youtube.com/watch?v=wndro2RxXhU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>only the beginning
What did he mean by this?

>ask for a ban on foreign Muslims coming to the US
>Muslim shooter was born and raised in America

But you're wrong, Don.

BAN ZIOS YOU STUPID ORANGE ORANGUTAN PUSSY-CHEESE FUCK!

He needs to cool his shit before he fucks it all up, he got what he wants and doesn't need all the rhetoric

He is born in USA Trump...

>Muslims parents born and radicalized in Afghanistan

Wow, he really said this.

If you take this man serious to be president, then you are beyong helping.

KEK

Muhammed, plz go.

Wow really made me think

Angela don't you have something better to do

Asked for the ban?

Is trump talking about gun control? Since when?

>asked for the ban

both attacks so far have been by american citizens, this is literally the level of retardation of trump and his supporters, watch as they all clap and cheer even though it makes no literal, actual sense

Might as well ban germans because trump got in a car accident while driving a ford and blame germans for their auto industry

>Muslim failed to assimilate despite being raised in America

This is EXACTLY why we must ban Muslims.

We need #HeroHillary to make Drumf delete his account NOW

He gets whispers from hooknoses and tweets all day about it. This is what they want. HIS BAN HE SAID WAS TO BE TEMPORARY! GUY'S A RACEMIXING SJW PRINCESS WHO MAKES NO SENSE! MUH TACO BOWLES. MUH TRANNY WASHROOMS. MUH BANS. MUH THREATS. MUH JOKES. MUH FUCKING DUMB ASSERY AND LIES!

better keep letting them in for no reason
fuck sovereignty and shit

Ban on muzzies entering your country... feels like old news now

>Some are already here
>So it makes no difference if we let more in
Leftist """"education"""" everyone

ahmed please

merkel pls go

For God's sake PLEASE don't try to "help" us, Merkelstan.

He's going to blackmail Merkel with the secrets we got from her through the NSA and he will literally fuck her in the ass and then tell her to send all the Muslims home. If she doesn't, we will release, and if she still doesn't we'll just nuke West Germany.

Bagel fuck off

Nukes don't exist

Based Fucking Trump

Ahmed please

Don't you have some German women to be raping, Abdul?

>use attacks as proof of your retarded policies
>"yeah theyre american but like... uh, like ban the muslims that arent here, yeah they didnt do anything but, uh, just shut up, we will win, theyre evil, build wall fucking mexicans"
lol how retarded can people get

Show me where he asked to deport natural-born US citizens like today's shooter.

I'll wait.

exactly..what Trump should advocate fo is MORE CONTROl on muslims with radical ideas, mosque checks, sending CIA to spy on their mails instead of ours...thats what he should really advocate for..not silly bans that we all know will never happen...Trump has a chance to fix things but he needs to stop with these silly overreaching solutions :-)

youtube.com/watch?v=wndro2RxXhU

second generation muslims are statistically proven to be the most dangerous in western nations in regards to terrorism. But I'm sure if everyone is a first generation immigrant, there will be no second generation ones to commit terrorism :^)

mfw

You're just jealous because Canada is too backwards to have any.

Muslims born and raised here are still extremists, which is why we need to ban all of them from ever entering.

Nobody likes you. You're all traitors. Guess who put them here you stupid fuckers? You fucken did and your enployers!

>that flag
yep, keep """"""educating"""""" everyone on not letting people in. Top kek. Practice what you preach Germany.

Can someone explain how a muslim ban would stop a US born citizen from committing a crime?

Germany isn't qualified to discuss politics

Show me where I claimed that he did.

I'll wait.

dude was born in the US, what a fucking retard

and it's not like he was indoctrinated by his immigrant parents, they threw their son under the bus immediately once they were interviewed

your "ban" (something about as realistic as the "wall") wouldn't have done shit unless you could travel back in time and ban them in the 80s

That settles it. I am now a #wallbuilder

a fucking leaf

I'm from his campaign, we often read Sup Forums for advice and marketing type stuff

I'll give him a call and pass this on now

thanks bro!

>he thinks the Sun is a reactor
>the reaction in nukes only happens after another kind of bomb explodes inside that "bomb" and yadda yadda

can you faggots get #notallguns trending?

>i-its not related to muslim migrants
>he is literally related to his muslim migrant parents

Go away Jew

Let's be honest. The MSM is going to stop talking about this tomorrow. People are acting like this is handing Trump the presidency. They couldn't be more wrong.

A fuck off and Aunt Jemima mohnie
>I voted for him
Mmkay

So Trump should ban all muslims who are born in USA?

$0.03 has been deposited into your account by the Clinton Foundation.

Are you mentally ill?

He was indoctrinated by his parents because they raised him as a Muslim

>they threw their son under the bus immediately once they were interviewed
kek, what did you expect them to do?

go "YESSS YESSS DEATH TO THE WEST WE SUPPORT JIHAD, KILL ALL KAFFIR!!!!?"

Eat me, Booby

Syrup nigger what are you even saying

alex jones is such a rational individual with a reliable track record

>The MSM is going to stop talking about this tomorrow.
Absolutely delusional. This will be wall-to-wall for a week.

And there we go. That's the end of the Donald J. Trump campaign. We told him he needed to pivot for the general election, he told us "go fuck yourself, I'm gonna go even more batshit", the polls told him "no really, pivot your campaign", he said "ok, I'll pivot my campaign" and then he comes right back on-message as Donald Jackass Trump.

Like the rats before a doomed launch, I'm getting off this ship.

How is anything you wrote a solution to the current the problem?

At the very least, Trump's Muslim ban will stop the problem from getting worse.

>The proposed policy couldn't have stopped something that already happened therefore it is a bad policy which should never be implemented

Really makes you doublethink...

considering second generation muslims are the most likely to commit acts of terror, stopping immigration would be a good start as you can't have a second generation without a first generation.

>he gets his facts from paid hacks and says nothing else
Nice rebuttal you Stooge. You're fucken mentally ill and you have no head or heart. Useless eater

1/10

And Hillary's numbers will probably skyrocket.

thats its boys i am now #MentallyHill

>>Muslims parents born and radicalized in Afghanistan
In 80s with help of US money?

Do you think anyone here thinks using this outdated and never accredited logical framework for political science? Get out, shill

DUHH WHERE AM I WHO ARE YOU. ZIOS DINDU NUFFIN. I said English words arranged in a very proper sentence you Cro Magnon neanderthal inbred mother fucker shit stain illiterate Satanist Cow

No seriously, what are you even rambling about?

Your're just mad because he just sealed the deal on the fag vote

Well I guess that settles it, I'm officially a #cruzmissle.

most parents would at least try to "DIDN' DO NUFFIN" their kid and express their disbelief/lack of understanding

his dad was just like "yeah he got really mad watching some dudes make out the other day that's probably why, we had nothing to do with this shit"

fuckin supplied them with motive

are you ok m8

someone delete this mad man account

think of the children

He's a leaf, what do you expect?

I "CAN'T" READ. THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM. Put a beer bottle in your tear ducts

lol in what world does this help Hillary

But they are american citizen.

Read books and fuck off and grow a brain in a lab

if anything the subject will shift to gun control and help Hillary once it gets out that the dude legally bought his guns earlier this week, and that you don't need a license to own a gun in Florida.

she'll milk the shit out of this

how would the ban stop this attack? The attacker was American

>Germany

hmmmm.

Can we get a Swiss poster over here, this leaf friend needs a medic

>The MSM is going to stop talking about this tomorrow
Stop talking about one of the biggest mass shootings in US history? Are you fucking crazy? Not even the MSM can ignore this.

You're all fat hated idiot sheep. I hate my flag. It is a Satanic emblem upside down. Go suck more zio clit

No you are beyond helping you fucking retard.

>666

Confirmed from Trump campaign.

>your own born and raised citizen commits a horrible crime
>"ban all foreigners"
what a fucking genius lol, trump 2016, america will implode

lol what the fuck are you saying moose boy

What are you saying? Why are you typing in moon runes?

t. Omar

Are Muslims not a problem?