It just wasn't funny

It just wasn't funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDLcFLIeZHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're right. But maybe it was utile, like a critic to somethings in our society. Wasn't a comedy thou.

There were good skits and bad skits. They were also under heavy censorship. The first season of Kids in the Hall was more hit or miss than this was. I like MDE more now than I did when it aired. I'm glad it exists.

It was a smart, subversive, and aesthetic comedy at a time where everything else on television is corporate-manufactured shlock. Literally too pure for this world.

the only weak skits were fuzzycontin and frat boys, the former just being a weird prop joke and the latter being ruined by bleeps every other word

everything else was very funny, visually appealing and at times thought provoking

I was half and half on it in perspective, but you can admit there was definitely something new and ready to be honed in on. Hopefully it's a Jewish trick for Sam and boyz to refine and concentrate their quality and they'll get another chance.

I have the feeling that they were forced to dumb down the humor to pander to the lowest common denominator.
You can tell that some skits were forced as fuck.

>all those 300+ post threads for each episode of this show

Where are those plebs now?

posting on Sup Forums

There were some nice "Aha, I get it" parts in it, but most people like Sam Hyde because they admire his personality, not because they actually like his creative content. He should go back to doing vertical videos, it's literally the best format for an edgy populist like that

it's a cringefest

sam hyde is also a gross beady eyed autist

>the blackface skit
>the pickup artist skit
>the singing girls skit
those were funny tho

I think sams hilarious but I have to admit world peace wasn't THAT funny overall. It was more interesting than anything, well shot, good music, hidden memes and things to casually chuckle at.

Shame faggots can't 'handle' a show like this being on tv, I just wanted to see a second season and I was expecting them to get that at least.

WHAT DO THOSE FINGER POSITIONS MEAN? :^)

>The first season of Kids in the Hall was more hit or miss than this was

If hit or miss means the greatest sketch comedy ever documented, then you are correct.

He said Kids in the Hall, not the Upright Citizen's Brigade

I love KitH and agree it is in the top 3 of all time, but some of the sketches from season one are straight garbage.

>it's another libcucks can't celebrate Hillary winning so they celebrate a low budget alt right tv show no one cares about getting cancelled episode

JUST

>that last vid of mde

man, I legit feel bad for sam right now. I hope he wins another $20k bet

>smart

how does sam's cum taste?

also it was about as subversive as a youtube comment thread

do you honestly think it got cancelled because the show was genuinely offensive to anyone? it was cancelled because sam's a retard who doesn't know the difference between telling a joke and spewing the worst hyperbolic conspiracy horseshit the right has to offer. the show wouldn't have been cancelled if he wasn't posting pizzagate autism all over his social media accounts.

Also I think it got cancelled because Sam doesn't know how to play the network game and suck it up.

the MDE senpai is already past it and moving on, it's how they always been.

Only people still posting about WP are..
for lack of a better word.. cucks.

>the show wouldn't have been cancelled if he wasn't posting pizzagate autism all over his social media accounts.

I still don't know what that actually is. I agree he probably doesn't carry himself well on the internet with some of the shit he says but it does seem like people have had a word to get rid of his show. From the outside at least.

>They were also under heavy censorship.
Without censorship it would have been a lot worse.

One big problem of WP, besides not being funny, was that they thought they were smart and clever, when they are not at all. Just like their fans.

I didn't know what pizzagate was either, here's a good explanation:
youtube.com/watch?v=UDLcFLIeZHY

as anyone whos browsed this board for more than 5 minutes knows the more hate a show gets on here the better it is.

I agree OP it is a very good show. Keep these redditor containment threads going

the show was mostly shit but pic related really activated my almonds

just watched it for the first time ever and although it wasn't super funny there was something about the episodes I really enjoyed. I'm going to give some more episodes a shot but from what I've seen so far it's no more hit or miss than Tim and Eric ever was.

Initially I am suspicious about the role Heidecker may have had in getting rid of this show because it sure feels alot like TaEASGJ.

Just watched a bit of that. What did sam actually say about it lol?

I couldn't be bothered to watch the whole thing but what did the guy with the gun do? im guessing nothing? people open carry guns in the US anyway as far as I know.

I'm a liberal and I liked it. Some skits weren't funny, which is true of any show. I think regardless, those that tried to get it cancelled didn't care about the quality of the show, they were just butthurt about someone with a different opinion than them had a platform. Absolutely childish