Can you honestly say that you care that a bunch of gays were gunned down?

I can't.

Is that Merkel's plan? Remove all the homosexuals?

no.

but I am concerned that Jews are being incredibly successful at turning our country into a cesspit, while never being blamed for the chaos they foster.

honestly i don't care about the victims. they're dead. i care about their families and our freedom.

Part of me is glad it happened, because it offers more proof that Hillary and Obama don't care, and that Trump was right (again).

>Average night at Pulse nightclub

Are you an idiot? No one cares.

What we care about is that this is a great tool to use against Islam regardless.

even if they were degenerates, they were my countrymen. i have to stand with them against islam, because islam will not stop with them.

only whites are to blame for atrocities in western civilization. when minorities do it the race traitors feel compelled to soften the blow. (the fact that hes mudslime doesnt help either)

Why should anybody trust Germany doing anything against anything Islamic? Or even brown?

Your people are the classic example of what not to do and how not to behave with foreigners.

Fuck off and commit suicide.

this is exactly right.

it wasn't just a club. it was an LGBT club.

It wasn't just a killer, it was a Muslim

And of course, guns.

Something to divide every group around.

Damn nigga, that fag with purple beard. I'm having some Disney flashbacks here.

I care not because they were gay but because it was a terrorist attack on American Soil.

THEY ARE AMERICANS

THEIR CITIZENRY AUTOMATICALLY MEANS I CARE FOR THEM.

wish they were trannies tbqh

I care because as an atheist/agnostic, I would be treated the exact same as they were by Islamists.

But Omar was an American too.

> we are all equal

too bad it wasn't another WTC-style event

Of course I fucking do.

Unless they were liberals.

I can.

It's absolutely awful what happened

The average polack has bigger tits than all of them.