Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO beyond recovery

Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO beyond recovery.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spZULD2Kfjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop being a nigger

bars are gun free

>our shooting happened in a place that had also banned guns, exactly like the theater

Get behind me, satan

I came home on Friday, tired and angry. I've been balancing dual engineering majors, a minor and a job. My last date had ended in a disaster because my (now ex) girlfriend had bluntly told me that I had no time for her. I came home and of course- ranted and raved to my mother about my life and that was when I blurted out I would die a virgin. She was sad a little, to see me so stressed and frustrated. She said the usual- that I would find the right girl etc. She then had placed her hand on my cheek as she always does. I remember leaning into her palm and said that there were no other girls who could understand how difficult it is for me. I then said "there's only you ma" She gave me a little pep speech saying how handsome I was and how later on girls would line up to pick a guy they want as husband material. I then miserably told her that I was probably feeling frustrated. She then asked- "sexually"? I flustered a bit but then grudgingly nodded. She said that she wanted to help me get back in spirits. I then half jokingly and half desperately asked if she'd make love to her own son. She was flabbergasted a bit- leaning back with her mouth open. I don't know- a desperate part of my brain reached out. I said I'd always loved her, and it would only be sex to help me with my confidence. I pulled every excuse. It was pathetic. She reacted as anyone would- the notion was ridiculous, immoral. I don't remember what I said- but something made her look at me and she said "fine. I'll have sex with you. The minute you think you don't live by my rules- it's over. I expect you to find a girl when you've graduated. You're under a lot of stress and you need sex." I didn't care if she said I'd have to repaint the basement. I agreed to anything.

She then hesitantly took off her clothes and pulled me toward her. They all say it- but it was amazing. She guided me in slowly and tenderly. Showing me how to kiss her and how to move my hips at a pace. It was slow sex. We looked into each other's eyes the whole time. Like my heart was about to burst from my nerves and sheer bliss. I won't lie- I came in her within 3 minutes, maybe less (she has her tubes tied and she told me I could). I swear- she had me. As I was still in her, I babbled every promise I could make. And I loved it, her skin, lying on her, the fact that I was in her- had me ready again. I went crazy for her, kissing her, holding her. The number of times I said "I love you mom" hahaha! I was infatuated. We spent all of Friday making love- or rather me trying to have sex with her in every room of the house. (It's just the two of us). I was insatiable but she enjoyed the attention. She even joked that I kissed her more times that day than I ever did. We talked a lot about how we felt about this, how we were still mother and son, yet lovers. And she made sure to let me know that nothing has changed in terms of who was in charge lol. Yep- I'm over the moon. I regret nothing. When I'm inside her- it's not just the sex- the thought that I'm a man making love to my mother sent me to heaven. I'll say it- I'm a damn Mommas boy and I can't be prouder.

BTFO

> le 7th January 2015

They're waking up.

>piers morgan retweets

what is this nigga pro gun now?

Gun control BTFO

This made me horny but has nothing to do with politics

...which means that gun control wouldn't have stopped the Orlando attack either. Trump remains unstumped

is "red pill" to make love with mummy

is how to bond

youtube.com/watch?v=spZULD2Kfjk
I guess so, seems weird considering I vividly remember him arguing otherwise.

he got redpilled just like I did, must have found Sup Forums or something

What the fuck

make sure mummy has her tubes tied or use pill before do cummies inside her!

Are gays known to "pack heat"? NO, they are not. If he would have tried that shit at a redneck club, or some nigger club, I guarantee he wouldn't have had more than 30 seconds before someone one would have dropped him.

That just like when those 3 terrorists tried to shoot up that Muhammad drawing competition in Texas or wherever. They were all downed by ONE sheriff with a gun.

H O L Y S H I T

you're alright, mummy poster

Trump has a mouth filled with shit, and he loves it

What you you only cummy on mummy's tummy, rather than her cunny?

make me feel close when cummy inside mummy

she like it too

I know some gay men who "pack heat" but it's not the type of heat that will protect you from a gunman.