Why are germans such cucks?

Why are germans such cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

rundfunkbeitrag-abschalten.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=BO4rGVza9Zs
archyworldys.com/green-youth-calls-for-flag-waiving-for-euro-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>human chain
...they do realize drones can fly right?

Because they've renounced their evil nazi ways and are now a peace loving progressive paradise with no crime

we should stop cooperating with them on terrorism

They are not against drone strikes they are against having a foreign military base on our holy teutonic land.

who's supposed to be attacking the base?
White men™?

Maybe if you stopped your murderous ways we wouldn't have to protest.

What's so bad about that?

Wanting a foreign military to fuck off from their own soil is "cuck" now?

But not foreign invaders waging jihad on your holy land?

Because historically/politically/culturally speaking, Germans don't like rocking the boat when it comes to something popular. They are more willing to be passive/submissive than rather confront something from an unpopular stance.

Literally sheeple/10

>fag flags

Perfect opportunity to use one

So they are proTrump right?
Or will they cry and whine when those bases are abandonned?

Get the fuck out of my country, burgerlard.

>protests America in Germany
>cheers and supports the mass exodus of Muslims and Africans into Europe

Can't write this shit.

Kek

A wise man thinks we should stop the drones before the mudslabbers start flying them over our heads.

The whole reason the base is there is because you faggots tried to fuck the world up twice, now we have to keep tabs on you. Also it helps fight the mudslimes.

>germany sick of having foreign powers do what they please and monitoring them
>"OMG LOL KEKS"
America, ladies and gentlemen

How long until germans and japs decide theyve had enough and the issues of WWII are in the long past

Germany is (sadly) not a single person.

We once were a single person and that was a good time. Individualism was a mistake.

Why didn't we let the Soviet Union take all of this shithole, again?

Wouldnt it be funny if they got drone striked?

Turbulent climates make strong men
Strong men, in turn, make a comfortable climate
Comfortable climates make weaklings

uhh because we don't like having your fucking bombs in our country?

What does a non-lethal drone strike consist of, exactly?

>Protest drone strikes, not the fact there's a foreign military base stationed in their country
The Kraut

>going against US military
>cucks
Why are you such a dumbass?

Germany?

Never. Eternal guilt. Even in Neo-Sup Forums on your holodeck 400 years in the future, Germanistan will look back and be in shock of the holocaust.

Japan?
Not as long China is growing and expanding as it does now. America is probably the only thing keeping China from an immediate invasion away.

Why does Achmed get a free pass with his bombs and we don't ;_;

I hope you are memeing because this is just sad.

Wow nationalistic and prideful much?

just bomb em you pussies

Hey Hans I still get paid so keep giving me days off so I can fuck your frauline

daaamn nigger

Will the racism against drones ever end?

One day Germany will be muslim majority.

Then we can start bombing Germany.

I don't think we're the ones you should worry about, kraut

>Not a single German flag
>5 LGTBQGREGS ones just in the OP picture
That's even sadder than having foreign bases on your land.

GOVERNMENT MEDIA COMPLEX

PROPGANDA

> Germany
> Population: 82 MIO
> 22 TV stations run and controlled by the government
> 70 radio stations run and controlled by the government
> 50% of the management board of each station are politicians by law

rundfunkbeitrag-abschalten.de/

I don't get the butthurt americucks, I thought all'yall were in favour of pulling out of third world islamist shitholes

Do I see a Canadian flag in that pic, in amongst those Rainbow Flags?

Cucks of the world unite!

maybe stop starting world wars

Imaging having serveral russian garrisons across your country.

>70 years after the war
>Germany is still occupied by Americans
So cucked

Oh right

See
Germans are so cucked they will literally fly a cuck countries flag before their own

>Why are germans such cucks?

Why are Americans so materialist and spiritually dead?

U love hollywood & US TV & Youth Culture!

Wow.

We got one of you on every corner ready to join military & kill for money or career. Lots of gang member prove themselves by joining the US Military.

Who else joins the military, guy that want to be cops and beat up people?

/thread
Also...Checked

But drones are the best way.

Why send thousands of men into battle when you can send a dozen drones to do the same if not a better job?

Drones SAVE LIVES!

#DRONELOVE!

protesting a foreign occupier targeting courageous & based freedom fighters in the war torn regions of the world is the opposite of cuckery.

62%

Guess what? The army is indirectly pumping millions of US tax dollars into the German economy. Soldiers are also consumers, they don't use AAFES facilities all the time. And don't forget the tens of thousands of jobs for German citizens (mine included).

>into battle
>not a single armed conflict anywhere near or around Germany

yes goy, drones are there to protect you from harm, even though theres no conflict anywhere nearby, just shut up goyim, let the foreigners do what they want and shut up, keep using google and facebook goy, give us your data so we can sell it for profit

Germany, its time to rise and lead the world from these anglo imperialists, cleanse us from their filth and surveillance

as long as we got a shit military force we need the american bases. no idea why somebody would be butthurt about it, its really generous.

youtube.com/watch?v=BO4rGVza9Zs

Free homo removal

What's so bad?

don't you know? The German flag is literally enabling Nazis
Flag = Patriotism = Nationalism = Nazi
at least, according to the green youth

archyworldys.com/green-youth-calls-for-flag-waiving-for-euro-2016/

Denazification

I'd say we aren't cucked (you Americans with your fetish alk the time), but haven't experienced any war. So we're used to peace for a long period of time and it makes it easier to demand peace while others do some necessary warring. Well and you give good examples of unnecessary warfare and drone bombing can be effective. Yet a lot isn't and riles up anonimosities among locals who are affected and have relatives and friends killed.

>they can march against the USA but not against rapefugees

It's a Karl the cuck, antifa and dude a fucking leaf meet n greet.

I hope when Trump is elected he will move all USA bases from cuckmany to Poland and other V4 countries

But that's wrong since you keep trying to play buddy buddy with the ACTUAL guys on your holy teutonic land in Konig - I mean Kaliningrad.

We should have let the Soviets take the whole fucking lot of you, you shithead chucklefucks. Republikflucht would have been a lot harder.

>implying the USA under Obongo is still the same USA in politics and identity as the America under Reagan

Reminder that Germany has to be wiped out in order for the strong to survive, and so we can finally wipe out all the mudslimes.

Why? Why do we need burger military facilities on our soil? Do you really think that they will change anything in cause of war? We are doomed to be nuclear wasteland. They should stay in Germany.

>instead of protesting their government for letting in so many fucking muslims and letting them get away with rape/murder they protest a U.S. military base for killing muslims with drones.

The biggest reason I support Trump is because he has floated the Idea of reevaluating American security focuses in this manner.

Germans didn't elect a nigger president.

That's 3 times now

yeah, they have a woman instead.

>A woman leader of Britain surrendered Hong Kong to an undeveloped China because they made scary threats
topkek, having a woman as your leader is the most laughable thing on Earth.

And yet they are importing Islamic invaders hand over fist.

They want to die off.

>rapes by shitskins
OK

>US trying to monitor shitskin
NOT OK

>geman logic
enjoy your future shitskin generation

>cucked
>don't want shit nations to set more military bases there
Hmmm, fuck off burgerfag.

You'd rather drown in kebab, I see.

t. butthurt vicenzian