Lets list them, pol

lets list them, pol

Dead homos

Kebabs are pretty tasty t.bh

God damn, the first post really is the best post

Kek is calling.
The death toll will be over 50. The first two numbers we're mere guestimates. They havent clean out the whole club yet.

saved

is life even real right now?

A vibrate and exciting culture

This is fake

Top kek

is john oliver too pussy to comment?

You smoke the poll, you pay the toll

Tha audacity of this stupid fuck. He's blatantly admitting Islam is the cause of this slaughter, while trying to be an Islam apologist at the same time.

And to think I used to watch this hypocrite's show. Fuck...

it isnt, he deleted it

Already confirmed to be fake. He never tweeted that.

I'm not able to find this tweet.

Lies

It is fake.

Is he being funny? I can't tell?

It's got to be fake because a liberal in his position wouldn't draw attention to the fact that Islamic culture has given the world next to nothing.

Zero and that's all.

The thing is, Arabs have given us lots of great shit, coffee and algebra off the top of my head. But not a lot of it can be directly attributed to Islam as a faith.

It doesn't seem like a lot of left-wing people understand that Islam is a religion, not a race or a culture. A lot of great stuff can be attributed to people of the Islamic faith, but it can't be attributed to Islam as an institution any more than the great stuff out of Europe can be considered given to us by Christianity.

I would say tatars but they were mostly used by Poland to fight turks so it kind of cancel itself out.

I don't get it, is this sarcasm or is he for real? I can't tell anymore.

Also it implies that the shooting was indeed caused by Islam which would not fit leftist agenda. But then again this could be the reason why he would delete it realizing that he dun goofd.

>pic
>polish girl

I hate Brits. Hopefully Brexit happens and then Brits wall themselves off from the rest of the world.

As of this morning, a guaranteed Trump presidency.

Fake

Math to count their victims with

Me too

kebabs are greek

>more than the great stuff out of Europe can be considered given to us by Christianity.

Most of the great stuff of Europe can be considered given to us by Christianity.

Nice edge senpai

Fuck off, Ahmed.
Haven't you got assault spoons to confiscate?

First post best post

Where do you live breh?

Gyros are Greek. Kebabs are kebab.

Spread this!

the fuck is that flag

your future if you remain

>Arabs
>algebra
THEY ONLY STOLE IT REEEEEEE

They stole it from fucking India, even the things Muslims have actually produced were mostly produced by Persians. Arabs are fucking subhumans who have given the world nothing.

some guy just said on Facebook (not private message) that this site is the source of memes.
he said this board is recommended for advanced sense of humor.

some other guy said this site was neo Nazi site.
also you released a bunch of private picture that belong to moviestars

so, who is right?

piss off buttpirate

fpbp

kill yourself

Fukken saved

He's probably in central Brussels posting on public wifi

>so, who is right?

Honestly the world would better place without indians Persians arabs and some niggers always proud of their shit culture especially Persians and arabs

REVIVAL OF NATIONALISM

surely you're trolling, Herschel.

I always read the Arabs invented the "science of light and reflection and colours and shiet"

Is this true Sup Forums?

This desu

Any true nationalist understands that IS must be victorious for nationalism to stand any chance of returning to Europe.

Dunno, as that comment is coming from EUSSR; I'm starting think trying to control us sheepish goyim is actually pretty based.

>Is this true Sup Forums?

persians used to be scientiest and mathematician n shiet, then mohammed said fuck that shit let´s rape a goat.

The destroyer.

thats isaac newton

There was this dude who got the basics how light works and reflection, I think he was named Ahzen or something like that. However there is no proof he was a goddamn muslim, before everything he was a physicist. Plus you pinpoint the arab men who contributed to the progress of physics and mathematics there arent too many. Those people who did anything related to science were to smart to believe in the teachings of a pedophile prophet.

>Most of the great stuff of Europe can be considered given to us by Christianity.

-ancient greek mathematics = not christian
-greek/roman philosophy = not christian
-roman common law = not christian
-magna carta = not christian
-the renaissance = not christian
-astronomy = not christian
-parliament = not christian
-mercantilism = not christian

Thanks. It seems the mudslimes are just as persistent as kangz to try and claim history. But I ha e to admit they've gotten further than wewuzkangz

Is he being smarmy? I can never tell with brits.

Remember Fukushima? American idiots said the same shit about Japan because of Pearl Harbor. Young adults are retarded, universally

he said so on the technion facebook page

Cultural Enrichment

Both are right.

Anyone can post anything here which is why it's the best.

No.

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED

protip: you can't

>see OP
>Thought this was some really funny bantz
>See that John Oliver posted it

Wait a minute, this was a SERIOUS statement?
Let me laugh even harder!

/lgbt/ we will never be your allies

you fucking EU bureaucratic scum!
die die die!
Nexit soon!

they're both right. Neo Nazis are the funniest people in the world

Herschel, I have some bad news for you.

Your friend was trolling you.
What you're looking for is reddit.

Many old classical texts would be lost to us today if they were not diligently hunted down and copied by christian monks, and a huge portion of Renaissance art and architecture was commissioned by the Church. To completely disregard Christianity's role in the development of the modern world is just foolish.

fukken spreaded

fuck off kike.

They came with indian medicine and shit.
Built some cool shit when they slaved visigoths in what today is Spain
So, basically, absolutely nothing

first post worst post
we are trying to get /lgbt/ on our side you retards

I don't twitter -- did John Cuck Oliver actually say that?

Kebab, absolutely unironically. I have a Turkish kebab place a few houses away and it's absolutely amazing. I must have spent over 50k CZK there. No idea where the money actually went, but whatever.

>only a filthy faggot defends those filthy faggots

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT

I MOTHER FUCKING HATE JOHN OLIVER THAT MUSLIM CODDLING SON OF A BITCH!!

Fuck off

Kek

good ass chicken gyro

GREECE IS FOR GREEKS

t.golden dawn

Really makes you think

Fifty fewer homos.

why doesn't Sup Forums convert?

If you hadn't done it, some other loser would have, so quit milking it.

F P B P
P
B
P

That encirclement rape game

>you

I'm not Christian.

>some other loser would have

Doubt it, outside of the monasteries, few were interested in classical learning, and without Church patronage we wouldn't have half of the cool shit that was developed and created during the Renaissance.

in the last 50 years, Islam brought us:
>Döner kebab
>erm
>???

and that's all the GOOD things I can think of in 5 minutes

savage fpbp