FUCK THE YOUNG TURKS

The fucking faggot didn't even mention the victims. He jumps right to an agenda. I fucking hate these cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Y1LIAE8FlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only country that gives easy access? Has that roach heard of the middle East?

Pretty sure the materials needed to build a bomb are available in any 1st world country.

As if we didn't do that too.

We're going to have to fight a civil war anons

Get ready

this is stupid, anyone can buy the household chemicals needed for a chemical attack or a bomb. it takes five minutes on google and like $20. anyone can kill another person with their bare hands. guns aren't the problem. ideologies are the problem.

He's retarded beyond words.

And yet most criminals opt for the easy access to guns.

I wonder why.

>cool off period? You mean after you fire the gun?

fuck off Dank Yoghurt, fucking roach

Everyone pushes an agenda in politics but fuck at least even the shitty Democrats like Obama mention the victims. This cunt is just going into full Sandy Hook mode like gun control groups did.

He's another """"liberal"""" worthless turkish piece of shit. What do you expect?

Remove this Armenian Genocide denier..

yeah, in france we also have lax gun laws.... oh wait

>Obama bought me this

When we ban guns and then people start running in with working suicide vests what then? Has anything changed?

literally just begging for your outrage to give him relevance

just ignore him and continue to watch his decline

he's still stuck on youtube lmao

Come to think of it, the USA has a record of 60% of stopping terrorist attacks before they happen outside of gun-free zones.

Weird: you'd think someone that denies the Armenian genocide would have more intelligent opinions.

Reminder that Cenk used to be based

youtu.be/3Y1LIAE8FlQ