Does anyone feel sorry for Cho? He worked hard for that ('murrican) high score, and now he's second place

Does anyone feel sorry for Cho? He worked hard for that ('murrican) high score, and now he's second place

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woo_Bum-kon
ft.com/cms/s/0/fe2c397a-309a-11e6-bda0-04585c31b153.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope more American pigs die from terrorists.
They are a cancer on planet earth.

Terrorists might be pieces of shit but Americans are nothing more than fancy pieces of shit.

Don't worry we Mexibros will manage Muslims once we reconquista'd the US

Who gives a fuck. I'm not falling for any "shooting sprees" after sandy hook

All this shit reeks of false flags, especially if you count how many shootings came on obama's term

Some fucking sand nigger camel fucker beat our high score.

You can't even manage my Tacos, Juan.

no matter what you say you still have to pay for the wall pablo

He got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter

This tbqh. Just the dems trying to stay in power by creating issues

You can't even get over the fence Pedro.

lol auto-mutilating gooks BTFO

Then do it right now Juan while there's still no wall.

>Top Shooter is a muzzie
>2nd Best if a Chink
Who is the best white shooter in america?

Korea still got a higher score.

Fuck that little gook faggot.If I had been there I would have took his gun away from him and then raped him with it

>korean cop is tired of being henpecked by korean mother-in law
>korean cop raids the armory at work
>goes to "work"
>kills 56

Looks like you still got a high score of some sort.

records are meant to be broken. no one stands atop the summit of the mount for ever

no. he wouldve killed you.

Poor Cho is rolling in his grave right now :'(

Dick Cheney. Nothin' but headshots.

kek. At least they do a good job land scapping.

Quick side story. I'm dating this Mexican girl (She's totally Americanized though her parents are like total mexicans/ judge me - IDGAF) but she's always contracting Mexicans to do house projects (build a set of stairs,fix the deck, mow lawns, etc.) and shit is always half assed. She has to call these mexican guys up and be like "wtf, Juan, you did a shit job and you expect me to pay you?"

And inside, I laugh. I think she'll maybe learn over time.

So long story short, enjoy your victory over the Alamo cause since than, the only thing you've been victorious over is the ability to make the donkey show a success venue.

that guy in texas from like 100 years ago or some shit idk

Wilt Chamberlain

Lol I got 22 dubs on my 22nd birthday

Yeah sure. All those fucks died in a puddle of piss. He might have killed me,but I'd go out in a puddle of blood,not piss. I guarantee I would have snapped his gook neck,even with a bullet in me.

mexico would be medieval 4th world without the us cancer nearby

My boyfriend is Mexican and he said those people get hired because people assume they know how to do everything.

This guy even got a headshot on a cop. Lucky the helmet save him..

Sam Hyde, that slippery fucker.

Fucking shit, that Gook was hardcore as hell. He reminds me of that Uwe Boll movie, Rampage.

LOL
>Woo eventually began shooting at the guests after one of them had remarked that his ammunition didn't look real.

>can't control gov't corruption and cartels running rampant and unchecked
>Ai mami, chu send dose Isis gringos ob'r here we puck dem up mane jus'chu wai' and see.

>does anyone feel sorry for Cho?

Not with a face like that, no.

>internet tough guy detected

Cho would've shot your ass dead. You would've been just another faceless enemy worthy of death to him. Stop acting tough on a board full of NEETs and high schoolers

Sure what ever you say. He wasn't just a run of the mill gook with the kills he scored while using nothing but hand guns. That motherfucker looked souless so I highly doubt he would've been phased by anything that refused to die. He's just shoot you more.

Stick with managing my lawn.

We already saw how much you fucked up running a country. Way to singlehandedly make North America look like Africa.

Ben Carson, please.

I'm not acting.Believe whatever you want Nancyboy.Real men still exist.But you probably don't even know what it means to be a man.

You know who

The "recomquista" faggot is just one guy, right?
Only retarded chicanos believe that nonsense

Really? He wasn't a badmotherfucker,he just ran up on a bunch of bitches and punks.

>acting tough online
>"I'm a real man"

I actually feel sorry for you if you're actually that insecure to the point that you have to act tough on Sup Forums of all places to overcompensate. Your father must've never loved you.

ha underrated post

>manbabby neckbeard weenie trigger discipline guy attempting to look tough
Since he is a Sup Forumstard it's not surprising in the least that he's actually a big time loser

Lots of people in my community are acquainted with the objectives of our reconquista plan, I suggest you reconsider our stance and join our ranks if you'd like preferential treatment in the future America.

Was coming here to post something like this

I find it a bit ironic that an Afghan of all people would end up with the US high score considering what Murrika did to his people not so long ago. Almost karmic retribution?

Lanza

inb4 falseflag

Who's that neckbearded omega guy?

Aren't u a little busy dodging cartel hit men to worry about other countries

All these killings of Trump's enemies sound more to play into his hand desu. Especially since it was an Islamic attack.

Stop projecting,faggot. Life isn't a fucking game.I don't play.

People like you need to reevaluate exactly who the fuck they are. Protip: you are a sloppy wet vagina.

He just set the bar

It's just natural that a Muslim beats his high score, it's destiny really.

What's the point in posting these unfunny, uncreative shit tier retorts?

I mean, it isn't entertaining in the least and all it does is expose you as the big time faggot that you are.

*Pakistani

*Afghan

ft.com/cms/s/0/fe2c397a-309a-11e6-bda0-04585c31b153.html

>parents are from Afghanistan

Telling me to re-evaluate my life. lol. Yet you're the one that's projecting too much and acting tough online.

If you're afraid of being seen as a beta faggot chances are you probably are one.

>life isn't a fucking game
Then stop acting tough online, get off Sup Forums and go outside for once

Sam "Black Lives Splatter" Hyde

I was expecting an autistic reply,But holy fuck.

Tbh you're sounding like more of an autist than that guy. Autists usually have a problem with putting on a tough guy persona because they have such terrible social skills.

And? Fuck your opinion.

Actually incapable of detecting faults. Beta male confirmed.

Well fuck.My whole life I thought I was a badmotherfucker.Shit I guess your right.

Fuck.

A man that has killed many. Be afraid.

White mass shooters are getting BTFO by Asians and Paki mass shooters.

he is pig disgusting

meh, cho's is more impressive since he did it on a entire campus

omar just opened fire in a tight quarters club, anyone could rack up a high count doing that

Cho did with .22 pistols, that's an impressive feat in itself.

You don't say?