Name a worse brother in a realistic television series

Name a worse brother in a realistic television series.

you cant't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the show would be so much better without him and his bullshit

>a show would be better without its primary antagonist

>not liking when Chuck gets cucked

Don Draper.

but he was right

>it was the right thing to do to sabotage your brother's career when he's genuinely trying to travel on the straight and narrow and playing on the right side of the law

Because he very likely would've continued being a good lawyer if his brother just believed in him and supported his aspirations.

>electro hypersensitivity
Nigga please.

He may as well say he's suffering from shifting auras or spectral possession.

>tfw Slippin' Jimmy spends all his time trying to help his brother overcome his clear mental illness despite Chuck being a certified cunt

>implying you can Cuck the Chuck

He's a really neat character. A great antagonist who's not just some cliched villain.

How great would it be if Jimmy really did sleep with Chuck's wife? She was definitely digging on him at dinner.

This fucking guy

He was right for all the wrong reasons.

Isn't there something inherently fucked up about a lawyer that doesn't believe people can change? I mean, isn't that ostensibly the corner stone of American justice, that everyone deserves their day in court, everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty and that ultimately, everyone can change and become proper members of society? I mean, if there isn't that last part of the concept of our justice system, then what's the point of it aside from keeping the good people separate from the bad?

literally nothing happens or will happen: the show

>I mean, if there isn't that last part of the concept of our justice system, then what's the point of it aside from keeping the good people separate from the bad?

Making money

Yeah, but that isn't Chuck's character. If it was, he wouldn't fight so hard to keep Jimmy from practicing law. He considers his vocation and the very concept of law to be sacred.

>ultimately, everyone can change and become proper members of society?

Sorry, what about the justice system implies that? Innocent until proven guilty is just that, you must be proven to be guilty. There's no right to rehabilitate or anything like that.

>sees his sister is going to marry the guy who only got the job cause their dad wanted his son in law to have a decent job
>everyone openly mocks and talks shit to this "Billy" guy
>days before the wedding, decides he'll give his sister the gift of a real husband and not the office lackey
>this guy immediately whines about everything on his very expensive vacation
>doesn't want to have any kind of fun
>worse yet he drags around this robot lady and insists she's special
>soon he's even in love with a fucking robot whose jaw could smash rocks and body is built for storing preserved food
>rather than having the time of his life the guy is in love with a moving Real Doll and not his soon-to-be wife
>tries to show him the pointlessness of their roboplegic relationship
>Billy just wants to burn it all to the ground rather than face facts

Logan did NOTHING wrong.

Have you met a lawyer? Lawyers think everyone's a piece of shit. They just care about winning cases and making money, then thinking they're better than everyone else.

Next thing you're going to tell me you think politicians are in it to represent the people.

He didn't sabotage his brother's career. He just didn't want to give him a position in his own law firm considering the shady stuff Slippin' Jimmy had done in the past. Chuck is a very honorable sudoku samurai lawyer.

I actually agree.

I think I'd do exactly what Logan did in the same situation

Stringer Bell from The Wire.

Hands down. I mean this guy complains about his brother bringing down the profession and he is right, but Avon had to deal with a brother who gave drug slinging a bad name and in the end betrayed him.

P.S. Jimmy is a disgrace. His brother was right in refusing him a job for more qualified people, Jimmy was asking for nepotism. We all know in the end his brother was right, Jimmy will use his degree without regard to ethics or the law. In the end Jimmy is the go to guy criminals and schemers. Jimmy doesn't want to do good he wants respect, and he won't wait for it.

>doesn't fall into nepotism by giving his brother a job over more deserving applicants

>bad person

Fuck that. I wish more people were like that.

Objectively this

I think deep down its all about his hatred/jealous of Jimmy. He sees Jimmy as nothing more than "Slippin Jimmy who fucked our father over right before he died, yet everyone still loves him!" Hell hes the one at their mothers side when she passes and her final words are "Jimmy is that you?"
He cant stand the thought of him and Jimmy being even close to equals so he tries to shut him down at every turn because being a lawyer is the one thing he has over Jimmy.

Have you? Most of the lawyers I know are proto-SJWs who genuinely think every scumbag they meet dindu nuffin

This to be honest.

Most of the lawyers I have known practiced in the corporate world. To a single one, they are genuine douchebags.

He is lawful evil. He prevents Jimmy from becoming a lawyer because he is jealous. He even lied Jimmy about the last words of their mother.

Chuck suffers from Monte Cristo syndrome.

>Le electrical infetterence meme man
That cuck deserves everything bad that happens to him

Jimmy is objectively a worse brother than Chuck.

He didn't prevent him from becoming a lawyer. In fact he referred to him someone to help get cases. Fuck, he did his work for him when he was doing the elder law thing.

The only thing he did was prevent him from embarrassing HHM, which he would have just like he did the other law firm.

How? Jimmy fucked over their dad but he never fucked over Chuck and after Chuck became mentally ill Jimmy spent years taking care of him whereas most people would've just dumped Chuck in a loony bin. You can argue Jimmy is a worse son and human being than Chuck but you can't argue he's a worse brother.

Literally a based motherfucker in a family of selfabsorbed cowardly assholes.

I ENJOY THE WRITING IN BETTER CALL SAUL

I'm not looking forward to seeing all the epic references they tie-in to BrBa now we're approaching that timeline

I have about as much respect for better call saul as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

Destroyed the family name and tried to destroy Chuck's rep all out in the guise of helping Kim.

Chuck got him off going to jail at least the time we saw on top of getting him a job in HHM.

Jimmy helped him out of guilt, nothing more.

>Destroyed the family name
Doesn't have anything to do with being a brother.
>tried to destroy Chuck's rep all out in the guise of helping Kim.
You're ignoring the fact that Jimmy did that shit after he learned that Chuck has been fucking him over for years. Jimmy spent years taking care of Chuck but that didn't stop Chuck from continuing to fuck him over. Chuck is objectively the worse brother.

Chuck doesn't owe Jimmy a fucking job.

How did he fuck Jimmy over for years?

I wish the story ended when he hugged him after Billy pretended to see his error. They would have been bros for life.

KEKED

>ruining your name isn't gong a bad family member, ie, brother

OK.

>You're ignoring the fact that Jimmy did that shit after he learned that Chuck has been fucking him over for years

How did he fuck him over? He didn't let him get a job at HHM. That's not fucking him over. Yeah, Jimmy helped him...so? Chuck also helped him by referring him to cases and helping with the paperwork.

>We all know in the end his brother was right

this is what makes this show so good

complete mess of a brother desu imo

Twice Hamlin was gonna hire Jimmy and both times Chuck told Hamlin to not do it. The first time was understandable since Jimmy's law degree is a joke but the second time there was no excuse. Jimmy brought the firm a massive case and Chuck sabotaged him even though Jimmy had brought them something that will make them millions and millions of dolalrs.
>He didn't let him get a job at HHM. That's not fucking him over.
Yes it is. Jimmy brought them a massive case, anyone in the world, besides Chuck, would've instantly hired him.
>Yeah, Jimmy helped him...so?
So it proves he isn't a terrible brother. Any other person would've put Chuck in a loony bin.
>Chuck also helped him by referring him to cases and helping with the paperwork.
And then he tried to steal the case from Jimmy.

>The first time was understandable since Jimmy's law degree is a joke

THE BAR IS THE FUCKING BAR

or was it this asshole?

He's not anyone's brother

Fuck why can't he ride naked on horseback into my room right now

Billy's suffering from severe mental illnesses and has a terrible family life. His being a shitty brother is understandable.

Well, in law.

Biney was a great brother you fag

What did he do wrong?

Fucked his sister

This

>no excuse

Except Chuck knew Jimmy and what would happen. What *did* happen at Davis and Mane.

>Yes, it is.

No, it isn't. He was to be given a huge amount of money.

>Any other person would've put Chuck in a loony bin.

No, they wouldn't.

>And then he tried to steal the case from Jimmy.

What case? He was offered the money for the case, a case Chuck helped build. There wouldn't *be* a case if he didn't put the shredded documents together. He didn't have to give it to HHM.

Chuck was 100% correct about Jimmy. It's not being a shitty brother to throw everything away on someone that has proven time and time again not to be capable of standing upright.

/r9k/ the brother desu

Yeah if anything it should be Dexter.

And you wouldn't have?

Why do people act like Chuck wasn't proven right?

Have they not seen Breaking Bad?

Chuck is an unlikable, self righteous asshole. And if he didnt undermine Jimmy constantly maybe he wouldnt have become Saul

>Isn't there something inherently fucked up about a lawyer that doesn't believe people can change?

lolwut

You're likely one of those people who haven't realized yet that people will judge you for your actions and not your thoughts.

Those kinds of lawyers are supposed to do that. How else will they win cases if they know their clients are guilty. Corporate lawyers are the same animal but a different beast. Those are soulless creatures.

Was he undermining Jimmy when he was in another state? Was he undermining Jimmy at his other law firm?

Jimmy can't not break the rules. You either didn't watch the show or you're exactly the type of asshole Jimmy is.

Jimmy did all of that AFTER Chuck's faithlessness made him give up on being on the straight and narrow. He made that decision AFTER Chuck screwed him over and tried to steal the case that they worked on.

>at least three months until the new season begins

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I NEED THIS NOW

>Chuck's faithlessness made him give up on being on the straight and narrow.

Chuck's faithlessness created the Tuco situation that those guy's legs broke?

He didn't try to steal it. Chuck is barely a lawyer.

NOTHING
W
R
O
N
G

is the show ongoing atm ?

theres going to be another season in a few months

Gream Bauer from 24.

not the most enjoyable show but everyone's as shitty as in real life and that's refreshing

also mexican cartel guys are hot in hollywood lmao

Does his condition even exist in real life?

It seemed so memefied.

UR THSTOCK EXTHSTANGE DIDNT WERK MY FRWEIND

Yup.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity

He's an absolute prick, but, so is Jimmy. You need to realize Chuck is the product of his situation.

Chuck refuses to forgive Jimmy for anything, not for his real problems and not for the perceived slights that are like splinters to Chuck. His wife laughing at Jimmy's jokes; their mother calling for Jimmy at her moment of death. Chuck has always felt undervalued, despite always doing things the proper and best way. This engenders a hatred of his brother in him, which he has trouble reconciling with his virtuous nature.

>which he has trouble reconciling with his virtuous nature.
I can't recall Chuck showing any sign of humility.
He just can't get over himself, even confined and unfunctional

Nope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity

It's a thing that people claim exists, but like Morgellon's Disease, Chronic Lyme, and anal probes during alien abductions, it doesn't actually.

Scientists have shown in double blind studies they're making it up. People claiming it can't actually detect when electromagnetic fields exist. Just like the scene where the doctor turns on Chuck's electric hospital bed.

They're crazy in the coconut.

It's real as in it'a a real mental illness that wasn't made up for the purposes of a fictional television show.

I like the idea of this weird dynamic and still like the show a lot but they have totally overdid the amount of focus on his shitty illness. 1 tenth of the time took would still get over the points of it and be a more fair amount of time to spend on a really boring as fuck plot filler.

>make spinoff based off character from your most successful show
>make character nothing like how he was in the show

Schizophrenia is a real illness. It doesn't mean the little green men the schizophrenic talks to is real.

They are not hypersensitive to electromagnetism. They're just delusional.

I...don't think we're disagreeing with each other?

The character in Breaking Bad was completely one dimensional and was misused as a bad joke.

In BCS he's 3d and has an arc. Much better character.

I like the writing of his character. It fits the show well.

>Monte Cristo syndrome
I don't get it..