Having children scares the fuck out of me desu

Having children scares the fuck out of me desu

so dont have children

if you're still posting facebookfrog in 2017 it's safe to say everyone is happy you won't be reproducing

>implying you're fertile

Funny. Its the only thing ive ever wanted in my life, and yet literally billions of people will have it while I waste away.

blacks having children scares the fuck out of me

Same.

what if my daughter is sexy?

>being this afraid of a meme frog

typical cuck

then post pics or else she dies in her sleep tonight

Id offer my condolences friend, but I know that its not enough. Good luck with the struggle

having a daughter scares me bro.

i have a son and we currently live in LA. I fucking hate it here. Even though I earn pretty good it barely supports my wife and son. I hate the fucking degeneracy that surrounds us. A couple of weeks ago my son saw 2 faggots kissing each other and asked why they are doing that. How the fucking fuck do you explain that shit to a 6 yr old? I'll definitely move out in here and move somewhere midwest and farmville my life up. Fuck this shit.

>Funny
:(

I'm a dude so I don't give a shit.

I couldn't afford kids that's for sure.

You grow into it if you're not a faggot. It takes patience. That's it. I had a completely wonderful accident and incidentally, becoming a father is pretty awesome. Everything they do is amazing. I hate other kids but my own is pretty sweet. inb4 cuck memers, Dna test and her eyes say she is mine.

if i have daughters they arent having my surname
ill probably up and leave the family tbhh and literally just get drugs and hookers. aint no way im spending money raising her just to serve cock as soon as she becomes 16

if i have sons i will build a family and be happy, they will be allowed to misbehave and i will encourage them to bully

out of about 50 cousins, siblings and grandchildren i am the only remaining man who can continue the families surname, feels good desu

I'd rather have a daughter based on the fact that every child of her's, I can be assured they're my genetic grandchildren. I have no issue with adoption but fuck having sons that get cucked.

>32-year-old virgin
>no wizard powers
>realize I wasted all my mana due to chronic masturbation

>this post

what do you mean by this? i'm being serious i have no idea

i meant what if my future daughter is sexy

lurk moar fag

it's general Sup Forums and superficial world of warcraft knowledge

It's funny the bullshit you psycho losers invent to validate your virginity.

I'm more scared of marriage, my long term gf has been hinting like a lot that its time we marry, but I don't know bros, I don't feel ready.

landwhale, pls

just do it, ya pansy.

there's a 50% chance it'll end in divorce

What's your story?