>the 2000's will never come back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCEsXlu--8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2000s thread
>posts butt indie instead of nu metal and Blink 182

One of the best thing in music of that decade

Sweet teen age years

And Britney, Christina, all the hot fresh cunt...

the 2000s are akin to the 50s i think
naive and prosperous

and here comes the degeneracy

But it's natural to fuck children, ask any Russkie

you're retarded if you think that, shit was hitting the fan BIGLY, what were you born in 2003 or something?

not him but early 2000s were fine

>I miss 2000's
youtube.com/watch?v=WCEsXlu--8U

this is just MDE for idiots

until 2009 life in america was pretty sugarcoated

Literally the shittest music scene of all time would be 2000s indie

get a loaf of this hothead

i miss indie pixie chicks though

they're just art hoes now, and just as worthless in 2017 as they were in 2007

you're not wrong. i stand by my statement though

>Sam Hyde copies everything from this show and adds retarded edgy right of center social commentary
Yeah wow brilliant

the 2000s sucked

2008 - 2012 was a good era desu

Good

lol ok

2000s > 90s

thank god

this 2bh

HahAHahaAh.. No.

and 2013 because Daft Punk's comeback

yeah actually. don't romanticize the 90s bud

The uncomfortable thing about this picture is that Franz Ferdinand and Arctic Monkeys were both infinitely superior to The Strokes, but The Strokes got way more respect.

Jesus christ you fucking idiot. We were in war for 90% of it and hit by a horrible recession in the last couple years. You were just a kid and didn't have to deal with any of the consequences of that. I was to but I have the objectivity that it sucked for everyone else.

>We were in war for 90%
not everyone is american. also that war didnt really effect people not directly over seas

>but The Strokes got way more respect.

Is that really true though? AFAIK Franz Ferdinand and Arctic Monkey are still enjoying critical acclaim and commercial success whereas The Strokes already looked totally washed up by like 2006.

Is This It was at least 10 times better than all of FF and AM's albums, and 15 times better than all of the rest of the Strokes' albums

>automatically assumes poster is a fat ogrish spastic like him

anyone feel a lot of the music that came out in the 00's has really weird production? i don't know if it's just the loudness wars but there's a certain sound a lot of music then had that rubs me the wrong way

The 90's were closer to the 50's. The 2000's were more like the 60's.

Yes. That oversaturated EQ/Limiting sound. One of the reasons why I liked Is This It so much and later Mark Ronson because it was lo-fi recording to tape with little processing.

*1998-2002

eh, that was an ok time

No. Fuck ringtone rap, fuck electroclash, fuck crunkcore, fuck post-grunge, fuck "electronica", fuck sensitive indie bois with acoustic guitars, fuck Japan fetishism, fuck the Matrix, fuck Linda Perry, fuck Scott Storch, fuck Zach Braff.