BRITBONGISTAN CONFIRMED

twitter.com/HenrySmithMP/status/741922653473263616

BRITAIN MUST LEAVE THE EU OR BECOME ISLAMIC

DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN LEAKED

THE JIG IS UP

WE'VE SHIT THE BED

LOST THE PLOT

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-12/leave-takes-shocking-19-point-lead-brexit-poll-if-it-happens-gold-will-be-worlds-str
abc.net.au/news/2016-02-04/leaked-document-outlines-changes-to-migration/7140952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK

PLEASE BREXIT
PLEASE NEXIT

I'M ON IT!

Hey UK bros, what does the queen think about brexit?

Holy shit, this is big. Spread it!

HOLY SHIT!!! YOU HAVE TO EXIT! IF YOU FAIL YOU WON'T HAVE A COUNTRY ANYMORE!

I have no words other than these.

Europe, I'm so sorry. It was never supposed to be this way.

thanks labour kikes

great work kikes

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME

OH MY GOD NO
NONONO
BRITAIN GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE EU

more niggers please

Lol, would it even make a difference at this point?

ALL I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR

SAY IT WITH ME:

UNITED KINGDOM OF ROACHES

She take no stance on any political decision.

There was however a reported story were she went off on one about how much she hated the EU at a tea party.

SEND THE PAIN BELOW

we need to protect ((((vulnerable minorities))))) by adding more and more of the niggers, and using tax payer money to do it

pls britain vote stay

>Leaked info on 1million turks coming to britain

how is not a good thing for brexit?

it seems it would increase the vote no?

Where the fuck would they even put them? Dont you guys have a housing shortage and overpriced rent? Or are they just gonna enrich all those small villages in the country side with no job prospects for the new (((citizens)))

we must be tolerant

Thanks to your shitty elites causing it

Concentration camps are cheap

BREXIT
R
E
X
I
T

Be like america and leave the euro

>it seems it would increase the vote no?

only if you bump this thread and get the word out!!

VOTE LEAVE

BUMMMMPPPPPP

>implying i'm not leaving and that I give a fuck anymore

The faggots on this island prefer TV than their people. Fuck 'em.

We be murican noa.

what the fuck is wrong with your government? are they getting tired of the whining natives and want new citizens?

What happened Britain? Why allow yourself to be swallowed by darkness? Is there not one among you who will defend what was and the dream of what could be?

>your elites

What is Churchill and the slag on the throne, you pathetic cunt?

Secede or die, you have to leave the EU, brit bros

i'll only bump this thread if someone tells me they love me

Wow. Just fucking wow.

I'm a mod of reddit and every fucking hour I have seen constant and persistent fucking Islamaphobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters for hours now. They are blaming the entire shooting on the muslim community which is wrong. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned this place.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

Stay the fuck away from my reddit.
Please

why do you guys pretend that turks are worse than somalis and pakis that are already there

I just dont see turks going all the way to there

EXIT has a 19 point lead anyway
Looks like it might actually be HAPPENING

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-12/leave-takes-shocking-19-point-lead-brexit-poll-if-it-happens-gold-will-be-worlds-str

bait twit and thread

this'd actually take people away from a leave vote, this is just an obvious attempt at fear mongering and openly xenophobic

That henry guy/persona wants people to vote remain I gather ? Or is he just a bit slow in the head ?

see

It's paedophiles blackmailed by jews into promoting immigration.

>B-but we need to vote to stay, Brexit will only stop white European immigration!

we tried to stop this, but you wouldn't listen

so wheres the fucking document?

swiss remain shill GO you are not wanted

Brits stealing our job!

Turkroaches have been begging to join the EU for over a decade now
They want all them handouts

I've always been curious about this: If, theoretically, the Queen felt enough is enough and decided to voice her political opinion on this matter, how would it be received? Would it be the equivalent of a constitutional crisis? Would she just be ignored as some old lady? Or is there still such a great amount of respect for the royal family that it would completely change the tide of the national debate?

>not wanting Turk-roach trash to destroy your country means your xenophobic
Die.

>THE JIG IS UP

Obama's speech ended hours ago.

>It was never supposed to be this way.

Yeah, but it was. This was the plan after you 'won' WWII. This is the work of the allied victors. This is what you wanted. Now live with it.

hey look it's the guy who killed john lennon

Sp4C3 cun(t)

this ID

MAKE THE NETHERLANDS GREAT AGAIN

There'd be a shit storm. The Monarch is very explicitly a figurehead, the Brits would reeee pretty hard if she took a stance.

Though I imagine if she said she wanted more Mudslimes the media would make excuses and justification for her

It's funny how things work out in the end

Will they finally kill Britain? We all know it's dying anyway.

>drive a Vauxhall
>have a sofa from DFS
>watch no TV
>drink Kentish Ale
>Eat far more British food than curries

The Sunday Times are saying they've been handed the leaked documents and they describe it in their paywalled article.

Basically someone leaked it to only the times because they're jewy and wanted a bigger bribe to force people thru the paywall.

are you guys retarded ?

nowhere does it talks about roaches being able to stay, it's only to give them visa free travels

They'd never be able to get a place to live with that shit

I'm all for a leave vote, hell I will cheer the day the EU dies and party for a fucking week.
But this twit is just obvious fear mongering and will never rally people to the leave cause.

If those migrants are truly roaches (huge belly, ugly facial hair, ugly clothes, 3 kids) please just crush and exterminate them.

If they don't seem that way (you can easily see the difference between a roach and a normal educated person) please take care of them kindly.

>conservative government

is everyone doomed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Thread splinting

Fuck off we know how to use the catalog

enough is enough

>This pathetic modification of concern trolling technique after being called out of the shill he is

reread both my posts, they have the same tone and meaning.

go get fucked now that I gave you your (You)

abc.net.au/news/2016-02-04/leaked-document-outlines-changes-to-migration/7140952

ITS FIGHT OR DIE LADS

>talking to a man that will fly around the world to kill someone with that tone.

Okay, and? They are just refugees
they are welcome here, you're just a bunch of racists

Fuck off pussy

Very underrated.

YOU THOUGHT "EURABIA" WAS A JOKE?

Shit, why they are so tempting? 3D can't even compete.

You have my sense of existential dread!

SEND HELP

STEALTH SEMI-RARE
T
E
A
L
T
H

S
E
M
I
-
R
A
R
E

i luv u bby ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the conservatives/remain campaign been saying for weeks now that we'll have a veto vote on Turkey joining the EU and that there's a 0% chance any Turks will get to the UK?

I don't mind the possibility of more immigrants nearly as much as the blatant lying. Like fuck, am I living under an African dictatorship or something...

(You) out of pity

oh ffs

1 MILLION
M
I
L
L
I
O
N

Semi rare?

First time I've ever seen it here..

Aussie are definitly the best of the eternal anglo family for shitposting, it's blatant

Everytime I hear about Turkey joining the EU I cringe. They are OCCUPYING CYPRUS! How has everyone forgotten that? They will NEVER get in while they maintain their policy of genocide denial, oppression, and illegitimate occupation.

probably the most simple yet accurate description of modern britain ive yet seen

Yeah, it's rare as shit.

I CANNOT LIVE
I CANNOT DIE

KEKED

Checked both of you lads. I saw it once on mobile a while back.

It's unlikely that Turkey will fully enter the EU within the next two decades, so they probably weren't lying.

It just conveniently doesn't include anything in the space between Turkey's current situation and full membership from happening though.

ah lub u

It would be a constitutional disaster, but she's made very veiled public comments in the past which have (supposedly) swayed votes, like in the Scottish referendum.

The more interesting question is whether she would even permit the country to be subject to a larger transfer of sovereignty. The armed forces are still under her supreme command and all officers swear allegiance to her and NOT the government.

The Monarch also has the ability to veto legislation (this wasn't widely known until recently) and actually vetoed a bill back in 1999 that would have transferred military powers to the Government.

If she was put into a position where her oaths were being jeopardised (particularly by the creation of an EU army) I do wonder if the Monarch would put the breaks on and whether the armed forces would fall in line.

RARE

Fuck off nig

>lets invite immigrants in
>lets protect the green belt

Do people not see the disconnect?

Pretty rare flag you have there islander