialize with normal people. It helps if you lead a successful life outside of your smoking habits too.
Happened to a few of my friends. I get it, you smoke weed, I smoke weed, now can we talk about something else?

The point was that DXM is a shitty drug and dph is the same amount of shittiness, atleast from what I understand

Nah dude, mxe and 3meo-pcp are where the real party is. Special K is too short and expensive. You also get a way more interesting headspace on 3meo-pcp, it's a lot like DXM but without the downsides.
I did DXM once, about 250mg, and I didn't feel anything other than a tingly patch on my head for 4 days afterward.

This, there is no way in hell that someone who isn't underage brags about listening to music on weed for the first time.

Dude this is how my good friend acts now. I smoke him and now he wont leave it alone. He always asks to hangout and 99.99% of the time we do, he either wont stop talking about what he learned about drugs that week or wants to know if I have any weed he can smoke. How do you get these type of people off your back or gently let them know you are tired of just talking about drugs. Its honestly kinda ruined our friendship, I have begun to really dread getting a text from him asking when we can hangout. Half the time I try to buffer with another mutual friend but even that dosent stop him. I know he is curious but I just dont see how he thinks drugs are a conversation piece in the middle of public in a small ass town lol. Thanks for any advice and sorry for the rambling wall of text

You now have me super intrigued, I actually really enjoyed my head space on DXM. Ill have to look into both a little more before I get into something im not ready for

dude I would kill myself if ever did this

LSA is the best drug for music
prove me wrong

autism

I remember in highschool I used to eat a shitton of Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds hoping that it'd get me high.

only virgins who havent done lsd say this

Wrong drug completely. If you've dried heaved or thrown up on DXM it's because you're an idiot that took something with another active ingredient. I've tripped on DXM several times and its always been fun. Its a "comfy" drug as oppose to a wondering drug. I suppose thats the opioid oart of it. The pic he posted is a delirian, DXM is a disassociative. Very different stuff. I also like the "wonkiness" of DXM. Its like being drunk and high.
Listening to music on DXM is a far more emotionally charged experience than on acid or weed. Less brain, more feel. On acid, music is a very cerebral experience

Idc how much you hate dxm, mid-dose dph is by far the least pleasant experience you can have while alive apart from maybe torture, dxm is completely different

LSD is fun for doing stuff to like going on a walk
LSA is better to chill to

If he truly is your friend id suggest bringing it up and talking about it being an issue to you when he never shuts up about it. Use the "When you..." "...I feel..." phrasing for max effort. Also if you're in high school, a lot of those shitty friend will filter themselves out of your life after you finish school.

weed made me add on extra elements to a song that was already playing(not mine) and made it sound a lot better

This guy knows. Therapeutic, or just barely higher than therapeutic doses of benadryl can induce a euphoria specific to music appreciation. I'd recommend around 75mg mixed with a small amount of alcohol or weed. Whichever you prefer. Just don't make it a habit.

Benadryl is a nightmare

Doses where you begin to hallucinate are nightmares.

Because most of us are old enough to have completely bored ourselves of marijuana. Its fun for about a year or so, but then you get totally sick of it and realize its only a negative force in your life.

>not listening to cokecore while on coke and smooth jazz during the comedown

there are two amounts of cocaine: overdose and not enough
jokes aside, no but it's really easy to make excuses and keep buying it even though you're not really addicted to it, if you have tons of money

This. I miss when weed was fun.

Because stoners think smoking weed is the coolest thing ever.
Its the equivalent of a little kid stealing candy and feeling like a badass.
Also drug use is already pathetic on its own, so when they brag about it it becomes even more ridiculous.

I know that feel. Weed tolerance sucks. Some pretty move on to hard shit, I moved on to alcohol (which has been equally destructive).

listening to music while stoned is a whole new world, most cannabis consumers report it second only to sex

Can confirm, duded weeded.

dont get into smoking if youre in school user

dont listen to all the reddit manchildren who say its harmless, this shit will destroy your grades and make you a boring fat zombie with no motivation. you've been warned.

I took a six year break between 20 and 26, and starting back up casually 4 months ago its become fun again, even therapeutic though I only smoke a couple bowls a week.

I love listening to music when I'm stoned, but it makes me incredibly paranoid. How do I fix this shit

For me anxiety after smoking comes from how compartmentalized my thoughts become. so if I focus on something negative it becomes difficult to enjoy myself. Realizing it has this effect helps me avoid it so long as I'm in a comfortable setting.

you're getting bad bags. try to switch your dealer if you can

lol it has nothing to do with bad shit, weed just makes you paranoid, it's the most common side effect. Different strains might help but overall you just learn to cope with it.

move to california

DUDE QUADS LMAO

hi guys #blogtime
just came back from the bar, im shmashed, met a girl, was johnny #cash. now im smoking a belly, listening to mac demarc, wondering when tomorrow will start. #bye