When it's a mom pitching a product

>when it's a mom pitching a product

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xItA6FWn9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will based Kevin make Canada great again?

what did they mean by this?

My brother and his wife have two goldens they call their sons.

BRING BACK SHARK POSTING

People who talk about their pets like that weird me the fuck out.

prima nocte

The Big Black Dog fucked his wife.

The Big Golden Cock fucked your wife in-law.

>DUDE I'M A SHITSKIN WHO HATES DOGS LMAO

Shouldn't you be spreading your asscheeks for Allah right now?

They're Canadian.

>I’m going to cut in right now Mr. Wilson, because someone needs to stop this charade you’re calling a pitch. When I was a mere boy my mother came home from one of her many business trips to South Africa. Only this time she had brought with her a gift – an antique, in a sense. “It” was an ancient looking African man she referred to as Po’mamba. He stayed with us for many weeks, keeping me awake at night with strange chanting. I became so frustrated by the never ending stream of nonsensical noise my angry tears began to stain the front of my child-fitted Armani suits. On the fourth week, I came home from school early on account of Butch Charleston ruining my favorite handkerchief at recess. But the noises I heard from my manor were different that day. Peeking in the nearest window, I saw my mother surrounded by dark shapes, Po’mamba’s back against the glass. His chanting drowned out the sounds of my mother as I watched the surging black mass with confusion – until I realized it was a group of men. African men, slamming their cocks into my mother’s every orifice as she begged for more through two throbbing members occupying her mouth. All noise suddenly stopped. Po’mamba stepped forward, ripping off the tattered cloth that covered his crotch. An implausibly large penis flopped down between his legs which he guided into my mother’s bruised womanhood. The other gentlemen continued the chants. After what seemed like hours, Po’mamba released his load which oozed out through the small pockets of empty space between her flesh folds and his cock. A small speck of his thick semen fell from his glands as he exited, landing on the living room’s priceless Isfahan carpet. My day was perfect before your appearance here Mr. Wilson. I had breakfast with Buffet and Trump. I even made sweet love to Barbara on Lincoln’s original bed earlier. Your deal is the nigger semen stain on my priceless rug of a day. And for that reason, I’m out.

>if you look at robert again the offer is revoked

>>if you look at robert again the offer is revoked
Poor Robert

the fuck is that?

the guy from the greatest episode of shark tank ever

GET OUT

it's always some cringy shit for their kids that no one else would want

>as a mom i...

I can talk to my people at QVC so all the people over the age of 65 who still actually watch shopping channels will buy your product

>youtube.com/watch?v=_xItA6FWn9A

What did he mean by this?

>wife in-law

I dont' think that's how it works user

post rhino blood one

BIG