Orlando Shooting Happens

>Orlando Shooting Happens
>What Sup Forums expects: Ah yes now the liberals will hate Muslims too.
>What actually happens: Gun control, gun laws, ownership of arms is regulated and muh second ammendment is infringed.

Why are you still rejoicing over the shooting?

>Why are you still rejoicing over the shooting?

Because fags got BTFO by the Religion of Peace

It's pretty funny

Shit in toilets

>I don't mind losing my basic rights if it means a few gays die
Sup Forums is full of retards

No one expected liberals to hate mudslimes now.
They've been in denial for years, why would we expect them to start seeing the truth now

>implying the south won't secede if that happens
we may get btfo again, but at least we will take the rest of the country with us

Because trump just picked up more votes

>Sup Forums is one person
Traps are our friends. They make degenerate feminist women unnecessary.

Do you have any clue about how many guns are in private hands in the US?
Do you know how many were sold last month?
A MILLION.

Do you know how many are going to be sold on Monday morning? A hundred thousand per hour.

Get a grip faggit, you are in dreamworld.

If the laws didn't change after Sandy Hook ( if you buy that bullshit) why would they change now?

Because Sup Forums is full of emotional homophobes and don't realise that their "straight" people could have been the target of a terrorist attack instead of a gay club so they think they are safe and the deaths of gay people are good xD

Pissed it wasnt a suicide bomber.

I swear, this is getting unreal now. Every enemy of Trump either dies or joins him. Fucking uncanny

>I don't mind losing my country's white majority if it means I can still fuck other guys in the asshole

It won't happen. We've passed the line of no return and a huge crisis is ripping open the fabric of our society. You poos won't know what hit you.

Get help, schizoid.

Pls let that tweet be real....

So when the next one happens with explosives what will the excuse be?

>I swear, this is getting unreal now. Every enemy of Trump either dies or joins him. Fucking uncanny

Hillary is going to have another stroke.
Live on International TV.
At which time she will also fall down some podium steps and break her hip.

#bosniansnipers

#wewusbroke

do you even know who rick scott is?

>TFW Jack Donovan, author of The Way of Men, is homosex

India you are so fucking stupid get off this board.
Sup Forums knew they were going for the guns, then lets not forgot "not all muslimes". Have you not read a single post today?
Sup Forums is always right

>fags are the reason whites dont reproduce and flood their own country with foreigners

stop misdirecting your frustration moor

>that projection

Did you really believe all of those artificial """human rights""" in the Western World are some sort of cosmic, divine coincidence?

>thinks the knee jerk reaction is the only one that matters
Third worlders