What are some snacks you like to sneak into movies? Microwaved pepperoni for me

What are some snacks you like to sneak into movies? Microwaved pepperoni for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XUyzLvuhbps
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chili and sea bass is my go to.

if that is all you can afford then I have real difficulty you can afford an actual movie ticket.

sneaking a chicken tendercrisp into a movie is pretty comfy

it's called salami

You stink up the whole house'

i NEVER sneak in outside treats and ALWAYS purchase this cream of the candy crop directly from the concessions arena

>not a McChicken

The local comic book store is right next to my local movie theater. Inside the comic shop they sell boxed candies for a dollar. Theyre a tad smaller than the ones in the theater but for the price you really cant go wrong.
Whenever Im in the mood for candy i buy a box or two for myself. Its pretty cool.

It's not about the money. It actually tastes good if you don't overcook it too much. Fuck off.

>tfw watching Doctor Strange and eating fondue

comfy as fuck

what candy you into

>i NEVER sneak in outside treats
>I ALWAYS purchase Dots

Gawd I hope you are joking about both.
Dots suck, replace with Milk Duds or Raisinets.

Also, sneaking in treats is fun.

Not really snacks but rather beer or some other alcohol. Then my local movie complex opened a bar inside, so I just buy alcohol there.

might be the gayest thing ever posted on Sup Forums to be honest. Fuck all those trap and shota threads this is it.

>Someone on Sup Forums is calling someone poor

>he doesn't purchase his treats from an authorized concession station

gtfo you degenerate shitbag

im similar to you senpai,but i put them on a half sheet pan, and put them under the broiler, get them crunchy and crispy, like salty meat chips, give it a try

>meat, bread and cheese is gay
you must be one of those insufferable vegan cunts

But the user is watching a children's show while drinking liquid cheese. That's pretentious faggotry.

>meat
when was meat mentioned in the post or in the picture?

I like to sneak in and eat an entire rotisserie chicken when visiting the local kinoplex. I just throw the bones on the floor

>what is a stock photo
you obviously have never had fondu, there is nothing pretencious about it, unless you think eating cheese that isnt kraft singles is pretencious. fondu is fucking delicious

Looks fine to me, fry it up.

>Meat
What?

Also, watching some faggot capeshit movie that's mostly for chicks and eating molten cheese with bread and all sorts of vegetables is also a thing mostly chicks do. So either this guy is a fucking faggot or a chick.

Vodka.

fake as fuck, literally fake news

>Sup Forums

how the fuck do you guys not know what fondu is? you can dip almost anything into the cheese, jesus christ, is the only place you guys go to eat mcdonalds?

That's some delicious looking chicken soft serve.

>going to movies
>the year of our Lord twenty hundred, six and ten

Is that strawberry ice cream

>Sup Forums is still desperately trying to get their facebook culture on anywhere
HAHAHAHAA

You're not supposed to "drink" fondue, what the fuck are you talking about you fat fuck?

But you're just melting cheese, which ruins everything about it. What, you can't eat cheese properly and instead have to melt it in some clay pot like a pussy?

Then why melt the cheese you buffoon? You can't eat it the way it was made?

>eating molten cheese with bread and all sorts of vegetables is also a thing mostly chicks do

Fondue is literally the pretentious faggot of foods

sometimes I'll bring in a can of black olives. I'll eat them one by one then chug the juice down when im finished

I know what it is, it's just gay as fuck if you don't do it with either family or your gf

So you can dip things in it, are you really this retarded?

Sup Forums owns Sup Forums you fat murrican nerd

>two-thousand and sixteen
>still using Anno Domini
>not using the vastly superior Common Era

>Milk Duds or Raisinets.

>dip things in it
Yeah, like some pussy faggot who can't handle sharp cheese. Eat cheese properly before you try to rise above your station, filthy poor fuck.

>being a godless heathen

I do this when I want agonizing stomach cramps and watery diarrhea an hour into the kino.

>got blown out by a pedofuck janny so bad they've became 4chans syrian refugees
>>Sup Forums owns
pfffffffffTAHAHAHAHAA

>poor fuck
fondu isnt made with velveta friendo, maybe you should try it when you can splurge more then 10 bucks on a meal

Why don't you go have a bit of a pray about it.

I snuck in a San Francisco style pizza when I watched Suicide Squad

what animal is that?

>that'll be $200
>plus tip

>being so much of a faggot that you get stomach aches and diarrhea from eating McDonalds

Look like rubber.

>San Francisco style
>faggotry levels off the charts

This checks out

>wasting good cheese by melting it
Then you're just infecting the civilized world with your filthy food preparations. You seriously can't eat nicely crafted cheese properly, and instead have to melt it?

is that made of cottage cheese and dead bugs

absolutely disgusting

octopus

candy which tastes like corn

tastes great with some tabasco sauce

sometimes I'll bring in a ziplock of hard boiled eggs to snack on

I fucking hate liberals and millenials so goddamn much. My hatred burns me and keeps me warm throughout the night.

I don't understand this.

Couple rotisserie chickens

When I'm done I just wipe my greasy fingers on the carpet and push the bones down the sides of the seats

I don't even have a problem with mcdonalds but honestly it's just called get older or watching what you eat. If you can eat mcdonalds all the time without it ever disagreeing with you, you're just a teenager or a fat fuck.

I only eat conession food, but I sneak in my own plate and silverware

>eating popcorn and candy with your filthy fucking hands

you neanderthals

The creator of this should be ashamed of himself

>insulting people with a healthy digestive system because you have an unhealthy digestive system

sour grapes

>2016
>not sneaking a nyotaimori into the theater

Mike and Ikes are way better.

The only good fondue:
> Fondue bourguignonne consists of a fondue pot filled with hot oil into which diners dip pieces of meat to cook them. Various dipping sauces are provided on the side.

Tire pieces in a fucking playground look more edible than this piece of shit.

What the hell is this shit

Stay mad poorfags. Enjoy your fat enducing popcorn and extra large diet coke.

dindu detected

Pretty sure salted popcorn is less fattening than your molten cheese on meat you fucking fat fuck.

>being so butthurt about catholics but still use their calendar and change the names so it doesn't upset muhammed

>you're just melting cheese, which ruins everything about it
I can't even deal with this fucking faggot anymore

I hope you know you've completely embarrassed yourself here today

I drink coke zero, thank you very much

>i've been to /ck/ once: The post

there's nothing inherently unhealthy about McDonald's, they even put the nutritional facts right on the menu for you

Is that where all the gays are from?

>ywn see the Tendercrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch commercial on TV ever again

youtu.be/XUyzLvuhbps

what is this?

Crabs arms, mustard broccoli with turnip fries and sausage mash.

Sea urchin with the needles removed