How bad can it get senpai?
twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/status/742040744987394048

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>RESIST REALITY

(((Klion)))

Nice quads

Where's the biggest thread about this happening? I'm just seeing a bunch of threads like this.

I'm surprised they didn't use the "real Muslims don't do that" excuse.

Yeah, attempts by muslims.

i believe in free speech but god damn. Thats some evil shit.

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

>muslims
>vulnerable
KEK-A-ROONEY

They can't, because real Muslims are supposed to do that kek

When will these retard libshits realize that islam goes against a lot of what they fight for?

Yes homos, fighting against people who walk into a bar and gun you down is bad. It's funny, when the Christians still targeted you, they were scolded and told they were wrong. When Muslims do it, it's OK though because...Muslims matter more than fags do to the left.

At least the right fights for your right to own a gun and protect yourself against somebody who wants to kill you for being a fag. The left only cares because they are terrified you fags will go right and they lose power.

I don't care who you support though, it's your future and I'm not a fag so I can just convert to Islam if they get any power kek.

Everything according to plan.

uuuuh They are kinda already at odds

>islam goes against a lot of what they fight for?
Islam goes against everything they fight for. I would be shocked if you could find an issue on which islam and the liberal left agree.

yeah but one group gladly kills the other

how can liberals dance around that?

Free speach is when you are allowed to show them the world.

Fags are expendable useful idiots to the nation-wrecking kike liberals. The kikes are making the calculation that fags will be as beta and clueless as white betas looking for "good boy points" in the friendzone.

are you kidding me?????

He did it himself kek. Made me think.

Libshits are robots propelled by Jewish programming.

Jews want the West destroyed by Islam

Liberals like to suck brown dick and a lot of Muslims are perverts so I think they could agree on that.

>how can liberals dance around that?

"White, straight non jewish men are racist and the cause of all problems"

Strong centralized government that silences opinions they don't like?

(((Klionstein)))

He is just mad because the sleeper cells are not supposed to activate until Hillary took power.

Now whatever happens goes against ZOG and Hillary and helps Trump.

No we just don't want to see anymore Westerners dead. This people are insane.

I love how these fucks make no bones about their TRUE agenda: to fill every spot around with their friends as crony capitalists.

Good. More will die. Because they won't listen.

How is this even a fucking choice.
I'll take degeneracy over being invaded any day.

>Strong centralized government that silences opinions they don't like?
Nope. Liberals want a secular government, Islam demands a state controlled by the Koran.

yeah the best part about it is they arent even really self aware about it

OH MY GOD!!!!

IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

EVERYTHING WILL END!!!

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS RIGHT HERE!!!!!

I sincerely hope that the majority of the people killed in these kinds of things were faggot liberals pushing for more kike-imported- niggers.

Oy vey things aren't going according to plan

>All macbooks

Yup, it's what I expected.

They both want to destroy America?

Democrats are globalist shills. They're getting paid by lobbyists that are being funded by arab princes and are trying to flood the world with filthy muzzies.

>#ResistReality

pretty much this

Vulnerable? One side just killed 50 from the other one.

Unite against the jews

Godspeed anons.

How are muslims vulnerable?

Funding benefits programs?

(((oy vey shut it down!!)))

Yes, that was the killers motive.
>Huff Post was right again

Muslims are part of a 1.8 billion member violent cult. They're not vulnerable.

Liberals believe they are making the country better. Next.

Liberals oppose any financial connection between religion and government, islam demands that government = religion.
Next.

Vulnerable?
Muslims commit mass murders of their enemy every day.
Literally every day.

>Muslim kills gays as ordained by his prophet and religion
>"THOSE PESKY WHITES!!!!!"

fffffffffffffffffffuuuuaaaaarrrrkkkkkk

where is he when we need him
youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U

They die, when they self-detonate?

>muslim shoots up 50 fags
>muslim community is now vulnerable

wow really makes you think

>Be Mudslime
>Be "vulnerable"
>Mass Murder civilians every single day,

pedophilia?

The LBGT community has no stronger ally than the Muslim community.

Can we get this trending alongside cuckington post?

#resistreality

Because they're brown people, duh.

>al jazeera
>jew reporter

oh god it's a terrible combo

I honestly just don't know what to say anymore, huge portions of Whites are just totally beyond reason and help.

I just feel totally exasperated and deflated, like I cant even be bothered anymore. Seems to me far too many of our own people are brainwashed beyond repair.

Anyone else feel the same?

The best way to respond to this:

>Liz Heron: Notice anything about this @HuffingtonPost editors meeting?

>Me: I sure do. It seems to be nothing but an ocean of white supremacy. Not a single person of color is present. You are despicable.

You have to come at them sideways.

They both blow up if you have a different opinion

huffingtonpost is a joke. half the retweets are probably from people who work there with multiple accounts

their web traffic fell off years ago when they decided to crack down on people disagreeing with their articles. i think newgrounds gets more web traffic

What's hilarious is that these fucking SJWs get their panties in a bind when a Christian just refuses to bake a damn cake for a couple of gays. Meanwhile, when Mudslimes stone gays to death and massacre fucking 50 homos, in the biggest mass shooting in US history, SJWs continue to give these kebabs a pass.

Liberals are the textbook definition of fucking cucks.

They probably were, after all it happened in a gay bar. It's like 2 birds with 1 stone.

PERVERTED FUCKS

see:

They both support special treatment for Muslims

Let them dig their own graves

delete your account

>islam is a religion of peace
>they chant this as they slowly walk off the cliffs of liberty into the fires of non existence

Sooner or later, no one's gonna be alive to contradict 'em.

When have gays thrown a muslim off a roof? Burned him alive? etc.

Wake up faggots, they're members of a death cult, not your rainbow coalition minority friends

>Implying the violence isn't entirely one way

Fags, suicidally, have been extremely tolerant of Islam.

Who's bottom right? I don't recognize him.

lol, is Milo the only redpilled homosexual on this planet? How the fuck can those retards be so stupid. Dont they see gays being hanged in arap countries in media?

He is using this massacre to get laid.

#onlyafewmuslims

.... Fucking implying that Muslims are not pitting themselves against the gays already. Goddamn retards!

Wait what?!?

How are Mudslimses vulnerable or oppressed???

They get their every whim catered to because of muh rillijun, they're part of the biggest and fastest growing faith on the planet, they literally strike fear in nations with terror attacks and simultaneously claim to be victims of those same attacks (even though no fellow muhmahlots die) and everybody throws a pity party full of money and pandering their way

How does this keep happening and why does Islam get a fucking free pass on everything while other religions are brainwashing tools for idiots that can be mocked relentlessly, it's like a fucking hostage situation

How are these people the same species as me? They're completely alien, literal troglodytes

I d guess its the manlet who tried to run on trump stage and got btfo by security

>yfw gays now realize where they have to stand so they're going to vote for Trump en masse
>yfw were finally going to get over this hump of Muslim loving gun grabbers controlling the masses

>LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU
These fuckers.

Both groups are funded to destroy Europe and the West. It's hilarious that they're polar opposites.

Voting Democrat.

>Gay pride march
>Islamophobia protest
>Gay rights protest
>Pensions protest
Boy they were not very organized on why they were there that day, were they

White genocide and open borders

Believe it or not, even though being buttfucked is clearly a lot better than being shot in the name of god, libtards are seriously troubled by this choice.

No, you can't have both. Not as long as mudslimes are killing innocent people.

HYPOTHETICALLY
IF YOU WERE A SOCIOPATH

being a cynical shitlib who spends his days trying to fool and manipulate credulous queers into embracing the Muslims who want to exterminate them would be a pretty great way to earn a buck, no?

Islam and LGBTQ

Only a complete moron could think this will end well.

What the fuck, is that for real?

please tell me this is bait

(((Klion)))

>Muslims=1/4 world population
>Have 50 odd countries of their own
>Most violent major religion
>Spent entirity of their history attacking and conquering other religious groups, usually successfully
>Given ridiculous priviliges and protection by cringing self hating Westerners when they migrate to our countries
>Vulnerable community

Fml.

It's too late. The Gays are abandoning the democrats. The God Emperor's army grows this day.

Ayyyy

>There are dozens of Muslim countries.
>They live in the worst oppressive, authoritarian regimes and regularly persecute and massacre minorities.
>They start to flood and colonize White Christian countries that are way more rare globally.

>MUSLIMS ARE A MINORITY, THEY MUST BE PROTECTED, WHY DO PEOPLE BULLY POOR DINDU MUSLIMS??

oh it can get bad fami

Huffy Puffy Hissy Fit.