Just took a bunch of vicodin and xanax. Music for this feel?

Just took a bunch of vicodin and xanax. Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2bBt1qrBgg
youtube.com/watch?v=gfKGitgSURg
youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8
youtube.com/watch?v=r3W7koH-isE
youtube.com/watch?v=yhGCk1Nlyfw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zztx7FBMr04
youtube.com/watch?v=kllW-_NQdBs
youtube.com/watch?v=Abm2b07XFYM
youtube.com/watch?v=oCDXhvXye9E
youtube.com/watch?v=MZcqj0aasWo
youtube.com/watch?v=UJsUpeXK6Jo&t=178s
youtube.com/watch?v=tmozGmGoJuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=n2bBt1qrBgg

youtube.com/watch?v=gfKGitgSURg

Lil Peep

E M O T I O N A L

The sound of your respiratories failing

youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8

it's at the emergency room, where you'll be in 25 minutes

Benzo/Opiate addiction is evil. Better leave while you can

Step up your opiate game and get some oxycodone or heroin if pills are too expensive in your area, and then listen to some Burial. Nothing like the feeling of a warm blanket of opiate induced haze while listening to some chill lo-fi beats.

youtu.be/n4CpypI7SOo

Future & Travi$ $cott

Step up your self-destructive game and put a bullet it in your head

i'm on heroin right now and am listening to Garbage (and yeah, I did just listen to 'The Trick Is To Keep Breathing' ) and loving it.

Ive had an heroin addiction on and off for years though, so pretty much everything I listen to, Ive listened to loaded.

But when Im really high, like nodding I do especially like comfy female vocals, but with good thick guitars, Dum Dum Girls or The Raveonettes, say. I also really dig stuff like Coil or Have A Nice Life

cool man i'm law enforcement accessing your computer and will definitely be coming for you soon, cheers!

youtube.com/watch?v=r3W7koH-isE

Congrats, you just ruined your life.

Shit's alright. I thought you memers were just meming
I like this. Thanks user.
I had a good run
How close is oxy to heroin
I hope you have a merry Christmas :3

Shoegaze and dream pop are great when you're stoned.
Try these
youtube.com/watch?v=yhGCk1Nlyfw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zztx7FBMr04
youtube.com/watch?v=kllW-_NQdBs
I already ate all the evidence.

You're going to jail and I will fuck your mother, sister, daughter, aunt, whatever you got and send pics to you in the pen. The mic is on, I got you

>How close is oxy to heroin
They're close but it really depends on 1) how strong the dope in your area is, and 2) whether you're snorting or shooting it.

Honestly if you're an opiate noob you should stick with pills. Heroin can be fun but it also ruins lives and kills people. I did it for 2 years and quit for good this past March. I know dozens of people who have died.

Tried 20 mg of oxycodone the other day with 0 tolerance and it didn't do much.

Sounds like opioids are an overrated meme.

I still have over 30 of these 10 mg pills and I don't know what I should do with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Abm2b07XFYM

If you don't want them, sell them. You can make good money selling pharmaceutical opioids these days, due to almost everyone switching over to dope. People who won't do dope will pay a premium for pills. It depends on your location, of course. Where I am, oxy goes for $1/mg at least.

yeah, my life would be very different now had I not done heroin ever. But I'm pretty happy with it, as happy or happier than lots of people I know who never have done drugs, so who's to say? I got a job I like, a gf, good social circle, a cool truck... like a say, who knows? but I'm doing ok and if I wanna get high on my days off (i work 'hitches' out of town, on location- 14 12 hour days followed by 7 days off) its really not the life destroyer it would be in other situations

one things for certain, though - its been years so i certainly didn't 'just' ruin my life

At least you're not vaping

xanax and vicodin spam right here, too much free promo

Needles drive me crazy, how can inject them so easily

Well I am in Yurop and we don't have a opioid crisis like in Burgerland, so no idea who I should sell it to.

I'll probably keep them for if I'm sick or stressed out and need to buzz off a bit.

Don’t do it man, I nearly died once from that combo.

What's vicodin? I usually go with xanax (imported serbian potent but also more dangerous stuff that seems to be very common here in Sweden) and weed and I can listen to anything then, but shoegaze, ambient, drone etc works especially well. When tired at least

More personal details please, fellas. Closing in

>opoid crisis

I grew up in Seattle in the 90s so on one hand its kinda funny to hear about this 'crisis' because it was always there pretty heavy - i think i was 15 first time i encountered it (didnt do it then) but on the other...

now i live in a small upper midwest town, and its nuts how its taken over the past two years - there was 10 hospitalizations and two deaths in a weekend not too long ago. Its a combo of people getting sick of watching meth destroy people, and years of pills being available but now theyve gotten much more expensive

Sorry dude, maybe no one told you, but gaba aganoists are the most boring and least interesting psychotropic drugs known to man. You'll probably feel relaxed and dizzy and then fall asleep. Music will feel exactly the same

unique identifying marks: Unknown Pleasures tattoo

any artist with the word Lil

The funny thing is that I'm a pharmacist and I'm gonna work at Pfizer next year. It's a perfect example of what happens when you give health corporations so much control over patients and docters.

As far as I know, you are the only Western country that allows direct to consumer marketing of prescription drugs and have no system in place to avoid doctors being paid by pharmaceutical companies.

Plus I doubt anything is gonna change in the near future, the opioid crisis seems like pretty low on the to-do list of the current dministration.

congratulations, you are a drug dealer

It's a tough decision to say who actually needs medication and who just wants it to get high. It's not fair that the drug abusers prevent the people that actually need it from getting it.

all use is abuse bc nobody needs it when there are real cures being kept secret

giv boner pills

The situation is kinda fucked. It's the opposite of what it should be. Right now doctors are trying to limit pain med prescriptions to prevent drug seekers/addicts from scoring, which has the secondhand effect of limiting legitimate access by people with pain. What's worse, some drug seekers get high and people who need it get it, or everyone gets denied. Seems backward to me.

Anyway the epidemic is the result of a few doctors churning out many many prescriptions for years for profit, the so called pill mills.

Such as?

whole thread is a psy op

because there's heroin inside

yeah, theres cases pf terminal patients being denied pain killers because of addiction concerns... how fucked up is that? "sorry, sir, better the last six months of your life be lived in excruciating pain than to be a junkie the rest of your life"

I went out tonight and am still kinda coked up.

No music for this feel cause anything will do really.

Too bad I wont be able to sleep

Future

Psychic TV

Don't forget the vodka.

I'm not saying doctors should not prescribe it, but there's something wrong with the system when Americans are prescribed three times more opioids per capita than in Europe.

I've worked in a public pharmacy for 6 moths and narcotics prescriptions are very rare. Most painkillers sold, apart from acetaminophen/paracetamol and ibuprofen, are tramadol and codeine. For neuropathic pain, people receive anticonvulsants like gabapentin or antidepressants instead of opioids and everyone is doing just fine.

I've never heard of people going back home with a oxycodone script after an operation. People are treated with morphine after an operation for a few hours/a few days but they are completely clean when they leave the hospital.

But yeah, from what I understand it's a few bad apples among the doctors that are fuelling this thing in the states.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCDXhvXye9E

No, that is is a shit upload. It's just not.

whenever I go on an opioid binge (or kratom whenever I have the money for it)
jefre cantu-ledesma - bloodstream sermon
it sounds like opiates

>kratom
What's it like? I was gonna try it but I read it can cause psychosis

elohim's got your back youtube.com/watch?v=MZcqj0aasWo

this rivals anything squarepoke, asex twig, boards of the hampton ever put out. you can taste the hardware

youtube.com/watch?v=UJsUpeXK6Jo&t=178s

youtube.com/watch?v=tmozGmGoJuw

this is sick. that chorus is great.

typical first time dose for oxy is 10 to 15 mg. You'll love it if you try it but be prepared for addiction. I finished 150 mg of oxy in 5 days when I got a script

She's got some quality stuff, would recommend basically everything she's done desu

when I said typical dose I meant for first time

Not the user but I use kratom a lot. It's not a psychedelic(even tho I love mixing it with psychs) but it has a wonderful effect of making your body feel high but keeping your head sober. It's not a hard drug, the only problem is if you overdose it and had some food in your stomach you can puke or become really sleepy(and fall asleep). Also it fucks up your appetite, if I take some kratom I will go without food for 6-8 hours, for this reason daily use of kratom can cause gastritis.

checking out her album now. thx bb

let me know what you think of pigments friendo

pigments is good too. those two are by far the standouts on the album so far. the first couple songs were pretty boring.

what a messy thread

This is he better duster album tbqhwyf