East asia is gonna rule the world

East asia is gonna rule the world

Some deluded Westerners think that even if they succumb to Islam, there would still be Chinks left to oppose the Muslims.

This is illogical thinking. The West is currently more powerful than China. If the West cannot even stop the Muslims, what hope does China have?

Once warmongering Westerners, Russians and Chinks have been conquered, Islam will lead the world to a new golden age of peace. Muslims will be our new masters.

fuck off

Where's fair and kind Mongolia?

Sorry Kim, I can't talk to you now, I'm busy getting ready to sink North Korea and the Chinks.

China is going to rule the world
Korear is just along for the ride

You are jelly

>If the West cannot even stop the Muslims, what hope does China have?
they won't suck muslim dick and let them inside their countries to rape their women and blow up schools

>HK and Macau
>Relevant in any means to modern-day geopolitics

Why did you show six flags for three countries? And why no North Korea?

>Why did you show six flags for three countries?
>North Korea
yeeah

They actually did, but that lasted for less than a century.

the khanate will rise again

Remove china

>Hong Kong and Macau each as independent countries
You realized they are city-states surrounded by water and anyone can take them easily right
The only reason they are considered pseudo-independent today is due to politics

They are still more independent that some legitimate """countries""" like Palau, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Kosovo, etc.

>giving t*rkics their own country

Sounds great if you hate freedom and the free market, and love communism, stress, social conformity and generally living like shit

Keep eating up that propaganda Chang

they first have to learn to get along with each other before making any plans 'bout world-domination

I hope so. It's about time anime became real.

This d-e-s-u. My Shingekis need more Kyojin.

You said it, sister!

Too many jeolla niggers for that to happen.