Who else is sort of glad that MDE is going to stay YouTube-centric now?

Who else is sort of glad that MDE is going to stay YouTube-centric now?

Their shit was never going to fly on (((TV))) because of all the crybabies out there, but it was a good try.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
youtube.com/watch?v=UFREzbYnwpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c&t=212s
youtube.com/watch?v=HATLQEqLTf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sam is going to kill himself and then MDE will disband

they aren't going to make a living with less than 100k subscribers which consists half of nazis and other half redditors

>Sams going even more Sup Forums and getting more unstable as the days pass

He finna do it

it was kino as fuck, If another season were made we would resent how amazing it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

That would suck, but I don't see it happening. It's not like it's the end of the world for them.

I bet they could find someone to pick them up. Adult Swim is full of fucking cowards now

That was fucking terrible.

this was grwat were are the hidden swastikas?

World Peace was kino though. Eric Andre fans who hated it because it wasnt non stop "le silly!" bullshit need to shut their pleb mouths up

MDE was never funny. The epitome of shock humor that's all shock and no humor.

It was probably the worst of their skits.

The dinner party one was good, as was the rent-a-dad service skit

Eric Andre only gets to keep his fucking job because he runs around with his dick out and people think that shit is funny. It's like Jackass for a new era.

>I bet they could find someone to pick them up. Adult Swim is full of fucking cowards now

Not really, the show just sucked is all.

If Adult Swim won't keep them then good fucking luck going elsewhere. Maybe the IFC but that's a way smaller audience.

>I bet they could find someone to pick them up. Adult Swim is full of fucking cowards now
You don't come back after being marred with controversy. It's not the same as being canceled because lack of viewership.

>all shock

>no humor

You clearly have never watched the show... or even any of their skits.

It was not supposed to be funny. It shows how men deal with depression by not existing. we just become empty and pretend everything is OK

Why is Sup Forums's hero a homosexual?

The YouTube content is certainly funnier

World Peace was almost too polished and didn't leave the lads enough room to actually be funny

>It's like Jackass for a new era.

The interviews on Eric Andre's show are the only things worth watching. His "skits" are fucking stupid and drag on for way too long, like Family Guy when it started going down the shitter

>fucking a cute trap
>homosexual

Hi newfag

>World Peace was almost too polished

That was the crappiest trade-off for the MDE crew

>more money for better quality filming

>less room for enjoyable content

I guess that's the price for signing up for a big market

I guess you could argue that about Sam's stand-up, but not much else

They just sold 3,000 books for $40 each domestic and $100 internationaly

Oh shit, is it out?

Preorder for release Dec 15.

I liked the "serious" skits to, especially this one

youtube.com/watch?v=UFREzbYnwpQ

>samfags going through the five stages of grief

LMAO

SUICIDE WATCH

His humor can be summed up with this:

xD

>"I don't want to be a soldier anymore, I want to be a financial analyst"

Is there a more subtle way of pointing out the softening of our youth?

Is that you, Joe Bernstein? How does it feel to know that your greatest achievement in life was being on the receiving end of Sam Hyde's righteous fury?

>people don't feel like sacrificing their youth and dying for oil
>MUHHHHH PUSSIFICATION OF AMERICA

>playing with other people's money, barely receiving any of your own

vs

>killing illiterate brown people in exchange for money

Seems like a pretty uneven match there

>Sam is going to kill himself
this never happens when you want it to

> setup is 2 minutes long
> leads into unfunny musical parody of something no one cares about
> no explanation of anything

someone explain how this is supposed to elicit laughter or a sense of reflection on anything

is it funny to you because it has above cable access television production values or something

his youtube stuff is way better desu
his newer shit feels like low budget T&E

only thing i liked on world peace

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU

we need more shit like the bedford street heat and williamsburg interviews

2deep4u

> here's my strawman, really tickles your forebrain

wow

that's really imaginative and not cheap

> THIS IS SERIOUS I DON'T HAVE TO MAKE YOU LAUGH
no but you do have to employ some sense of artistry and framework in getting your point across, not just jerk off in front of a camera

Just like Eva, amirite

Tissue Box > World Peace

But I doubt the whole gang will be together again any time soon, which is sad. I think Sam and Charls are the only ones who live near each other still

Joe won

unfunny Tim and Eric copycats
as far as Youtube:
No thanks on crowdsourced unfunnyness.
These failures can now waste money in other ways.

Is this for easily amused children who think they identify with how hard it is to have a job or something

The Jew always wins you stupid goy

I think it is indeed blockhead joe

YOU DONT OWN NOTHING GOY!

It really isn't that similar to tim and eric. ASGJ was pretty much a public access show with homeless people and mentally unstable actors, with tons of fast cuts and cats throwing up cgi hotdogs and rainbows. I enjoy both for very different reasons

why do people here act like the show was good?

good is subjective, my opinion is that it was refreshing to see a new perspective on american television similar to shows like jam and brass eye. we need more people taking risks like this even if it comes out like shit. for example all of the recent adultswim pilots they aired last weekend all fucking blew (especially that hindenberg one).

I still don't know who he is or what the show was about. Is it really worth looking it up or just move along and not bother entering another one of these threads?

Here we go...more MDE shills

>they failed on TV
>i-it's b-b-better this way!

holy shit you can't make this up!

Why do people act like it was any worse than the rest of the trash on Adult Swim?

>my opinion is that it was refreshing to see a new perspective on american television similar to shows like jam and brass eye

This. Average americans are massive plebs. This deserved another season just for being different alone.

Check out some of the better YouTube videos first

I feel like the only people who particularly like the show are already fans of their YouTube work

MDE was a lot of hit and miss, mostly miss. A lot of the shit on there that was intended to be funny fell flat and it mixed a lot of nonsensical artsy fartsy horse shit with extremely dry humor.

I liked a few of the skits though. Never really got an "alt-right" vibe from the show. Enjoyed the music a lot, including the music segments towards the end of each episode.

One of my favorites too m8

Hm. Wouldn't hurt to look it up. What to expect, anything like Tim and Eric or Eric Andre?

Are you new here?

Sam hates alt right and was never a part of anything

but sam is jewish

Yeah people kept saying that it was an "alt-right" show and "alt-right" this, but honestly I didn't see anything that screamed "alt-right" in those six episodes.

I mean, it didn't suck any SJW dicks or anything, but it certainly wasn't anything extreme like people were claiming it to be.

A little bit. You can generally split their work into three categories: sketches, vlogs and public trolling. The sketches are a bit similar to Tim and Eric and the public trolling is a bit similar to Eric Andre

The best examples of each are probably Ideas Man (sketch), Bowl Cut Cult (vlog) and 2070 Paradign Shift (trolling)

>giving a show to a literal terrorist

their stuff isn't even that edgy, not close to daniel tosh level edgy, but he's a liberal so it's okay when he does it.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look then up now.

>What to expect, anything like Tim and Eric or Eric Andre?

only in that its "surrealist" humor. Other than that, they arent similar at all. And while not all of his videos are out right conservative, some even mock neocon shit, it all has a right wing sort of leaning to it. At least in the sense of calling out leftist sacred cows, and its not even that edgy.

People wanted to get tickled to laugh, not get made to think about this shit we're in. I didn't laugh once during the show, but it's still one of the most memorable things I saw on TV

please don't compare sam hyde to brass eye

not me. world peace was great, especially on the meager budget and stonewalling they got from AS. now theyre getting blackballed for not conforming to liberal media politics and thats fucking disgusting

for me only about half the skits were funny but its got to be the most interesting show AS has done in several years.

Literally who cares? Everyone here JOs to traps and would kill to fuck one like that

The show was great and it's a shame that faggot SJWs got it canceled. Even worse is that faggot SJWs are trying to take over Sup Forums. Sad

I can see it being shock humour if you are sensitive

like that "bad car fax" scene would make you shocked

or when he said david duke looks like a cripple

Eric Andre wins again!

Sam Hyde is literally Sup Forums: the comedian

it's not surprising in the slightest he fucked that and maybe got fucked by that, and I don't think any worse of him for it. Everyone's into weird shit they just don't say it.

MDE World Peace is good but the Williamsburg and LA Fashion interviews are so funny they should have showed them on tv!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c&t=212s

You miss the point. This is out & out blind censorship.

The greater good decided we didn't have the right to watch.

>there are people who post on Sup Forums that disliked MDE and/or sam, charls, and nick
I know Sup Forums will never go back to its 2007 era, but is it so much to ask that we still have site culture?

I seriously don't get it either.

He's brilliant

Tim Heidecker is especially pleased he has no one to compete with now.

the only thing Sup Forums can agree on are memes

>believing a delusional transsexual and not actual young pussy he's fucked
how new

do it right now, you don't have a good enough excuse

it's hard to maintain "Sup Forums culture" when Sup Forums posts have been on the front page of lebbit every day for 5 years now not to mention normality of memes on facebook and more

>Sup Forums And Sup Forums said Donald is an Amazing Guy so I have to believe everything they say

Amazing just amazing.
Just because you are on the other extreme doesn't make you right

Why do people believe anything these attention whores say?

Is this true? I keep hearing it but have never gotten any confirmation.

the adult version of flapjack they're replacing him with is fucking nuts
youtube.com/watch?v=HATLQEqLTf0

In jewish imaginations.

>musical parody
What are you talking about

One is a group of adults discussing what they like, the other is a parent telling their child what to think and that they should be afraid. If you can't tell the difference between the two you most likely were that little kid.

Everything censored was either a swastika, long passages from Mein Kampf and Atlas Shrugged or criminal threats against Joe Rogan.

I'm fairly sure Hyde wars constitutes some sort of mental breakdown.

>They just sold 3,000 books for $40 each domestic and $100 internationaly
Wow, that's enough money for one person to eke out a living for 6 whole months!

the loneliest childhood

bad taste in skits desu

retard brainlet

was proved to be fake years ago

nigga their show was way less political and way less right-wing than south park.

so what does that say about 2016? a show that just 10 years ago would have flown (and obviously would have been labelled a "shock comedy" type show) can't even exist right now without internal fighting, company mutinees, and boycotts- and by the way, when I say shock comedy, I mean in terms of swear words, sexual content, and gross out humour (which the show is incredibly mild about) I don't even mean it's politics.

All I can say is I hope President Trump changes the media landscape to allow for more controversial categories to appear, merely because the public seems to not mind it.