You see Peter, allowing black people in our country was a mistake. The nigger is uneducated, violent and inferior...

>You see Peter, allowing black people in our country was a mistake. The nigger is uneducated, violent and inferior, and it's the white man's burden to teach these savages.It warms my heart knowing the Klan will be in good hands as soon you take control.We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. WHITE POWER! HEIL HITLER!

Other urls found in this thread:

destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/09/PD16_327_122.html
oecd.org/migration/OECD Migration Policy Debates Numero 2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI
faz.net/aktuell/finanzen/meine-finanzen/mieten-und-wohnen/heizkosten-sparen-heizung-aus-kann-teuer-werden-14488918.html
kwh-preis.de/energiearmut-in-deutschland
bbc.com/news/business-36415422
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jesus christ i don't remember this line

it was a different time.

Great scene. Plus there's some unintentional comedy when he goes to heil Hitler and hits his hand on the windscreen.

>But Uncle Ben, we didn't "allow" anything, we forced African slaves into America in order to build the infrastructure we now recognise as a pillar of civilisation.

>SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KIKE. I SHOULD'VE KILLED YOUR MOTHER WHILE SHE WAS STILL PREGNANT WITH YOU

I mean, what does this have to do with superheroes or spiders at this point? what were the writers even thinking?

>that scene where Spider-Man swings from a skyscraper with ease and flies into the air with an acrobatic flip only to land and violently curb stomp a black man being held down by Klansmen

That shit was fucked up but I suppose it was just part of Raimi's vision for the series

Was Raimi redpilled?

>with white power comes great responsibility
Brevity is the soul of wit

>that scene where peter draws a swastika with his web in the WTC

Quality thread

>Peter maybe this Flash Johnson deserved to be beaten up

>I mean he's an Italian for christ sakes

>I said it before and I'll say it again the day we let those swarthy cockroaches into our ranks as whites is the day we signed our own death warrants

>No Peter don't interrupt!

>They've got to much berber blood pumping through them Peter the don't know how to act right.

>If you see one of those Dagos in your neighborhood you do like me and mine did back in our day and you DROP THAT WOP!

I understand that Rami was a Nordic Supremacist but this was a bit vulgar for a superhero movie no?

>What do you mean you won't pay for these? I bust my ass all day being a delivery boy for this paki-infested pizza joint and you won't pay up just because I'm a few minutes late? On what fucking planet does somebody refuse to pay because the pizza guy was there in 33 minutes instead of the guaranteed 29 minutes? Fuck you bitch, I hope you get raped by the nigger cooks who slaved away making these pizzas!

Tobey spent 6 months as a pizza delivery boy to get into character for the sequel. I thought it was excessive at first, but after that outburst, I can see now that the experience was essential for augmenting his performance.

Does anyone else feel that the 45 minute "fix the damn door" sequence was completely unnecessary?

I heard Raimi was setting up Ditkovitch to be The Vulture in Spider-Man 4: Quest 4 Rent but that the movie never materialized
Still felt excessive

>it's a "tobey uses butter on Kirsten dunst's privates" scene

Was it Rape or was it RaimiKino?

I love getting free pizza when they are even a minute late

>that 20 minute sequence of Spiderman webbing a massive wall around a predominantly Puerto-Rican block only to give up after realizing they've "infected this whole city like a plague"

could've gotten the message across in a montage to be honest

>allowing black people in
>not enslaving them
>this is what white boys ACTUALLY believe

>WHITE POWER! HEIL HITLER!

dumbfuck, hitler hated white power, he was a GERMAN NATIONALIST not a white nationalist. He wanted to expand Germany's borders and position in the world, he hated slavs and degenerates, he would have hated modern skinheads.

pic related: nazis hated the ku klux klan

>enslaving them

you can't enslave farm equipment you buy

Uncle Ben was obviously written as a neo nazi.

they didn't give him the backstory of lynching black people in the 60s for no reason...

Neo nazis aren't intelligent enough to deduce that shit.

Theres fucking Nazis in Russia

>Why are we fighting? Our common enemies are the fags, niggers, and degenerates who pollute this city.

Really made me think.

what an ignorant little shit, talking like that to his uncle...

>Hey, Mr. Ditkovich, I was hoping, uhh, if it isn't too much trouble, can you please take a look at my door? The knob has been broken for a couple days, and as the landlord I thought you could help, please? I-I always pay my rent on time, so whenever you can fix it I would really appreciate it. T-thanks...

Can't believe Raimi went with a G rating.

>Any slave or descendant would be better off in africa

>No Peter don't interrupt!

My fucking sides

>not Hunt 4 Rent October

>Spider-Man 4: Quest 4 Rent

Underrated post

Hey is that Phil Lamarr?

Which uncle/aunt is blood-related to Peter? I need to know to determine cuck status

Uncle Ben is his fathers older brother

Can someone explain this nazi Spider-Man meme to me? I'm laughing but I don't know why.

>That's a nice outfit, did your husband get that for you?

It was a different time

It's never stated in movie canon.

I always just assumed that Uncle Ben and Aunt May were brother and sister who got knocked up and just lied about being his parents so they could pretend to be his Aunt and Uncle and sweep their shame under the rug and hope the boy doesn't have birth defects.

>I will burn down every bath house in this city until that Green Faggot dies!

notice how Aunt May is never called Aunt May Parker. She kept her maiden name (Goldberg) as a feminist act to not feel tied down by Uncle Ben's masculinity. This was supposed to be expanded on with that Aunt May spy spinoff movie.

>Joe's 29-minute guarantee is a promise, man. I know to you, Parker, a promise means nothing, but to me it's serious. As serious as slaughtering the infadels.
>It's serious to me too, Mr. Aziz.
>You're fired. ALALALALALALALA

What the fuck raimi

I'm the German Red Skull comics from ww2 Captain America uses that pic as a mech to crush innocent German villagers. Rumor has it that Hitler was the artist on those comics
Not sure if true

>implying Africa isn't a shithole today because of European/American colonialism

The only time Africa wasn't a shithole was when white people were in charge.

>What's your name kid?
>The Human Holocaust
>What, you couldn't even name yourself after a real historical event?

I'm glad he got shot
>Select all images with pizza.

>IT'S OVER FELLA! I'M GONNA RIP OFF THAT HALLOWEEN COSTUME AND FUCK YOU IN THE ASS TILL YER RECTUM BLEEDS, FAGGOT
A little over the top, don't you think?

>Theres fucking Nazis in Russia

To be a Russian Nazi is to objectively be a cuck. Celebrating an enemy that decimated your country in a war? Top cuck.

Shit thread what are the mods even dong? oh right nothing, just a bunch of dirty death camp runners.

>Don't worry Uncle Ben, I'll avenge you. When I'm done Aushwitz will look like a summer camp in comparison!

I know Peter was upset but I still think Raimi went overboard.

I'm not sure I understood the significance of Flash Thompson and his cronies doing a Nazi march down the highschool hallways.

>hope the boy doesn't have birth defects
Didn't pan out, did it?

>the pillars of civilization are made of cotton
Peter you dumb little shit.

>always hear this argument
>totally isolated tribes of africans and latinos located around the world
>totally unaffected by all the things people say destroyed primitive "cultures"
>they're all still in the stone age or worse
>often practicing self-mutilation, cannibalism, incest and worse
>but it's whitey's fault
>just need mo money for dem programs n shit

>Mrs Mohammadi, if the state allows private businesses to ban the full face veil then I'll take my mask off in solidarity until the law is changed!

I know the anti Raimi swing was inevitable but they put no effort in to reconciling the plot holes caused by that sub plot.

>I'm tolerant and progressive, NOT a racist lol
>But I apparently believe that non-whites have no agency or self-determination, white people are responsible for everything non-whites do all the time, and all encounters between white civilizations and non-white civilizations are one-sided acts of victimization since the non-whites are just helpless to our superior intellects
>Oh and by the way, fuck white supremacists, because that's totally not what I am

Think your shit through, liberals. Your willful ignorance has brought you full-circle, to the point that you've actually become the very thing you pretend to be fighting against

>Its a respond to the same obvious bait episode

What are you even talking about? Nowhere did I mention any of that. I'm also not a liberal.
>everyone who disagrees with me is baiting

>"we" Peter? No, it was the Jews who brought them over in their slave ships
>fun fact Peter, one of the first men to own a slave in America was a black man
>another fun fact Peter, there were white slaves brought over but their ancestor got over it
>one other fact Peter, Abraham Lincoln wanted to send the blacks back to Africa, something we should reconsider Peter

>we

It was the Jews that bought them from African warlords and sold them to the Europeans you dumb fucking normie faggot

Worst fucking meme ever. Kys

>we forced African slaves into America in order to build the infrastructure we now recognise as a pillar of civilisation

They needed that to make the scene where Peter lambasts him over his costume make sense.

Just be glad Raimi didn't go with his original plan, where bonesaw gets out all the AIDS victims he'd personally infected

>he was a GERMAN NATIONALIST not a white nationalist
If Hitler saw what was happening to the Western world you can damn well better believe that he would adapt himself to the concept of saving it at any cost rather than surrender the world to the savages.

>i'll make Tim McVeigh looks like child play
fuck i knew peter was paranoid in spider man 3 but i didn't expect that

>an enemy that decimated your country
Last I checked the Russians crushed the Germans under the might of the red army.

The average Pole looks like the person on that poster.

t. history major at Trump University.

>Hitler starts shit trying to expand the German borders
>~70 years later this happens

by Jews do you mean slimey portugese?

who am i kidding lol it was probably portugese jews

>he still believes Breitbart
kill yourself

>You wanna know who I am? If somebody told you six million Jews died in the Holocaust, somebody lied.

It's from the Federal Statistical Office of Germany, you inbred retard.
destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/09/PD16_327_122.html

Kek

Their country was stull fucked up you moron

Best trailer ever

underrated

Oh please, the mighty red army was poised to rule the globe with their strength after the war, their industry and incredible will to power being completely unheard of before in human history.

>The microcensus is a sampling survey, in which about 1% of the population in Germany is surveyed annually.

This also counts people from Turkey, Italy, Poland, and Greece who make up the top migratory backgrounds

Nice try

the biggest migrant populaces are from Poland, Russian, Italy and Greece you right wing faggot.

Also a cursory google search of the commentator Michael Paulwitz will tell you he has worked for various far right publications with ties to Nazism.

you're just easily manipulated.

>these migrants are from these countries, so they're not really migrants
What am I reading?

>picture only shows one type of ethnicity even though majority are probably caucasian
>Paulwitz scares people by mentioning burden on welfare state even though migrants are as much an economic benefit

yeah, Breitbart totally isn't sneaking in a hidden meaning here, I'm sure....

fucking ignoramus

ya... it's colonialism that causes african niggers to put tire necklaces on each other light them up

>migrants are as much an economic benefit
No they aren't.

yes they are.

>We should ignore that nearly 40% of their population will be replaced by migrants within a single generation because the migrants aren't from Arabia.

Prove it.

>Because someone is selling something suddenly means the purchaser isn't responsible for committing to the end transaction and making a purchase of said thing

I don't understand this rationalization at all

look up what an economic migrant is dumb shit. Migrants in work contribute taxes.

In terms of scaremongering Germans. Here's the Economist:

>When it comes to their pay packets, Germans need not fret. Evidence suggests that immigration has only a small impact on employment or wages. Unskilled workers and existing migrants are most vulnerable, as they are the closest substitutes for the new arrivals. But the effects are still measly. For example, a recent paper by Stephen Nickell of Oxford University and Jumana Saleheen of the Bank of England found that a ten-percentage-point rise in the share of migrants working in menial jobs, such as cleaning, depressed wages for such positions by just 2%.

>This wage-dampening can even have positive side-effects. Mette Foged and Giovanni Peri studied refugees arriving in Denmark between 1991 and 2008, and found that they did nudge low-educated natives out of lowly jobs. But rather than sulking on the dole, the displaced natives switched to jobs that involved less manual labour, sometimes with higher salaries.

And:
>oecd.org/migration/OECD Migration Policy Debates Numero 2.pdf

>Over the past ten years, immigrants represented
47% of the increase in the workforce in the United
States, and 70% in Europe (OECD, 2012). Across
OECD countries, only a relatively small part of these
workforce entrants came through managed labour
migration (which represents only a fraction of all
movements to the OECD), and more came through
other channels, including family, humanitarian and
free-movement migration.

>I said, um, Spider-man, I said, uh, the great thing about the white race is when you look in her eyes, and she's looking back in yours, everything feels not quite normal, because you feel stronger, and weaker at the same time. You feel excited, and at the same time, terrified. The truth is you don't know what you feel, except you know what kind of man you want to be. It's as if you've reiched the unreichable, and you weren't ready for it.
>You said that?
>Oh, something like that...

what did Peter mean by this
youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI

>Originally, Venom wasn't even played by Topher Grace, Raimi took the role on himself with a makeshift costume. The costume was said to look like something right out of a minstrel show orhestrated by the KKK, he would then tie Tobey Maguire down and proceed to chicken bones at him and taunt him over his "little pink dick". He then made screeching noises and stole every wallet on set. Raimi was later found inside a supermarket, wearing a watermelon on his head and calling himself "King Coon"[15]

Yea, in Europe this means Poles, Ukrainians and shit. What will the half-retarded uneducated hordes as a job? Diversity officer Town rapist? Gibsmedats collector? Local bull? Urban Zulu? Don't see the economical benefit, senpai.

They claim that immigration doesn't lower wages because of a small study in the bank of England and in Denmark long before the refugee crisis and the recent influx of mass migration.

Meanwhile 1 in 4 Germans don't heat their apartments during winter any longer because they cannot afford it.
faz.net/aktuell/finanzen/meine-finanzen/mieten-und-wohnen/heizkosten-sparen-heizung-aus-kann-teuer-werden-14488918.html

And millions of Germans live without even electricity because they cannot afford it.
kwh-preis.de/energiearmut-in-deutschland

Even if there weren't such real world examples of what our backwards economic thinking means in actual practice, the entire population of a country being replaced by nearly 40% in a single generation by foreigners is still a problem. Do you really honestly believe that cultural assimilation is possible under such massive inflow of migration? All that happens is the old culture is erased and replaced by a mish mash of foreign cultures which had nothing to do with helping that nation rise to prominence to begin with.

Of course, this is all something you should already know. So I can only assume that you're a cowardly traitor, or a despicable foreigner lacking in loyalty or gratitude for your host.

>And millions of Germans live without even electricity because they cannot afford it.
then they should get a job, but thanks for that completely unrelated factoid that bears no relation to migration

...other than the specious bias you've built up in your right wing peanut of a brain.

>So I can only assume that you're a cowardly traitor, or a despicable foreigner
ah, classic strawmanning. the last gasp of a failing argument.

How did this meme originate?

There aren't enough jobs, are you a fucking boomer or something? Do you think this is the 50s when you could just go out and get some retard level job that would pay pretty much all your expenses or something?

>Germany's unemployment rate fell to a record low in May, while the jobless rate across the eurozone fell to 10.2% in April. The unadjusted rate in Germany declined to 6% from 6.3% in April, the Federal Labour Office said. That was the lowest level since German reunification in 1990.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

bbc.com/news/business-36415422

kek

>complains that someone posts a breitbart article
>posts equally credible BBC
Alright, fine. All those millions of people living without electricity and heat do so out of choice because they're lazy and don't want jobs.