Staged or Not?

I don't think today's attack was staged, although it's weird that there's NO video of the shooting while it happened.

If it was fake:
>Who staged it?
>What are their motives?
>Why target this specific group? (ISIS vs. LGBT)
>Why now?

If it's not staged:
>Who is hurt politically by this?
>Who does this help politically?
>Who will use this to their advantage: Trump or Hillary?

Discuss bros. Put on that tin foil hat, and share any pics or videos that are publicly available.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In what sense do you mean 'staged'?

Meaning no one actually died and ISIS had nothing to do with it

The images might be released in a few days

>staged by an establishment that doesn't want Trump
>when all it will do is make Trump more popular

i could buy maybe that someone could fake this but why the fuck would these people care about killing a few dozen fags

Think of the amount of effort to pull something like this off. Actors, cover stories, coordinated responses from emergency services. Are these actors being paid? What about the actors who played the parts of dead people? Are they now being hidden from society for the rest of their lives? And their families? Nah man, I don't buy it. Assuming there's a controlling hand behind the curtain, wouldn't it just be easier to actually kill the people for real?

That said, the guy was apparently on the fed radar. More believeable that instead of stopping it, they let it happen to further an agenda. I could entertain that as a possibility.

All that said, I've seen a few videos on Sandy Hook to make me wonder.

they did the same with the boston bombing

Not a single video in a room full of gay men with smart phones.... GOOD POINT!

How do you kill that many people in an enclosed area? Did nobody fight back at all? You are going to die anyway.

>le everything is a false flag meme

kys

Yep. Easier to take a terrorist and say, you die like this shooting or we torture you and your loved ones. That's my feeling of "staged".
Was it staged? No. I have a few muslim friends and they're pissed about the lgbt stuff going on, they hate Google for it. Theyre so kind and friendly, but ever know and then someone will slip very subtle about how they HATE gays. You can also tell deep down they think they're better than everyone. Basically, some of the kindest people I know but also extreme views that they hide.

It was the biggest assault in American history

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE VIDEOS

WE HAVE LIKE ONE VIDEO OF DISTANT GUNSHOTS

WHERE THE FUCK ARE OTHERS

and you think the cia or mossod or the un or whatever is above that?

IF YOU'RE GETTING SHOT AT IN AN ENCLOSED SPACE, YOUR FIRST THOUGHT ISN'T TO RECORD

I don't doubt it happened but just keeping an open mind. But so far there's no footage so no need for actors at all.

I can't find a lot of photos or videos of the crime scene and surrounding area. The Sandy Hook shooting hoax was a lot different with photoshoot areas and crisis actors.

things i find fishy:
it took the cops 3 hours to kill him? wtf cops
no video or even pics? wtf news guys
does he even have a catch phrase yet? wtf pol

So they're like the average Jew?

>Who is hurt politically by this?
Everyone.
>Who does this help politically?
No one.
>Who will use this to their advantage: Trump or Hillary?
Whoever tries will lose. If Trump keeps going on like he is, he will lose, if Obama pushes too hard too quick to try and push his gun control agenda he will lose. If people keep their mouths relatively shut, Hilary will probably come out at the most disadvantage if only because it draws attention away from last week.

Because of the nature of the attack as well as its severity, everyone is upset and emotional. Whoever tries too hard to politicize this will face backlash. If Trump keeps his mouth shut for a few weeks (good luck with that) he can use it the memory of it to stir up some fear-mongering (which always works for Republicans), but if he doesn't then it'll just further the narrative of his unappealing temperament.

There were hundreds of people in there dude

Not overly familiar with the Boston bombing conspiracy theories, I'll scan over it at some point. I'd agree that there's likely some shit going on before/during/after these plays. But not every single time. Bad people sometimes do bad things.

Always open-minded, I'm just trying to break it all down from a logistical perspective. Would be nice to get a thread going to detail how Sup Forums would pull off a false flag massacre. That may end up with official people at the door, though.

Mass panic versus prepared individual

I don't know many jews, but probably, expect more crazy. I think the fact that so many stand up for them (they're kind) and they force their culture on Europe (once there majority or big group) is a good indication

Shut the fuck up, Alex.

they knew the brothers were high risk with ties to terrorism because they were explicitly warned by multiple other governments

this is Florida cops we're talking about here.

They probably got lost on the way

start here

and read the rest of the thread.

"it was a false flag!!11 guns can't kill that many people! they're too heavy to carry that much ammo!!111111111" posters vs /k/

Nigger, I'm sorry to tell you but your whole life is staged
Literally nothing you experience is real and every person you've met/ will meet is just an actor.

Israel did it to give Trump the homosexual vote.
God bless them.

It was a room full of liberals, they were probably too busy apologizing for their white privilege.

Does that mean I'm on TV? Awesome! Oh! Did you see that thing I did with the dog? That was messed up, huh.

Boston bombing was real, definitely not staged. I know one of the people who lost their leg personally, it's not like they staged shrapnel.

t. Bostonian

You're going to jail in Season 26

Of course not. Nor are any of the "mass shootings". It's completely and utterly retarded to believe that's the case. The fact of the matter is that a radical Muslim decided to shoot up a gay bar, for whatever reason.

Details will emerge as time goes on, but there is nothing indicating this is staged. It's just not really possible to pull something like this off.

You have to get over 100 civilians in on the hoax, then potentially their families. You must then get the local police, fire service and paramedics involved, not to mention all local hospitals.

The owner of the bar would also need to be notified in advance. "False flags" hold no water.

The idea that the government allowed this to happen also makes no sense. The government is determined for things like this not to happen, as is evidenced by lockdowns and such like when "suspicious packages" are found.

Shill detected. Nice try. Muslims are peaceful and this is a false flag to make us hate them.

usually when some sandnigger comes in and starts mowing you down you drop your phone pretty fucking quick

I don't normally go to gay bars, but I can assure you they don't allow filming.

You get tossed out if you bring out your phone to film.

yeah and they're trying not to get shot

Imagine if all the citizens in there were trained at a young age to operate and respect firearms in order to protect themselves. Could have prevented yet another mass slaughter.

one shred of proof please.

Do you see any videos of that? The actors, hospitals, etc

MEME MAGIC

Hispanic guy being interviewed on TV is wearing an L.A. t-shirt

What do I do? Something sexy?

Not an argument.

>You have to get over 100 civilians in on the hoax
You only need to pay off the "shooter", all the carnage and civilian response will be real.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

I don't need to. If it's being reported on the news 53 people are in hospital, people working there are going to start to think, "hey, where are these 53 people?".

I think you need to take a long step back and analyse where the facts underlying your beliefs are.

I think this thread's existence is evident of people asking where these 53 people are.

Could you post an image of of them? If you can, I'll wholeheartedly believe. But if not, I'll still keep my mind open.

That's a nice little hypothesis you've got there, but you have absolutely no evidence to back it up.

The idea that the government pays somebody to murder innocents is lunacy. The simplest, most likely, most robust explanation is that a radical Islamists went a bit crazy.

Also, explain why they even released information about Operation Northwoods if these things are still ongoing? Also, you really think nobody would have leaked anything?

Whistleblowers are always leaking sensitive information, and you think somebody wouldn't post it online?

Sandy hoax was definately fake..... this one is tough call. The fedora fag and the fag being carried ... which they set down once they were past the camera seems fake as hell. The overall scene seems different than a fully planned hoax... wait and see i guess

If it was staged isn't it more likely pictures would be out there?

Also, think about it, how big can a conspiracy become?

Except Sandy Hook wasn't fake.

Standing in the same club as a gunman indiscriminately firing an assault rifle at people, my first inclination wouldn't be to film it.

Why are you so vehemently against the possibility that it didn't happen? Don't get me wrong, I don't like the sound of that either. I really hope that every tragedy we've faced so far has been 100% real, but sometimes there are certain holes in evidence that cause suspicion. It seems you really really really don't want to look into that suspicion. Do you know why? Are you afraid?

It doesn't make sense for this to be staged, it's contrary to the establishment's goals

This attack is literally turning the gays against the muslims, both key democrat target audiences

If there are any genuine fatalities, a portion of them were probably from the cops. We wont hear about that though.

It's entirely possible that there is some footage on the phones of the victims and they just haven't gotten to it yet

>How do you kill that many people in an enclosed area?
It wasn't like this was just a quick spray of bullets in a crowd. He had them trapped in the club for three hours. The shootings started at 2 AM and the police didn't breach until just after 5. He had rounded them up to hold them hostage, and executed them like the Bataclan shooters did, and he had a window of THREE HOURS to do it all.
>Did nobody fight back at all? You are going to die anyway.
What the hostages should have done was gathered together and rushed him or something similar, yes, but people rarely ever do what they should in cases like this. They're too afraid of dying, so they can't process the situation logically and realize that their lives are forfeit. It's sad.

Because it's ridiculous. I'm not afraid, I just think the whole idea makes absolutely no sense. Never has.

I think you need to take a long step back and think about how realistic your beliefs are.

Guys I think this is a bot holy shit

If he was still shooting for three hours the police would have heard the shots and barged in. The three hours were spent in negotiation.

No, it's not.

>HOLY SHIT!!!!111!!

You see. This is the kind of thing that should show you how retarded your beliefs are.

I never will understand how people can jsut freeze up like that. I know in my heart that if someone takes me hostage at that time I am already dead, so what's the use in trying to bargain now? It's better to go out in a hail of bullets than one to the head. Hoard mentality is the most retarded thing in existence desu senpai.

Holy shit it just might be
What the fuck? Is this a thing?

Read through the thread. Yeah man, explained better from a guy who knows what the fuck he's actually talking about.

Some 250 or so people survived the attack. You just made yourself one of the 50.

Tragedy of the commons, baby.

No, it's not a thing. Grow up.

>Sup Forums hates fags and Mexicans (Latino night at the bar) and says how they should all either be gassed, rounded up or "sent back"

>guy (Muslim) kills 50 spics and fags

>OMFG FUCKING MUSLIMS HOW DARE THEY, THOSE POOR FAGGOTS!!!!!11

Is Sup Forums capable of consistency, at any level?

another example

>the holocaust didn't happen
>but it should have

>the nazis were good because they killed the jews
>except they didn't because the holocaust never happened :^)

Full

Retard

He did speak to police, yes, but if you listened to the scanners last night, it was reported pretty steadily that more rounds of gunshots were heard throughout those three hours. I never said he was shooting non-stop, just that he had the people trapped and a large window of time to carry out the shootings. Maybe those intermittent shootings were him picking off hostages like a typical hostage-taker when their negotiations aren't met, I don't know - but I do know that he didn't spend those three hours just talking, and the hostages didn't come running out of that club alive.

Should I vote for Hillary?

>Is Sup Forums capable of consistency, at any level?
no

in the mean time, bombing the middle east is the only real way to stop stuff like this from happening

buddy you sound like a program in your own right, we all fucking do

Sandy Hook = staged
Colorado joker = staged
Boston Bombing = you guessed it

Waiting for the facts to come out on this one but the fact he referenced the Boston bombers, has been on the FBI's radar (also like the Boston bombers), are strong clues about who's behind this one too.

>in the mean time, bombing the middle east is the only real way to stop stuff like this from happening

because that worked out really well in the past, right?

also the world doesn't work that way m8, other countries wouldn't like it (no, not just the ayyrab countries).

Are you a qt?

oh yeah, getting some of dat boi pussi

oh shit, i'm getting shot, better record and get this fag off my dick.

fucking kill yourself and go outside for once.

The Colorado shooting definitely wasn't staged
I don't think the Boston bombing was either

>I have a few Sup Forums friends and they're pissed about the lgbt stuff going on, they hate Google for it. Theyre so kind and friendly, but ever know and then someone will slip very subtle about how they HATE gays. You can also tell deep down they think they're better than everyone.

I replaced "muslim" with "Sup Forums" and it still makes sense. well, except about the kind and friendly part.

>I don't think the Boston bombing was either

Nu/pol/, everyone

it actually fits Sup Forums pretty well. self reflection is a good thing champ, try it some time.

also my GP is a Malay Muslim and he gives me Valiums all the time and doctors certificates, heh, he's a good guy.

Except that they were spics

see

This person's post = staged

If police heard gunshots and didn't go in then there are going to be some serious questions that need to be asked.

>they're merging the alt-right with degenerates with muh spics and muh terrorism
>even more redditors will come here, and the majority of the userbase are already redfugees who came here a year ago
>they'll push the guncontrol propaganda even more
>it causes a literal civil war of Sup Forumsacks vs reddit sleeping agents, dividing and ruining this place even more

This was their plan all along. "Normalizing" the Right with the Alt-Right movement, which is anything but "right".
It's another jewish plot. Don't fall for it. It's against us.
Pic related

Learn the difference between "hoax shootings" and "false flag shooting"

it doesn't take a genius to know people actually died at this gay nightclub but it isn't out of the realm of possibilities this was an act of the black budget/ops.

early witnesses claim 2 shooters just like Aurora theater shooting.

The staged ones are the ones that go against logic and receive uncritical media attention (which includes describing nonwhite shooters).
The real ones fit existing patterns and receive media censorship or under-discussion.
White person with no criminal record defies physics to kill people who show up alive later, media talks non-stop about how whites are the devil = staged.
Muslim does what Muslims do every Ramadan, media tries to hush it up or tries to avoid mentioning details like shooter being Muslim or nonwhite = real.
When something is true, there are external confirmations. Muslims everywhere violently attack homosexuals. Muslims everywhere use Ramadan as a special terrorism season. White people with guns are only a problem during a government push to change the constitution.

Would love to see vids/pics of the deceased during or after the shooting.

But there's no evidence to suggest it is. I could claim that this is an attack by the FSB, but without evidence it holds no water.

What we know is that this man was a known Islamists sympathiser, interviewed by the FBI, and known to be homophobic.

right wingers are literally too stupid and ignorant to unify and do anything worthwhile. right wing ideology is in place to keep the goyim masses under control.

centrist, moderate, objectivist master race reporting in

>it isn't out of the realm of possibilities

It's also not out of the realm of possibilities that you are a secret penguin with the ability to type...or a ham sandwich.

I can see this actually helping both trump and Hillary.

This helps trump due to the fact it basically reinforces everything he's said about Muslims and Islam.

This helps Hillary by helping her declare war on guns and banning assault rifles..

This really only hurts the state of Florida by letting this happen even though he has had run ins with the FBI twice before..

I know of gay clubs and former gay clubs that have a sort of policy against taking pictures/videos. Any Germans here who have been to Berghain? Probably had something to do with that.

ITS WORKING

The FBI has been grooming terrorists just so they can arrest them for years now.

I don't think this is a government plot, i think it was a plot cooked up by the guy alone to stir up anti-muslim sentiments. He owns guns, so clearly he is not mentally stable to begin with.

>Is only seeking financial gain

You mean by taking like a multi-million dollar pay cut?

this fucking stupid civilian user is the type to question police shootings "why did they just tase the gunman"

please just kill yourself AND NO ONE ELSE! i know leaving this world alone sends chills down your worthless pathetic spine but you are useless in society