How does Fantanocore differentiate from Sup Forumscore?

How does Fantanocore differentiate from Sup Forumscore?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/zan-trikx/banjo-kazzoie-intro-zan_trikx-remix
rateyourmusic.com/collection/theneedledrop/r5.0
youtube.com/watch?v=YU-MFIbWsK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sshhhhhh... don't tell that here, don't remind them, let them think Sup Forumscoreis different

One is shit one is really shit

remove all non-rap album from Sup Forumscore

Cuz you know your soul hurts when you make some shit like this

soundcloud.com/zan-trikx/banjo-kazzoie-intro-zan_trikx-remix

He has poor taste in electronic, different from most mu users, but other than that he lines up now better than he did before
He came from mu

Leave this board forever

Sup Forumscore is old critically acclaimed alternative albums
fantano core is new critically acclaimed rap albums

A big difference is Fantano only reviews what he considers "notable", which is code for all the basic normie charting stuff, and really surface-level underground - mostly from people who have enough of a presence on youtube for him to notice.
Meanwhile, Sup Forumscore can encompass nobodies on bandcamp who suddenly get hype here for no apparent reason, and who might have material on youtube but with not enough views for Fantano to notice.

Another difference is because of his channel, Fantano spends a much larger proportion of time listening to new records hot off the press, whereas Sup Forums is full of "muh wrong generation"ists who obsess over records that were released before they were born.

Also, he's more of a wigger.

>implying Sup Forums isn't full of poptimist whiggers who worship every trap album that comes out

rateyourmusic.com/collection/theneedledrop/r5.0

you reek of underage

Fantano is one person. Sup Forums is more than one person. All of Fantano is made up of poptimist whigger. Not all of Sup Forums is made up of poptimist whiggers.

You reek of a lack of arguments. Try explaining yourself next time.

what you don't realize is that fantano was/is a Sup Forumstant too. so basically what i'm saying is that his favorite "classics" are Sup Forumscore, and not the other way around.

you just reek. take a shower or something buddy

Fpbp

Sup Forums doesnt like rap

/melon/ doesnt like k-pop

Fantano endorses talentless hop-hop acts far more than Sup Forums does

Because that faggot droned the shit out of Sup Forumscore.

he's a nazi punk

Ya'll are retarded, so you gus think To Pimp a Butterfly or most Brockhamton songs are not rap?

Post your disagrees with the melon boy.

now why would anyone care about you two?

I’m saying to post others too.
Like if you have a RYM compare with him. It wasn’t to strictly compare mine it was just to make conversation.

i have a suspicion that he really doesnt care for rap, he just knows that a bunch of bl*cks and wiggers subscribe to him and that's what gets him views

Fantano's 2017 top 50 albums.what do you think Sup Forums? agree?disagree?

youtube.com/watch?v=YU-MFIbWsK4

"disagree." -Sup Forums

He likes music that is rubbish that we're more or less forced to listen to

has someone transcribed the list? i don't wanna give him a video view or hear his voice

Same as Sup Forumscore, but with more alt-right ideology

niggers

If anything Fantano is influenced by Sup Forums, he reviews things well after they're released and Sup Forums has been discussing it for a little while.

It isn't, Sup Forums almost never unironically praises any trap. There are however threads all the time shitting on trap.

This

>Black Up
>1 star
Oh c'mon now

fpbp

>Acid Rap 5/5
>Splendour and Misery 1/5
P
L
E
B

>caring about his opinion
>not wanting to give him views
what kinda autism?

Fantano is normie af and yet somehow your disagreements with him are just emphasizing how much more pleb you are