SpiderMan Homecomig: a minor upgrade

DCfags on suicidewatch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbLP_SmhtuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uglyest part of Spider-Man cutome. Homecoming is going to flop so fucking hard.

As shit nigga did it leak?

why don't they care how CGI it looks? and if it has to be CGI why not make the background look less shitty?

I never understand the web armpits desu

source?

Why Marvel can't into CGI?

That armpit web is retarded.

90% on RT guaranteed ;)

official Iron Man's facebook page

At some point they will render the entire thing in CG just to see if anyone complains about it.

No one will.

There was a half-second teaser video

What PS3 game is this?

So is Iron Man going to be giving Spider-Man all these upgrades and shit? I thought Peter was supposed to be a genius who invents and makes all his own shit.

>webbing connects mid-thigh instead of at the belt

disgusting

I doubt it'll be any worse than Sony's last three misfires.

Spider-man is retarded. How does he travel when there are no tall buildings or the buildings are far apart?

BRINGBACKRAIMIANDTUGBOAT

Late to this party but just watched Civil War last night. I thought Spiderman was great. What was the thing Stark gave him meant to be? A spidey signal?
Also Black Panther was terrible

Just the suit stuff I guess.
Him getting the suit in Civil War was more of a reference to Tony giving him a weird Iron Man/Spider suit mashup in the comics called the Iron Spider.
I'm guessing, since Peter is still in school, he's going to be getting smarter and smarter. I mean he already made the web shooters AND the web fluid shit

There's a reason why spidey's area of patrol is confined to manhattan.

GTA

Why does Hollywood have a thing for casting Brits in American roles?

this. please. please sony just force maguire to work out a bit then bring back raimi so he can do 4 with keaton as vulture and campbell as mysterio. please

Running? A Car? A Plane?
How does literally any superhero get anywhere without [TRAVELLING ABILITY]?

Besides, he basically never leaves New York. He's the New York-iest superhero

Running

>first the golden era classic shaped eyes that use shutters like a camera lense which make his eye able to emote like in the comic
>now the golden era classic webbing on the suit which allows him to glide like a wingsuit same as in the original comic

I'm really like the direction they are going with the suit

This is true, Black Panther was trash. Jungle Batman didn't deserve that.

Is good CGI really that expensive?

He uses the Spidercycle, Spidermobile, and the Spiderjet get rekketed faggot

Racist

how far we've fallen

What if I enjoy MCU, DCEU, X-MenU, all Star Wars movies, all Harry Potter movies, LotR movies, Matrix trilogy equally (with some kinos more preferable like Man of Steel, First Avenger, First Class, Philosopher Stone, Phantom Menace more than others)?

it's for gliding. think of base jumpers

>Homecoming is going to flop so fucking hard.
The funny think is that you know it'll not.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are shoehorning Starks in everything, from Supersoldier participation to Spider-Man and Ant-man interfering.

Just like how Amazing Spider-Man 2 didn't flop?

Sony.
Disney is unstoppable at this point.

Delete this picture

Nearly every movie that has Tony Stark made over a billion.

You can bet your ass they're going to shove him in.

Spideysling

Not nearly, but every since Avengers.

It didn't flop dipshit even with the marketing budget it made a sizeable profit. Sony just expects Spidey to make a billion off of name alone and pours money into that shit. James Bond and Spidey are the only properties which make consistent profit.

>you were born just in time to see Tobey's Spiderman

Feels good tbqh

>spiderman using his web to glide in the sky
please don't tell me this is gonna happen..

The only true money printing character and they need to save spidey from the inevitable flop this movie looks like so 50 bucks say they he's in it and that's why the CGI looks like fucking shit (half of the budget just to convince RDJ to show up)

>Black Panther
Nah, he was neat addition to the cast. And with Ryan Coogler at the helm of the solo flick, there's it'll be legitimately good and memorable. Also, Boseman is a great actor.

It didn't, just made a profit too small, because of unmanageable fat ass marketing campaign.

post the fucking trailer and stop with these screenshots

It was a flop so hard Sonny canceled the sequels.

He will be able to fly when Tony gives him his Iron Spider suit.

well I found the video where it is from
youtube.com/watch?v=NbLP_SmhtuM

last 2 seconds pretty cringeworthy

I love Black Panther but he was ass in Civil War.
>muh revenge!

>the way he jumps off that triange object
the CGI makes it look like he is defying gravity with how slow he jumps in the air.. so fake

>tfw no xmen or fantastic 4

Just fuck my cinematic universe up senpai

It'll be the worst Spider-Man movie yet but the one that will get the best reviews and most money.

ryan coogler is based, michael b jordan is based, have faith. it'll be sweet

He was honestly too fat to be spiderman

fantastic 4 is too kino for pleb audiences to understand

hyped as fuck

what is the deal with this trailer? why is he wearing a baggy spiderman hoodie? why is he vlogging? what the fuck

>xmen
Will Fox be rebooting this franchise? Apocalypse didn't exactly light the world on fire and Jackman (the star player) is jumping ship after Logan.

>First capeshit I went to watch at the cinema

Hell yeah.

that looks amazing

>f4
>worst heroes
>best villains

Poor marvel, poor sony

X-Men wouldn't work in Marvels universe anyways they don't work in the comics either. Just doesn't make sense. That why Inhumans got scraped.

Fantastic 4 might be pretty good under marvel if they waited like Ten Years and rebooted it under another name like New Foundation or something it could work.

Best Spiderman eyes ever.

I hate the MCU eyes so much. Well I hate Spiderman being in the MCU in general.

It is sad how true that sentence is.

>Campbell as mysterio

Why did I never think about this but now I want it so much?

Hopefully they sell it or you know, try to make X-Men look like X-Men.

>why is he vlogging?
>DUDE HOW CAN WE GET THE AUDIENCE RELATE TO SPIDEY IN 2017? I KNOW! MAKE HIM VLOG SINCE ALL THE YOUNG KIDS DO THAT NOW!

>why is he vlogging?

get with the times, expect le epic internet jokes because he's a cool nerd superhero

Goddamnit I was excited for the web armpits but I wasn't expecting them to make wings out of them.

RDJ is more expensive

Then you're a Sup Forums fag just being a brand whore. Do you expect to come off as reasonable when you brag about somehow "liking" everything equally? You sound depressed.

Dropped.

There is still hope that Bruce Campbell might have a role in the DCEU

>considering Flash actor from Spiderman 1, JK Simmons, Willem Dafoe are all appearing in the DCEU so why not Bruce?

WOAH

Spiderman told me it was coolest thing ever to the camera

That must mean whatever I just watched was the best thing ever!

Amazing...

Why is Marvel regarded as "better" and "colorful" when even the shitty DC TV shows have more colors in them?

Expect literal reddit jokes in this movie

>DEJA VU

What do you mean it wouldn't work? They could exist under the Civil War fuckery that tells everyone can't be hidden safely.

Xmen always made more sense to me than Marvel sans Xmen. A bunch of people suddenly getting superpowers for random reasons is dumb. The mutant gene is a much more interesting idea.

This is a leak of what Shocker looks like from the official trailer.

Don't ask me for source. I found it on a youtube video but idk where it is now.

there was concept art laid out and everything brotha...he was gonna be in a montage at the beginning of spidey 4

jesus fucking christ, why the fuck does he have armpit webbing?

It's like they're taking the worst parts of 1960's Spider-Man and Ultimate Spider-Man and smushing them together into a homunculus of shit

>literally venom
dropped

Snyder's "grimdark" movies have more color.

if Sup Forums had collectively directed homecoming it would have been fucking kino

we are the raimi spiderman generation and would have injected the perfect amount of camp and heart

Imagine a Booster Gold movie in the 90s starring Campbell

Just give me Venom already, Disney.

They were going to do a Venom spin off movie but I think that idea was dropped.

Josh Trank was going to direct it.

>inb4 it would have been bad

yeah it looks like that now, not sure why, when he had his shirt off in spidey 1 he looked ripped

Colours show emotions. Grey is good for sad films like Civil War where friends fight each others.

THICC

The concept is fine. Co existing just doesn't make any sense. Mutants as a concept is fine but the bigger impact they have on the bigger marvel U ( people are afraid of mutants, they're freaks, etc) just doesn't work well as a concept when you account for other supers.

Honestly I love the X-Men but MCU is better off without them. Only thing in upset about is we'll never see Doom.