Show me a more desirable actress than Natalie Portman!

>lusting after someone you will never meet or date

Hollywood holding back losers yet again

are you saying we should send her a box with a lethal trap inside and then kill ourselves before it reaches her address, only to be stopped half way because the police discover our rotting body and the VHS tapes of us planning the attack plus footage of our tiny penis?

also there was deleted scenes of Hershlags pusy in Closer

Now post her in her current form

kk

who is this weenie genie?

More desirable than her back in 1998 or whenever that old ass pic was taken?

Heather Graham.

BDH

I'd like to add two things:

She aged better...

...she was was a cuter kid.

maybe back when she was 21, nowadays there are tons of actresses I'd rather kiss

POST THE LOOK IN HIS EYE PICTURE

YOU KNOW WHICH ONE

YOU JUST KNOW

prime emmy rossum

Amy Acker.

I win.

Okay

Abella Anderson is not an actress.

prettiest woman in the world

for a jewfu hershlag has embarrassingly small tits

>evian bottle

I can show you two

>all these fags lusting after a skinny jewess who got all her work through nepotism

Based filter user

superior taste

I gotchu f&m

Jessica Biel kinda looks like ivanka trump

Weird

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
liam neeson is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Le choix des patriciens