Twitter is going into full anti-salt rifles mode

>"We should ban the AR-15!"
>"Surely, it's the only full semi-automatic rapid fire babby killer gun ever made"
>"Banning it will mean all other semi-auto .223 rifles will never be used in rampages!"

Nofunz suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect

don't let it slide you faggots

bumping again because you are too busy shitflinging about mudslimes

niggers tounge my anus

BAMP NIGGA

how did you find my gf's private cosplay pics

I need to buy more 40 round mags and ammo.

NOT ALL AR-15 ARE BAD!

God speed user
Fight for your 2A

THIS should be dangerous?
Maybe in the hand of non functional autists

>40 round mags
why is this allowed?

these fuckers don't even know what an AR-15 is

#notallAR15s

The shooter worked for G4S, a company that transports illegals to sanctuary cities. He needed the guns to protect the illegal immigrants.

how do I get the tweets from all those edgy people?

lmao this fucking ricefest

>Flutes perpendicular to bore

Literally adding ZERO fucking stiffness to the barrel completely negating the point of fluting

For when home defense involves fighting off zombies and other assorted Hillary supporters.

Imagine being attacked by 40 giant ducks and just having 30 rounds

Found the jelly poorfag.

>what is heat dissipation for 500

actually curious question for gunfags

is AR-15 objectively the best weap for this kind of thing? arent there another firearms or shotguns that can do the same thing as well? I'm pretty sure you can buy things like AKs, Uzis and Thompsons right?

>I'm going to add a shitload of unneeded weight and cost to my barrel for """heat dissipation""" on a non-auto weapon.
>Not just getting an aluminum sleeve heatsink from JP

F U L L
U
L
L

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

To liberals the AR is the only semi-automatic rifle in the world.

>is AR-15 objectively the best weap for this kind of thing?
Any autoloading rifle would do the same shit, ARs are just extremely common

oh and btw
>Literally no reason why you couldn't get longitudinal flutes for heat dissipation AND stiffness

>(((Corey Atad)))

Look at that fucking faggot's stupid fucking pussy male profile picture you know I went to a Greek festival today and there were tons of faggot guys that looked just like him I'm sick of prissy skinny fucking femme-faced white men taking on this stupid prim and proper wimpy dad's Mercedes look I'm fucking M A D N O W

You can get semi-auto hunting rifles in all calibers and do basically the same

It's just that the AR look like a "scary assualt waifle!"

>Trump tweets about how we need to be more careful with the coming Islamic threat to our lives
>"holy fuck you bigot, people died for your stupid hate speech"
>Leftists tweet about how this shooting is proof we need to ban guns
>"OMG this, like and favorite, can't believe no one said this yet"

I know right, should have bought surefire 60 rounds and 100 round mags.

>Until last night, the deadliest mass shooting in US history was Virginia Tech
>The shooter used two pistols and killed 32 people
>Less than 2% of any shootings are done with ARs
>Let's focus on ARs though

Liberal logic. Fucking idiots.

Literally the only reason why many people opt to get AR-15's (other AR variants do in fact exist as well), is because the design is extremely malleable, and parts are incredibly easy to come by and swap out.

But just about any rifle at all that isn't bolt-action or lever-action can accomplish the same task of "murdering the chilluns".

Liberals hate the AR-15 in particular because the black polymer designs look "scary" to them. Fucking pussies.

>virtue signalling: the website

can't import AKs and now AR will be banned

what good assault rifle is left?

Who is this penis genius?

Libtards know nothing about guns. Guns were literally what redpilled me. In college I was slowly edging toward libtardism, then one summer went shooting multiple times with my dad and bought myself a glock. Of course I left it at home when I went back to school. About a week into the semester I come back and campus police are searching my room. Apparently someone on my floor had overheard me telling a friend about shooting and that I bought myself a gun over the summer. After campus police left, the floor RA sat down with me and lectured me with anti-gun propaganda. Then for the rest of the semester other people on my floor were giving me dirty looks in the hall. I basically got singled out for no reason at all, purely out of libtard fear. Fuck them.

#notallar15s

So mad, kek. Stay poor kid.

AK's are still manufactured in the U.S.

It's just hard to come by authentic Soviet ones though.

>AR will be banned
Maybe in some really cucked liberal states but everywhere else it won't be banned.

>blaming the gun and not the religious intent that made him fire it in the first place
these people

>Literally no reply
>:)

>american made AK

heresy

End the bigotry

#notallguns

Okay I am not that i to guns.

I assume AR-15 is being sold as pretty much single shot rifle with semi-fire (3 bullets) mode?

Or is it different?

Welp, guess I'll have to buy an AR10 if they ban the 15. It's obviously less powerful, because it's only 10.

Burst fire is considered automatic, legally.

All of them are sold as semi auto.

Pull trigger once, one bullet comes out.

Hold down trigger, one bullet comes out.

in all seriousness, my friend was arguing with me over this (he's pro gun). he said the outcome would've been the same if the shooter just had a standard .45 pistol. maybe one or two less dead, but basically the same thing. is he retarded?

>3x velocity with a rifle
>bigger bullets i think?
>more stable, less recoil
>easier to aim
>bigger clip
>shoots longer distances

am i retarded, or is he? he doesn't seem to think reloading a pistol is a big issue since it takes like 3 seconds.

Hey man, as much as I'd like an authentic Soviet one, you take what options are given.

They're semi auto meaning 1 trigger pull = 1 round fired with no need to manually cycle the action (like a bolt action). Every time you pull the trigger you shoot. 3 round burst would be considered an automatic weapon by the ATF and is massively regulated.

>first paragraph
I agree, this is a redpilled post
>second paragraph
Back to the bluepill!

These cucks really don't understand guns, do they

Except yours, keep falling for it.

>bigger clip

Yep. You're retarded.

THIS
TREND THIS YOU FAGGOTS

If only Syria had better gun control laws, ISIS wouldn't even be a thing.

Rifles rounds are far more terminally effective so it would be likely that less people would die from pistol rounds unless the killer methodically executed all the victims.

semi-automatic means one trigger pull fires one cartridge. 3-round burst is still technically full-auto and therefore illegal. you can't get full-auto weapons in the US unless you're rich as fuck and go through all the hassle of getting all the special licenses and tax stamps for it.

Based.
Still have to go back

It's a semi-automatic. Every time you pull the trigger, it shoots. It doesn't require that you load a shell after you prime the carriage the first time, so that's why liberals say "It's full auto".

Full auto = you hold down the trigger and it keeps shooting
Semi-auto = It shoots a bullet each time you pull the trigger until the magazine/clip is empty

There are 'work arounds' you can buy, like stock loads that 'fake' full auto but they are rare and shitty, usually cause jams.

So an AR-15 shoots just like any average, non levered pistol does (IE like a Glock). Just shoots every time you pull the trigger.

That's it, that's all.

you can only fire one round per pull of the trigger. It does not have auto or burst (3 rounds at once) mode only the military M16's or M4's do.

>/k/ommando autist spotted
Obviously he meant larger magazine capacity. Don't be a dick.

>what is heat dissipation for 500
It will give you at most one to two extra rounds before heat starts to be an issue. It is for idiots with more money than sense. As it may help dissipate heat from one to two shots but it will also negatively impact barrel harmonics.

So take your pick of downsides, but it honestly isnt worth it.

>3x velocity with a rifle
not an issue in that environment, unless you're talking overpenetration.
>bigger bullets i think?
5.56 is smaller than 9mm, almost half the size of .45
>more stable, less recoil
Yes, but in such a target rich environment, not an issue.
>easier to aim
Not really, see above.
>bigger clip
Marginally, glocks have 20rnd mags.
>shoots longer distances
Not really applicable in this scenario, since everyone was inside.

can someone seriously tell me why someone needs to own a gun like this

earnestly just curious, I know nothing about guns. why does a civilian need to own anything higher grade than a pistol?

What...then what is the point of banning this?

It's just a handgun wrapped in rifle skin.

We don't have a gun problem we have an Islam problem.

Please copy and past this statement wherever you can.

To put 40 praguecucks underground.

A semi auto shogun would be extremely devastating as well. Personally I think an AK style rifle chambered in 7.62 would be the best thing to use in a crowded area. It has the potential to do much more damage. But he got 50 kills, that's pretty effective.

>>There is no reason why any civilian actually NEEDS an AR-15.

There's no reason for you to have 20 pairs of shoes stupid cunt.

literally no different from most other rifles besides bolt actions. 1 bullet per trigger pull, thats it. AR-15 is just so popular that everyone has one. It's like banning coca cola because they cant figure out why all these people are getting fat from drinking it. It's not deadlier than anything else.

You know, the first or second time, it's ok. But when it's constantly referred to as such, it becomes quite fucking annoying.

What did I do when I didn't know the difference between a magazine and a clip? Did I keep referring to the magazine as a clip? NO. I looked up the difference and corrected myself accordingly.

It baffles me why so many others are incapable of the same.

They're leftists, they don't understand anything.

>not an issue in that environment, unless you're talking overpenetration.
The high velocity of rifle rounds is what makes for their increased terminal effectiveness, so it isn't irrelevant.

>6th century hatred of non muslims
>islam didn't exist in the 6th century

it's like poetry

Why do you need a car? Why do you need a TV, or to be on the internet? Why do you need to eat more than bread and water a day?

Sometimes it's less about what you need, and more about what you want.

>most common rifle in America
>omg why do people use this to kill?

but user, they're scary and black!

>AZ

respec muh nigga

cucks.

Good use. Praguecucks are the scum of our beautiful country. They're worse than gypsies.

yeah, id say penetration matters in the sense that bullets could pass through multiple targets. it also would maybe leave the actual bullet wounds to be more lethal? just a thought, i'm not a gun expert

So are niggers but we haven't banned those, despite the fact that it'd clear up a lot more violence.

Can't import AKs from Russia specifically. There's still plenty of other European or Chinese ones you can get. And now the American AKs are getting good.

Well, what is the reason? Seems like a toy for manchildren or something to be used in a mass murder. I'm so glad I'm not a gun nut, most of those guys are literally dale gribble

Trump rightly talks about radical Islam "Stop politicising the situation"

Obama talks about gun control "Er...."

why can't any of these tanned germans just commit a peaceful act of murder with a mosin one day? just once, lord give me just once.

Just like niggers but you know all these bitches would cry if we tried to ban those.

>What is physics

A round fired from a rifle is much more powerful than a round from a handgun due to the barrel length

>it also would maybe leave the actual bullet wounds to be more lethal?
I already answered this bruh, "greater terminal effectiveness" = greater wounding potential.

>it's a false argument

Guns were banned in Paris.
How'd that work out?

Why do cars go 170 mph when it's clearly not needed?

AR-15 is an assault rifle of peace! #notallAR-15s

The new Century C39 V2 is actually bretty gud

Who gives a fuck what those imbeciles think.

seems like you could call this a

>#ShillStorm

>A round fired from a rifle is much more powerful than a round from a handgun due to the barrel length
Yes and no, it is more related to barrel length, burn time of powder, and gas created versus length of barrel. If you have a really long barrel but not enough gas created then you lose energy.

There is a very specific ratio for these factors that when combined allow you to find the perfect barrel length and powder load.

>Why do you need a car?
to get places on time

>Why do you need TV, internet, bread, water
These things are 100% harmless...I don't see the connection.

Why does any civilian need a weapon capable of mowing down crowds of people?

I was really expecting to hear something more thought provoking than "because I want my fun kill toys"

The bullet needs to be considerably bigger for bullet wounds to be considered worse. The real damage is in hitting organs and bone: organs kill, obviously, and bone captures the energy of the bullet effectively rupturing the bone and the flesh around it.

The reason you can see people getting shot and still run around like its nothing is because they weren't struck in the bone.