Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fY9xGRZjUUI
youtube.com/watch?v=i9BAaIsDnS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those 2 are having tons of hate sex. They were seen at a bar together a couple days after the show and Tomi keeps talking about Noah. She got blacked

you just KNOW

Only reason he won, is because she's bad at arguments. Ideologically she's correct but when dealing with a talk show host who knows only how to cherrypick your words you'd better speak carefully

I rather like this Noah kid. It's his writing staff that is shit.

both of them are bad at arguments

the whole fucking interview was such a trainwreck

South African here
>tfw been watching him ever since I was a kid
>tfw laughed so much at all his non-PC race jokes
>tfw learned to understand politics better than him
>tfw admired how he always triggered his audience by joking about things like black on black violence and even racial determinism
>tfw he was once an anti-SJW
>tfw had to watch him become the very thing he hates

Bit he's white.

nah he's mixed

>one drop rule

>Ideologically she's correct
No such thing
Stop throwing a temper tantrum because your girl got buttfucked (figuratively and then literally)

They're both idiots. Can we all at least agree on this?

I can't handle cringe shit. Would I be able to make it through this?

"coloured" is the term

No, Trevor Noah is probably the smartest comedian on television

Oh yeah? Why not name just one thing she's wrong about?

She's not wrong, she's an idiot
An opinion can't be wrong, but it can be stupid
Like you apparently

why didn't he refute her arguments?

>"I see no colour..."
>mentally challenged audience gets a brain aneurysm

No, both of them are so ill-informed and inept at debate that their "arguments" are rendered completely ineffectual.

It's as if you took two state-school undergraduates out of their Comparative Literature class and had them perform an impromptu discussion on Leo Strauss.

You can post this everyday but nothing will make me watch this stupid clip of this gay ass show

tumblr logic

>An opinion can't be wrong
kys fat

>resorting to name-calling cause you can't refute the argument
Literally mentally-retarded-tier

> trying to get the last word in
> even though you’ve already surrendered with your inability to respond

Literally mentally-retarded-tier

As far as this "debate" goes I'd say Noah did only because Lahren didn't give a definitive answer to "how should black people in America protest the right way?"

anyone else does not have the stomach to watch talk shows?

>he thinks baseless insults count as arguments
lel
why are Sup Forums babbies so stupid?

Sup Forums is always right.

user you sound dumb

Love how much buttdamage it caused to youtube alt-righters

Great, just what the left needed, another mulatto who doesn't speak in ebonics that they can champion as being "eloquent" despite being entirely unremarkable.

Great, just what the right needed, another annoying airheaded blonde woman FOX News presenter in training.

Guess absolutely nothing will change from the previous eight years after all.

Wow, blondes really are dumb.

name one (1) time Sup Forums has ever been right about anything

YOU are fucker, its just gonna be another thread with faggots bickering.

Disney ruining Star Wars

I gave it about a minute thirty. "Why are you so mad?" asks the guy who probably cried when Hillary lost. Yeah, definitely not going to watch 14 minutes of that.

Trump winning.

You're not too bright are you roastie.

So no one is going to give the link? We're all just supposed to be up to date constantly with stupid late night propaganda shows?

Pizzagate

I don't understand the concept of daily shows. It's okay when they purely fuck around, but when they try to have an actual debate the whole thing becomes oxymoronic.
>bimbo says something
>host: Oh shit I better make a dumb joke
>[hooting and whistling from the audience for 30 seconds]

There is this huge group of people who were mistreated as children and now have to feed off of negative emotions. People like Lahren feed to them.
And while it seems like she is part of the world of politics, what she does isn't even part of the rational world. So it is interesting to see her in a real talk show, but this is not how you can change her or any of her viewers. She makes a good fortune off it and her followers need a therapist, not a political lecture

Yeup, other than these threads, I don't ever come into contact with them. They're far too debased from reality to be enjoyable

Technically Noah, but it was a slimy victory against an easy opponent. He did nothing but call her a racist with a thin veil over it while purposely trying to bait her into saying things the audience would boo at.

The big thing people point out is "she didn't answer his question," but that's because he purposely led her off of it every single time she tried to.
It's plain to see she's an internet celebrity that wasn't prepared for the slimy way that she was going to be treated in the interview, and she can't bring in her usual fedora-tier angry ranting style, so she just had to flounder around trying to respond without looking like a cunt.

She's still a real cutie though and seeing her nervous and arguing poorly made me wanna give her some serious dick.

That was Sup Forums, not Sup Forums
He lost the popular vote though and Sup Forums kept going on about how he had more support than Clinton secretly. So nope, they were still wrong
Did you just assume my gender?
The one where that idiot redneck showed up with a gun to save the kids and then realised it wasn't true so he surrendered to the cops?
Yeah, Sup Forums sure was right there... /s

Ree I cant believe people try to view people without race reee we must stay segregated fucking republicans reeeeee

>that's because he purposely led her off of it every single time she tried to
The fuck kinda delusional reality are you living in? How does responding to her ignoring the question translate into him leading her away from it?
He literally bluntly asks her several times, and every time she starts talking about something else

I respect him because he grew up with apartheid, aka genuine systematic racism, as opposed to other african americans of the same generate

know how i know you're a frustrated white basement-dweller?

No, please explain. I'd love to your projections.

youtube.com/watch?v=fY9xGRZjUUI

Here's a video explaining why Tomi Lahren actually destroyed Trevor Noah in the 'debate' despite the fact that everyone keeps saying he won. Watch it, or don't.

He says repeatedly "how should they protest?" and then three more sentences of a story about some unrelated dude. When she begins to explain why she disagrees with that example, he argues. They go on about this. He is complicit in dragging her off course so that he can then say "you didn't answer me" and do it over again.

>Sargon of Accuck

I won't
Mental gymnastics isn't a thrilling sport to watch

>He lost the popular vote though and Sup Forums kept going on about how he had more support than Clinton secretly. So nope, they were still wrong

You should try conceding when you are proven wrong.

funny cuckservatives can't form their own opinions and look to autists for their talking points

>Sup Forumscuck mad when his shitty meme gets called out
>instead of trying to argue, tries to bully opponent into conceding
Sup Forums - politically and mentally retarded

apartheid was not "genuine systematic racism" you fucking retard
He fled the country because of how awful SA is since Apatheid fell

But hey who cares about facts and reality when we can yell "RACISM!"

Once upon a time America wasn't ABOUT the niggers, didn't spend trillions of dollars coddling them, didn't allow them to destroy all our major cities, didn't allow them to vote as a block for anti-american parties...

You fucking liberals look the other way as the nigs destroy countries or commit millions of violent crimes, but hey at least you aren't racist huh

That's most people in general m8

"I'm a millenial, I don't like labels."

>I get my political opinions from Sup Forums
Stopped reading there

He might be a retard but he's right you know. For a man talking about logic you don't know shit about fallacies or refutation. Opinions are subjective, yes, but they can be wrong. Saying your point of view about something doesn't make it so.

You are a fucking hypocrite who benefits from "racists" in the past while condemning them
You would gleefully destroy all civilization on this earth because of a retarded brainwashed self-hating value structure

>Sup Forums predicts Trump would win
>Trump wins
>"B-but Sup Forums didn't actually predict that! They actually predicted this strawman that I just made up and that was wrong! H-haha, Sup Forums btfo once again!"

A suggestion for better argumentative form is not bullying.

samefag pls

>watching the daily shoah
>ever

Bitch came in completely unprepared, with no argument other than "dis is wrong :^(", allowed the host to interrupt and talk over her, and got rightfully wrecked. This is why Milo is so successful - even when he says absolutely retarded shit, he does it with confidence, and when things don't go his way, he invokes the fag card

why do you people push interracial so fucking hard
youtube.com/watch?v=i9BAaIsDnS0

she won't admit she doesnt because you will call her racist if she tells the truth. stop watching Blacked.com and youll see most white women dont find black attractive

>ignoring what the board kept shouting religiously in the run up til the election and only focusing on the conclusion
I can't tell if you're genuinely delusional or a troll

Wow, redneck logic everyone

I know they're retarded on climate change and religion, but they were right about a great many things. That's why it's a meme that they're always right.

>Sup Forums predicts Trump would win
Didn't happen. Election day posting was nothing but 'ironic' CTR memeing

>pic related

>Who was in the wrong here?
Comedy Central for giving an African a job.

Dumb girl got exposed

Not an argument, but whatever. I'm not even white.

>complains about black people for not having jobs
>complains at employers for hiring black people
rly makes u think

lol

If they'd just stop breathing both problems would just go away.

Learn 2 logic

>if i keep repeating the same baseless remark, eventually people will think i'm smart
sad

>board of peace strikes again

BLACKED

And it turns out he was /ourguy/ the entire time

Pretty sure he also had some anti-semetic tweets that got him in hot water

She's so cute
10/10 would go out to kill niggers together

woah, that seems a bit insensitive
I really expected more from Trevor Noah; he seems a tad problematic

We bend over backwards for you people now. Why do you continue to let us down.

>If I keep projecting I might deflect the argument
Pitiful

We've got a hell of a long way to go still

or in the oven rather

What did he say that was wrong?

His standup before the daily show was actually good. He talked a lot of shit on Africa and wasn't afraid to say whatever he wanted.

If ever there were definitive, 100% proof that left wing media is owned by the democrats, it's the insane shift in his style of humor that happened as soon as he took over.

Well. At least you're trying.

show one invalid logical claim, just one
oh wait, you can't because you don't even know what that word means and blindly say that everyone who doesn't think like you must be illogical cause you're an idiot

I'll never understand why you kids get so asspained by the mere mention or anything closely related to Sup Forums

literally all of it

>She got blacked

she got Coloured