Tfw richer than an oscar winner

>tfw richer than an oscar winner

I feel guilty about this one lads

Can you paypal me $25k? I'll pay you back I promise

sent ;)

her face looks so fucking goofy and her physique is wirey

how the FUCK did she get cast as Catwoman?

>implying you wouldn't

Send me 2 million as a gift or you are full of shit.

[email protected]

Can you send us a quid lad?

0/10 tits

fag
she has 9,5/10 milkers

wtf send me 2 million or your mom dies in her sleep tonight

She has the perfect pair desu

Lets get realistic, you should send everyone in this thread who asks for it $100,000, and send me 2 million for coming up with this pragmatic solution.

send me a couple of scratchcards f.am

Buy me a freddo ;^)

I want to see her peepee hole and shit pavilion.

>arm hair

dropped desu

Look OP, if you're really not full of shit, why not make the few people here have a very merry Christmas? I'm sure you have a few people you care about who will be taken care of forever, and you no doubt have a lot of others that try to gain your favor or hope for a handout. But either way these people in your life are complacent and in some way expect this wealth. They are accustomed to it.

We are not. You could truly change a handful of peoples' lives today, and likely not notice or care the difference in your bank account. In the spirit of Christmas, I kindly ask that all I want this year is a large sum of money, from you. Why give some cash to a massive charity where you have no idea who it's actually benefitting, when you can give some money to a small group of strangers that share your love of a shit posting forum and have real proof of changing their lives for the better? Thanks for your time.

Also a demon will murder everyone you know if you don't.

Honestly i would be happy with $10 just to put fuel in the car to get to work. Thats how poor i am

Look friend, I don't want to hurt anyone. Just wire the money to my account and this thread doesn't turn nasty

kill yourself i have $30,000 in debt from cancer medical bills

Post a pic of your current bank account status, we all wanna at least see what it looks like.

How did you get that money? Are you a no Oscar winner actor?

confirmed underage b&

Stone cold Steve Austin is richer than this bitch

Hope the cancer comes back you sound like a cunt

prove it faggot.

What a waste of money

Didn't she try to sleep with David Fincher to get in TGWTDT according to the Sony leaks?