anyone else find this scene is funny ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/moQZd1-BC0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, it's quite problematic

why ? you clearly dont have a sense of humor

why would they be starving , negan only take the weapon during last visit

lol

I've always wondered about scenes like this.
What's happening here is the writer is essentially calling the actress fat. How does that work in real life? What if the actress is genuinely insulted by that? Same goes for when characters call other characters ugly or something like that. Does the actor have to say that they're cool with being called fat or ugly on screen?

If there's any person on Earth who needs to accept the reality of their appearance to move forward in their career, it's actors. Appearance isn't just vanity to an actor, it's a major aspect of their job. That actor probably responded to an ad that literally said "looking for obese actress".

bump

Rations foods and being fat in the zombie apocalypse

Negan called out her bullshit

Normally for casting calls, the qualities of the character are specified. Usually in a subtle, but still obvious way. You don't sign up to play a specifically fat character if it won't come into play.

Yes.
Fatties are complete nonsense in post apo world.

this is top comedy

This almost makes me want to watch again. Stopped around the time they introduced Jesus and then tuned in to watch Glenn finally get his head bashed in but I had already stopped caring about the show. Anything worth watching besides negan topkeks?

The difference between what she should be eating and her maintenance could probably sustain a child.

Yeah it's pretty funny. Almost funny enough to make me watch again.

after this episode , it's going to be all out war between savior vs rick group/another group

She's probably thinking "finally, a paycheck"

LITERALLY RAPE

why the fuck would the walking dead put out an ad for obese actresses

actually why are half of the white women on the show overweight, can't they find regular sized chicks to play roles?

Topkek, havent watchex that shitty show since season 4, but thats based.
Link for the scene?

The man has a point.

> Making fat joke is a trait of psychopaths

Bravo, America

Weight is determined by genetics shitlord, there's no reason people's weight would disappear just because they're living on half a tin of beans per day! The actress choices reflect that.

Oh my god, I never thought about it that way. How horrific for her to find out she's fat on set :(

She's making money off of being fat, she's cool with it

probably the best use of the best reaction face i've ever seen used on this site

cap me in the screencap

I can't stop laughing

go torrent it user
walking dead s07e07

Olivia's weight is obviously meant to illustrate Alexandria's insulation from the real world. She's been there the entire time.

the character is supposed to be chubs

So how can you be fat in a zombie apocalypse?

Barricade yourself in a peanut butter warehouse and feed exclusively on that.

what do you mean "you people"?

Alright, how can you be fat while living in a community that doesn't live in a peanut butter warehouse?

She was the one distributing/auditing the supplies/food in Alexandria. Probably had something to do with it.

Think that was part of Negan'a point desu.

>zombie apocalypse happens
>lock yourself in Walmart stock warehouse
>get blind drunk every night on the best Alcohol they have, eat whatever you want and play handheld games with your unlimited batteries
>come out a few months later when you have run out of your favourite munchies as a walking hippo

I can easily see people staying/getting fat in zombo land

Both Olivia and Danielle are fat in the comics

She's the one who decides how their food gets distributed.

Which is mental enough as it is, fatties are always terrible at counting calories, it's why they constantly complain that dieting doesn't work for them.

Since your survival is ultimately dependant on other people, I'd say that walking hippo would either need to slim down pretty fucking rapidly or they're going to be zombie lunch.

The actors would have gotten used to it. Casting calls are usually quite specific about what they are looking for. When you apply for a role asking for a "fat mid 30s woman" or "ugly man in his 40s" you're not going to be offended by the script pointing it out.

>fatties are always terrible at counting calories
This
>work in medical stuff
>tell fatass to go on a diet
>doesn't loose weight and go on "uh but I'm careful, it must be something else"
>Alright we'll keep you a few weeks and only eat what we give you, no visit allowed
>suddenly loose weight

I swear they just aren't honest with themselves.

It's mostly delusion and double think. Somewhere deep down they know they're eating too much/being too inactive but they repress the shit out of it for various reasons. I wouldn't be surprised at all for that to remain an issue in the apocalypse.

>t. Recovering fatass

Nah, they're just lying to you.

Dude her maintenace is going to be at most 500kcal above average. If being fat meant your maintenace shot up quickly no one would ever get obese.

They don't teach health well enough at all in schools, which personally I think is a big problem with obesity. So many people don't understand the simple concept of intake vs outtake, and are surprised that they gain weight on their "healthy" pound of whole grain rice.

By finding a peanut butter warehouse

I don't even understand how anyone could get so fucking fat

like sure cheeseburgers and chocolate are tasty but do these people REALLY eat this shit for years everyday without getting bored of the taste?

I lost about 40 pounds last year and it's only partdelusion. It's more just a warped perspective. Once I lost the weight I realized that humans need barely any food at all to live.

I and others like me also tend to engage in mindless consumption. Planned meals really help. But if you open a bag or box of some snack food, you're likely to overeat by a mile.

They are literally addicted to the taste of salt sugar and fats

Sugar. The answer is sugar.
youtu.be/moQZd1-BC0Y

It's 100% impossible to become addicted to food. I'm not buying that as an excuse. Your body literally tells you when you need food and when you have had enough.

Shit parents that don't teach basic eating habits and let their kids eat whatever they want

"when you have had enough" can be more than a day's calories needs, and you can get that feeling every single day which will make you fat

Part of losing weight meant realizing that if you had that feeling, you already ate far too much. A lot of overweight/obese people take that as the signal to stop eating when they should've stopped eating a while before that.

The science isnt on your side

do some research

im not gonna argue with you on a Taiwanese .jpg sharing site

Yeah just started watching this show and i was wondering where the military was.

>insulation

trying to be thought provoking and you fuck up and make yourself sound like an idiot.

Isolation.

>So many people don't understand the simple concept of intake vs outtake

This. I've heard so many times, always makes me reee.

>'It doesn't matter what I eat, I always stay the same weight!'.

Well somebody alert fucking CERN because your fucking love handles are a perpetual motion device! They must be drawing energy from vacuum, we'll be exploring the universe by next november once our top scientists have had a good look at your fucking man-tits!

Delusion, that's what it is.

>i was wondering where the military was.
In the spinoff, Fear the Walking Dead.

>faggoty femboy scowling in the background
>I'M ACTING
god this show has gone completely off the rails

I know right, how dare poeple not proof read their posts before contributing to this esteemed Mongolian woodcarving site!

IKR!?

All dead, like every other zombie movie, because in reality, first world armed forces are more than capable of engaging and destroying pretty much any number of zombies, so they need to be brushed under the carpet early on so people don't ask too many awkward questions like 'How exactly DID zombies manage to disable an MBT?'.

Part of it is that for most fatties, the weight gain is very gradual and long-term. 100 extra calories a day is nothing but over 10 years it means a 100 extra pounds.

A lot of people also never readjust from their teens when they could eat basically anything they wanted.

>Weight is determined by genetics
Genetics CAN (not DOES) influence one's predisposition toward a certain body type. You are not born destined to be fat. Stop using this false assertion as an excuse.

>there's no reason people's weight would disappear just because they're living on [less food]
That's absurdly wrong. Do you even think about what you say?

Weight is determined by caloric intake (amount and type) vs caloric metabolism. Period.

bump

reminds me of the "muh palestine is starving" thing SJWs claim

You could say that Olivia is very well insulated if you catch my drift.

Watch any show about fat cunts and you'll see that they misjudge the sheer amount they eat

He's right.

Of all things, I think Sheldon from TBBT had the right idea. One time he asked Penny something like "why is your self-steem tied to your body weight?" Why indeed. It's fucking nonsense, really.

This is hands down THE most reddit thing I've ever read on this board.

lmao found the heeb

I've been wondering the same thing since the 80s.

hella thicc...

"Looking for caucasian mid height female tubshit"

This show got so much work for fat ugly women and they dare try to censor or cancel it

Why would you send the fat person to tell the overlord you need more food?

Fun fact, a lot of the writers for MWC were women

Is this considered as sexual harassment ?

Someone post the review where they said this is the most deplorable thing Negan has done

It's both!

>joking about fat people

Really? Gosh, they are worse than Trump

Married with Children was developed by a black man and a jew.

Cleary the best first FOX show.