>can't bring myself to 'like' a girl that listens to any of that
you ruined me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjuV9B69U5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=v6qFCYRQKVA
youtube.com/watch?v=bfV6X8smuvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't blame us, you were probably a fag all along

It's almost as if dating apps are targeted at low quality women?

this. You’re a low quality male, OP

>tfw doesn't actually like females

>im so patrician i cant form relationships with PLEBS and NORMIES because they wont understand my patrician music taste and all i talk about is how patrician i am and how superior my music taste is to everyone elses
>tfw no patrician death grips gf

this.

Seriously, if not being particularly interested in music is enough to make any person unattractive maybe OP should start questioning their sexuality.

>be OP
>use tinder instead of grindr

show taste

>every girl listens to radio-rap, top 40 trash, or pop country
False. Did you make the other thread too, you autistic faggot?

it's almost as if normal people don't listen to death grips

>gorgeous girl
>likes death grips
>good friendship
>talk to each other almost everyday
>too much off a pussy to ask her out

Everytime bros.

kek

lol, if girls think that you're pretentious about your music taste they'll pretend to just listen to that stuff to troll you. most girls from educated middle/upper middle class families know about all the entry level indie/alternative/electronic/whatever stuff.

Grindr is somehow worse than tinder

say ''yo gorgeous dg girl, wanna pop a molly together?''

irrelevant opinion; almost every girl is on dating apps. it's like saying that guys who watched dragon ball z are not worth dating

>it's like saying that guys who watched dragon ball z are not worth dating
that is 100% true though

>talk to each other almost everyday

I'm sorry user but it's too late to ask her out

>if you can't like a girl because of something as trivial as music preference i really doubt your personal problems started with Sup Forums

fuck,, is this real?

post exit level music you've gotten your gfs into

youtube.com/watch?v=bjuV9B69U5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=v6qFCYRQKVA
youtube.com/watch?v=bfV6X8smuvw

I use both and honestly Grindr is pretty terrible

>girl with top spotify plays that are all my favorite artists
>look at pic
>100lbs overweight
>twelve piercings
>"non-binary"
music for this feel?

Yes.
Nurture Dependence ---> Neglect Emotionally
You should've stopped talking to her when she was showing peak interest in you, friendo.

>Troll Tinder with pictures of my feet.
>Only girl with decent taste is a genderfluid basket case
>It's Sunbather.

Thots have no humor anyways. You can say they're... Pedestrian?

What autistic and pretentious shite are you listening to then?

The dbz part is totally true though. It's shit. Not because anime is shit, which it is, but because this one especially is shit.

If you HAVEN'T watched dragon ball z you are a gay

No user, if you aren't completely retarded (which, sorry friendo, it sounds like you are) you could salvage what is left and at least get a few hookups out of it.

Most girls with "good taste" in punk, metal, hip hop, etc. only do because they're trying desperately to appeal to guys, which shows a weakness in character. It's best to either go for a girl with shit taste, but who actually enjoys her EDM/pop/whatever, or more ideally to go for a girl with good taste in something like jazz, but those are rare.

>not gradually exposing them to music outside of muh top 10s
>turning them from pop-loving trash to patricians

kek, you really walked into that one

Just start hanging out in a record store or something

Nope. The emo trinity exists for a reason.

this.

>almost every girl is on dating apps.
You are fkn retarded.

thanks for real advice, thankfully i don't enact real life scenarios with how i would respond on Sup Forums but i could see why you'd think that

the girls who are into these bands tend to be the best gf material

underrated

American dating seems so fucked. Not a single traditionally minded woman in that entire fucking country. No wonder you fags pick up prostitutes from Ukraine, Russia, and Belarus.

> says there are no tradition-minded Americans
> implies tradition-minded men pick up desperate hookers in Eastern Europe

You're legitimately really dumb

But they do? You people do it in SEA too. Go on Sup Forums or /trv/ and there'll be multiple threads by a burger at any given time asking how much money they need to "save" a "slav/Asian qt" from their countries.

i have never met someone my age who hasn't watched dragon ball at some point
being way into it is a different thing tho, just like with dating apps

>barely anyone likes you back

music for this feel?

instead of not doing it
do it
I did it and she rejected me but I don't regret it

At some point, we will have a president who has watched Dragonball Z, we've already had one who's listened to Jay-Z and Kendrick Lamar.

>making your life worse to seem "patrician"

this

become asexual

My life isn't worse because I'm single. I like being single. I can do whatever I want when I want, I don't have to work constantly to impress some girl, I can keep all my money, I don't have to worry about getting cucked, I don't have to pretend to enjoy some bullshit to humor her, I don't have to worry about getting STDs, I don't have to go get coffee (I fucking hate coffee). I think it's great. If I weren't single, I wouldn't have all this time to discover great music or practice making it.

basically if you're ugly, like me, dating at all isn't worth it. just don't do anythin lest you want to be embarrassed publically.

Keep telling yourself that.

This

Misogyny is ingrained in all humans, both men and women. All women are desperate for attention, they are intrinsically more vapid and petty than men. Art hoes who pretend to be "different" and "suicidal", women activists who are so insecure about the literal advantages of men (size, strength) that they blame men for everything not realizing they crave the attention of the "enemy", average normie whores who are addicted to xanax and getting railed by 2 chads at once, actual nice girls who get in a relationship with a dickwad and accept physical abuse because they're blinded, the list goes on.
It's pathetic, but true

> last summer
> match with a girl who has Yo La Tengo, Danny Brown, and LCD Soundsystem on her profile
> meet up with her
> cute as fuck
> playing music in my car on the way back from picking her up
> skip melvins bc im worried about it being too off-putting
> start talking about music, she says "oh I've been getting into harsh noise recently"
> whatthefuck
> feel stupid for skipping melvins
> keep talking, she plays upright bass in local jazz group
> we both go to university out of state, only a week of summer left
> I'll probably never see her again

Music for this feel?

I refuse to speak to women until I become at least 8/10 objectively. If you're unattractive and you speak to women, you're wasting your time. You will be stuck with bottom of the barrel. If you want to get a quality girl, you need to become a quality man. Go to the gym 4-5 times a week, read books, play/write music, study, improve constantly is my strategy. If you don't do this, you will get nothing worthwhile.

Music preference is not trivial

>almost every girl is on dating apps

I'd like a source for that one.

Justin Beaver - Baby

are you a teenager? srs

because its actually quite bad if the girl doesnt listen to any of those

why
that music sucks

Don’t listen to music with her then.
You don’t seriously use Tinder to find serious relationships, do you?

girls who don't listen to mainstream normie music exclusively are either:
>Classical music enthusiasts, very rich and out of the league of any and all Sup Forums users
>Art ho with BPD, insane and without loyalty

I'll take the crazy girl into NMH over the beyonce thot thank you very much

Beyoncé is art hoe music.
Art hoes are worse than normal girls though. They’re annoying as fuck

Truth is he's somehow right but it really sucks when the feeling of loneliness kicks in. It's better to find a balance.
I think you're putting pussy on a pedestal. Work on yourself and your passions until you feel confident and satisfied with your life and a relationship with a chick will be a bonus, not a goal.

Tfw gf listens to neutral milk hotel and kanye

Traps are gay

>gf
You sure about that user?

true

art hoe bitches think they woke
they dont know shit
they just read buzz feed and twitter

That's where the best news is tho. Don't tell me you get shit from Sup Forums or say bullshit like "CNN is biased". Fuck outta here. Girls know what's going on with intersectional issues

Most legitimately smart girls don’t pay close attention to politics or music or whatever because they’re studying or working

Haha
And those girls arent using tinder

and hot girls never pay close attention to politics or music because they're too busy getting rammed by chad

This big time

t. chad

The delusion

yeah youre definitely a retarded underage

>t. chad

lol

I stopped talking to women when I turned 19. I couldn't even get sex in a college dorm. That is sign that I need to give up. Look I don't hate women at all, they hate me.

>tfw somehow found an extremely loyal girlfriend who is good at sex and has good taste and an open mind about music, likes Air, Prince, Velvet Underground, Black Sabbath, and the National, and will listen to whatever I send her with an open mind

I had a tinder once, I only got one match in the time I had it. I did realize its be better for me to lose weight etc before I try something like that again. Then girls I has music in common with were obviously out of my league or wouldn't be attracted to me. I didn't have a lot of pics up there and my profile wasnt that interesting. Life is pain

A lot of them have Tinders but don’t use them

women only care about your looks and status. that's it. they could give a fuck about your music taste dude. if you tick the right boxes you can get them to listen to whitehouse with you

t. /r9k/

t. chad
Can confirm, fucked a girl to Peter Sotos last nite

just take the blackpill already mate. it's true.

i am ugly, genetic failure, no job, no car, no money, worthless communications degree. no woman wants that. if i was 6'6 and football player i could have my pick of the litter. that's unfair. they wouldnt give a fuck about my taste in harsh noise and free jazz. instead if i were attractive celebrity, they'd be wearing fucking merzbow shirts like they did daniel johnston shirts after kurt cobain wore the shirt. its all about status and looks to them. they are herds following the trends.

just kys already whiny fuck

Completely agree. With the first two sentences.

you are not chad bro. hate to break it to you.

a-am i gonna make it, b-bro?

A girl asked me out directly over tinder if I wanted to go to a bar. I told her I'm not old enough (I'm 19) and she blocked me.

>i am ugly, genetic failure, no job, no car, no money, worthless communications degree
It’s not that fucking hard to get a job. You get a job, you get money. You get money, you get a car. Stop being a pathetic “woe is me” nihilist and contribute to society.

job won't change ugliness.

Why don't you take the stop being a self deprecating lazy pussy and improve yourself pill, mate?

And? Make the best of your situation.

genetics are destiny
if you are 6/10 or below, you should just end your life. i go on soc and i get 6/10 max. girls laugh at me.
the best thing would be two bullets to the head and a kick in the balls for me

>death grips
normie

This is true. A 6 on /soc/ is like a 3 irl.

wanting a girl who has the same hobbies/interests as you is a gigantic meme and bad idea 90% of the time

just find one with an agreeable personality, you have friends to discuss your interests with

Maybe I should have at least tried to talk to one of them but I thought "nah, they'll just ignore me", I feel that's partly true but at the same time I feel I'm really self defeating and should be more confident with my self.

I'm 5'5 you fucking retard

how the fuck can I help my situation if I improve myself (which I already do, anyway. i'm fit)

it is legitimately over. genes can and will fuck you over. accept it.