How come videogame music is better than normal music?

youtube.com/watch?v=PhciLj5VzOk

youtube.com/watch?v=a-l48B4mtno

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4P0hG3sD0-E
youtube.com/watch?v=in_HCO9FlSk
youtu.be/ZQlLl2j5THQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this shit
>good
kys my mah. if you want a decent vocal jazz you won't find on this plastic terrible singer, get some taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=4P0hG3sD0-E

youtube.com/watch?v=in_HCO9FlSk

Sup Forums needs to fix its leak

>videogame music
>good

The game is 64/Sunshine tier. I like the catchiness of the soundtrack. It reminds me of the song train train in Fallout 4.

Frigg off, you're acting elitist with fucking jazz pop you loser. And Billie Holiday is ass, I don't care what your VH1 Classics has to say about that hacky bitch.

this is not about elitistm. jazz pop is usually marketing shit, at least put effort in finding an artist with talent such as Billie.

Videogame music is good but you aren't helping your image when you post such disgusting autismal soyboy shit. Go back with the other underagers and fat neckbeards on

>videogame music is better than normal music
other than metal gear rising and david wise's donkey kong country soundtracks, I don't really agree and I'm a Sup Forumstard myself

Why in God's name did you think this thread was a good idea? You need to neck yourself.
seconded.

>her voice
Every female crooner is rolling in their graves listening to this

mario has some great music but jump up superstar is awful

>song about video game mechanics

wtf i love video game music now
youtu.be/ZQlLl2j5THQ

thats just he gayest shit you could use for your statement

i love this new suicide record

Theres nothing talented about a woman who sings 50+ songs in the same timid register and lackadaisical tone of voice. Comparison to OP's choice of song aside, Holiday was a hack.

Jesus I'm not a Sup Forumsirgin, but at least the music they used to like was kinda cool
youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM

How?