Americucks

>americucks

Greatest Ally being an ally? See no problem here

What's the issue? We did it for the Paris attacks too.

Jewbro this is confusing. How do i tell the good jew from the bad jew?

I THOUGHT ALL THE JOOS WERE BAD.

Some of those squares are miss-matched

[rubbing intensifies]

The issue is you guys have foreknowledge of all these attacks and don't warn us because you want more military aid.

Why were there israeli ex military recording the 9/11 attacks? Why did they go on Israeli television and admit they "were sent there to record the event"

DELETE THIS!!!

nice US and LGBT flag, but what's the one in the middle?

Nationalistic Jews are good. Diaspora Zionist jews are bad. Self hating Ashkenazi field jews are good.

We don't have foreknowledge about attacks in our fucking country. Just a couple of days ago there was a terror attack in the equivalent of Soho in Tel Aviv.

Isn't it strange how there aren't massive attacks in your neck of the woods?

Or is it just (((PURE COINCIDENCE)))?

Rainbow. I think it has something to do with anime?

Tel Aviv was just attacked a few days ago you brain dead liberal.

Furthermore, they aren't afraid to come forth and say that they have a problem with radial Islam trying to constantly kill them, so they put up a wall and spend tons of money in defense contracting to protect them from the daily threats they have.

Isn't it strange how there isn't massive terrorist attacks in all countries at all times?
Really makes you think

Eh. Not sure I buy it. Really weird for those israeli's to claim to have been sent to the US to record the events while they were supposedly part of a moving company that didn't exist.

Plus it was a total accident when you sold our military technology to China.....twice.

Not sure I trust you, Israel, but you're better than muslims so i guess there's that

Interesting...

Oy, tell this goyim; Do you love Israel? Are you of the nation? Will you stand with us without hiding your jewgold first?

Pretty much this. I'd also add that secular jews are to be avoided at all cost, and killed at your earliest convenience. Phrases like "born jewish" or "raised jewish" are red flags. Even just having a single jew parent can be concerning. These are the snakes that don't care a whit for the faith but will go out of their way to benefit from jewish nepotism.

Actual practicing jews? Not so bad. But the atheist jews overwhelmingly tend to have marxist leanings.

LAND OF THE SMEEG
HOME OF THE GAYS

>Muslims are innocent everything is a false flag meme

Kill yourself faggots.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.